It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagrams in lodges? Eastern Star?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
^^^ that's true... they claim to put the point back in its right place. However, I feel that it belongs pointed down since OES deals mainly with Christ when he is on earth... just my thoughts though

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It was first noticed by the early pagans and was later adapted into various religions with different meanings good/bad.

one of the first "homework projects" we were given when we were studying Wicca
was to find all the meanings of the Pentagram we could. To date I have found
over 500 different meanings.

Bear in mind that I'm not reffering to Wiccans(Wiccans in general are not really full on witches),

Im sure you would get a very vocal arguement from many that I know. My Wife and
our HPS heading the list.

but to actual witches and black magicians

three points here,
first define " actual Witch"

second & third, as most people who actually practice magick (actual witches?) will tell you
there is no such thing as black magick or white magick or pink magick or any other
"color" magick. Magick is Magick. It is the INTENT of the user that is "colored".
It can be summed up by the following:
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosanne Barr FAT!.

Historically speaking most if not all of the "black arts" are associated with subjects
that the church found threatening to its power base. healing, midwifery, herbology,
in short knowledge. If you have any doubt in this I suggest you pick up a copy
of the churches (actual) bible/guide book for dealing with educated Women.
Malleus Maleficarum

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Not that I'm a Non-Phixion/Goretex fan(as they are Zionists(and very vulgar) like many other white Hip-Hop artists).

But it's interesting that they depicted that on one of they're album covers.

Good source of expert documentation, a zionist record cover:shk:

Anyway, for more on this read also "Transcendental Magic" and "The History of Magic" by Eliphas Levi.

No I think not, I prefer the less biased Rosicrucian texts...

These two works also mention all this in relation to the Witches Sabbath and the Pentalpha, if I remember correctly.

Now Rosicrucians are witches too...

Thats a nice thing to say about the founding fathers of this country. Ben Franklin and George Washington must be rolling in their graves...

Funny thing... they actually covered this on Treasure Hunters last night

First Flag of the USA

And so the Plot Begins...
Le Marchand, Voltaire and Ben Franklin

The Child's Own Losses - Historical Research

The Mysterious Rosicrucian who was the Father of the American Republic

If it wasn't for the secret plotting of Rosicrucians and Freemasons their would be no USA. Remember that the next time you call them witches:shk:

Besides if they were witches, with the power to create such a great country, I wouldn't mess with them

[edit on 1-8-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What?!?

I did not call the Rosicrucians witches.

If you were paying attention you would see that I'm for the study of the Rosicrucian Mysteries, which are Gnostic.

What I was saying is that Samael Aun Weor and Eliphas Levi(Gnostic-Rosicrucians) explain the symbolism of the Pentalpha in their magnificant writings.

The Upright Blazing Star represents the Christified Man; the Arm Leg Leg Arm Head, the one who has liberated their own particular Lucifer from the depths of Hell.

The inverted Pentalpha represents the fallen Bodhisattva, the Male Goat of Mendez who remains trapped within the Ninth Sphere of Dante's Inferno.

It's all related to the Astral Light and to Sex.

The Mysteries of Typhon Baphomet are studied by both the Gnostics of the Right Hand and Middle Paths or those who know how to Raise the Serpent upon the Staff of Moses; and also by the inverted-'Gnostics'/witches or those who polarize the Astral Light negatively, as to convert themselves into demons by feeding the Tempting Serpent of Eden, or Apep the Kundabuffer organ.

"Demonius est deus inversus"-"The Demon is the will of God inverted."

So Set/Typhon are not in themselves "evil".

It's all about how one treats their Inner Psychological Trainer.

One can liberate their internal devil from the Abyss(Klipoth).

Or one can keep him there by strengthening the ego or "I" by fornicating, among the other things that usually go along with it.

Now some of these self proclaimed "Rosicrucian" schools on the other hand, just might be practicing withcraft.

You may want to go back and read my posts in this context, so that you can clear up the mistaken preconceptions you had when reading them.

Also, as one who is interested in the Rosicrucian symbolism; the 15th Arcanum of the Tarot may be of interest.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Order of the Eastern Star may contain symbolism that is not negative(such as the superior point of the Pentalpha pointing to the descent of Christ into the personality of Yeshua); but regardless, the inverted Blazing Star just isn't good to have around, as it attracts negative energy regardless of how you dress it up or justify it.

Or at least have an Upright one close to it as to balance energies.

Just my thoughts.

As far as the "Founding Fathers"...

I'm under the impression, at this point, that the Rosicrucian White Lodge had intended to found a positive Philosophical Empire, or "New Atlantis" if you will, on the American continent; and that the Black Lodge stuck it's dirty hands in it right from the beginning, and thus all the slavery and genocide involved in the founding of America.

As for the esoteric politics regarding all that; I don't know much about it.

But let us look at some observations:

The Doomed Aryan Race(A.K.A. The Solar Bodies) by Samael Aun Weor:

The great authors of modern Anthropogenesis such as H.P.B., Rudolf Steiner, Max Heindel and others, committed the very lamentable mistake of supposing that in their epoch they were in the Fifth Aryan Sub-race of the Fifth Aryan Root Race, as if the Latin-American people did not exist, as if the Latin-American were also Anglo-Saxon or Teutonic, or something of the sort.

It is an absurdity to ignore the racial phenomenon of Latin America; by all means, it is logical to see that from the mixture of the Spanish Conquistadors with the Indo-American tribes, we get as a matter of fact and by its own right, a new Aryan Sub-race, that is, the Sixth Branch of the Aryan Trunk.

The labor of forming the Sixth Aryan Sub-race in the Red Native Skin Territory (USA) was more difficult because instead of mixing themselves with the native indigenous people, the English Conquerors destroyed them; they assassinated them. Thus, in North America an insignificant amount of blood mixing was performed between the two peoples causing enormous difficulty for the formation of the Sixth Aryan Sub-race. Therefore, the Occult Fraternity who governs the fate of the world foresaw the necessity of converting the North American territory into the Melting Crucible of all Races. This is why all of the Races of the world are integrating within the United States.

The authors of Anthropogenesis and Occultism should not ignore that the Sixth Aryan Sub-race was easily formed in Latin America.

The Seventh Aryan Sub-race is the last to exist. The Seventh Aryan Sub-race will exist until the end and will be among the survivors of the Great New Cataclysm that will very soon destroy this Aryan Root Race.

Powerful spiritual civilizations from the First Aryan Sub-race existed in those kingdoms of Central Asia, in the countries of Gobland, Marapleicie, etc., which were situated in the heart of Asia and that presently have vanished. In the Himalayas, around the country of Tibet, only their ruins exist.

Formidable esoteric cultures and tremendous civilizations existed in Pearland, (the sacred land of the Vedas, the ancient Hindustan) as well as in the entire regions of southern Asia where the Second Aryan Sub-race developed.

Babylon (before its decadence), Chaldea and its ancient mysteries, Egypt and its pyramids, were all scenarios of very rich and powerful civilizations created by the Third Aryan Sub-race.

Athens, the great city founded by the Goddess Athena, Rome (before its degeneration and destruction), were the marvelous scenarios where the powerful civilizations of the Fourth Aryan Sub-race developed.

The First and Second World Wars, with all of their barbarism and moral corruption, aimed their accusatory fingers at the men and women of the Fifth Aryan Sub-race.

South America is the scenario of the Sixth Aryan Sub-race since their cousins, "The Gringos" from North America, are still extremely Anglo-Saxon by majority.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The rest:

Presently, instead of evolving, the Aryan Root Race [this entire humanity, in every country and place] has devolved, and its corruption is worse than that of the Atlantean Root Race. The Aryan Root Race's malignity is so great that it has reached unto heaven. Therefore, this Aryan Root Race will be destroyed, so that Ra-Mu's prophesy (which he uttered before the submergence of Atlantis) will be fulfilled:

"If these people forget that they should not amass material things, not only for their own progress, but also for the generosity towards mankind, the same fate will surprise them."

...It is indeed impossible to deny that we presently live in moments of global crisis; in the history of our Aryan Root Race, there have never been such terrible moments.

Woes and weeping are heard everywhere; executions are occurring the world over; unhappy people remember their beloved relatives with supreme anguish as they waste the last moments of their life in hard labor camps; widows with children who die of starvation, etc.

The entire Earth is filled with armies and wars; rumors of wars are heard everywhere.

The present chaos is awful; nonetheless, the tyrants, while seated on their blasphemous thrones, uselessly intend to establish a "New Order" based upon blood and drugs.

Paris, as a Great Harlot, continues wallowing in its filthy bed of pleasures. London has become a new Sodom; it even intends to establish the legal bond of matrimony between homosexuals. The United States of America has fallen into a collective madness, because they have not only destroyed other countries, but moreover, they are also destroying their own. China, the venerable China of Confucius and Lao-Tse, has fallen as a prostitute in the arms of Marxism-Leninism. China has imported a corrupted doctrine from the Western world; nonetheless, they have declared themselves "enemies of the West."

The Third World War is inevitable because the ones who planned and performed the First and Second World Wars are already working very actively in order to make the Third World War a reality. The Third World War will be millions of times more horrible than the two former World Wars.

Any sense of pity has disappeared. Today it is considered a luxury to have a heart of stone, a flint stone heart. Many schools and colleges teach their pupils that charity is weakness and that they must never give alms. This is how the students become perverse and cruel while sitting at their desks in school.

The moral epidemic of the so called "Rebels without a Cause" fell upon the entire humanity after the Second World War; these rebels are the children of the "New Age" who without God and without Law go around organizing gangs. Everywhere and anywhere they go about killing, hurting, raping, getting drunk, etc., and the governments cannot control them.

The gravest part of these "Rebels without a Cause" is their state of Absolute Moral Irresponsibility. When they are taken in front of the tribunals, they do not know why they have killed, why they have hurt others, and worst of all is that they don't even care to know why.

The sublime world of art has reached the maximum degree of degeneration. The Temple of Art has been converted into a whorehouse; it has become a brothel where homosexuals, drug addicts, alcoholics, harlots, assassins, thieves, etc., search for refuge.

Human corruption is so great that even homicide has become an art form. Moreover, the breaking point of madness is the fact that there presently exist organizations for assassins and an abundant amount of literature on the art of assassination.

All branches of present day art acknowledge lust, alcoholism, drugs, homosexuality, blood, horror

In this day and age, classical composers are seen with infinite despise. To play Beethoven or Mozart in any modern festivity signifies the general withdrawal of the guests.

The Four Blasphemous Clowns (the Beatles) from the degenerated music of England were endowed with the mark of distinction by the Queen of that Empire. The idiotic multitudes even kissed the ground that they walked upon.

Everywhere there abundantly exists assassinations, robberies, infanticides, matricides, parricides, uxoricides, assaults, rapes, genocides, prostitution, hatred, vengeance, sorcery, merchants of souls and merchants of bodies, greed, violence, envy, pride, arrogance, gluttony, love of luxury, slander, etc.

Indeed, the Aryan Root Race is a rotten fruit, a fruit that will fall from the Tree of Life by the weight of its own rottenness.

Oh, and about this:

Not that I'm a Non-Phixion/Goretex fan(as they are Zionists(and very vulgar) like many other white Hip-Hop artists).

But it's interesting that they depicted that on one of they're album covers.

I meant "white" as in pale skinned.

For some reason, the majority of East-Coast pale-skin Hip Hop artists are Zionist(not just Jewish; but Zionist which is something different).

So I'm not a fan of "Non-Phixion" because they're Zionists, which are certainly "black" in the esoteric sense of how the Astral Light is negatively manipulated, or black magic.

I'd imagine they are anti-Rosicrucian if they're Zionists(Black Lodge); as to my knowledge, S.L. MacGregor Mathers received that Kabbalistic Rose-Cross from the White Lodge.

And Stalkingwolf...

I'll address what you've brought up, in another post that I'm working on in an old thread.

I'll U2U you when I post it.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If you were paying attention you would see that I'm for the study of the Rosicrucian Mysteries, which are Gnostic.

Hmmm you were discussing the connection to the Goat Head to the Rosicrucians, gave two examples from dubious sources, then ended with the comment "These two works also mention all this in relation to the Witches Sabbath and the Pentalpha, if I remember correctly. "

I guess I was confused :shk:

It seems to me you have in these few posts mixed in just about every belief in the world and trying to link it all together. In a few lines I see Bodhisattva, the Male Goat of Mendez, Dante's Inferno, Astral Light and Sex. Plus many more...

Dante was a talented, but weird, artist who created a vision of hell out of his mind, and the Church lapped it up to scare the sheeple. Satan and his demons are inventions of the Catholic Church

You say you are for Rosicrucian studies, yet know little about them. I would suggest you look at the works of Francis Bacon or try the unbiased
Internet Sacred Text Archive for starters

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Funny, you say this:

You say you are for Rosicrucian studies, yet know little about them.

But then say this:

Originally posted by zorgon
It seems to me you have in these few posts mixed in just about every belief in the world and trying to link it all together. In a few lines I see Bodhisattva, the Male Goat of Mendez, Dante's Inferno, Astral Light and Sex. Plus many more...

It's called symbolism.

If you don't think that "Satan" and the demons have their symbolic place within the Rosicrucian Mysteries, then perhaps you ought to study more.

Any student of occultism knows that:

"All religions are precious pearls strung on the golden thread of divinity." - Samael Aun Weor

True Gnosis is universal to all mankind and can be found in all genuine religions and mystical traditions. Thus, within all of them is The Doctrine of the Synthesis: the Universal Teaching from which all religions have been born. This root knowledge is the essential science that every Human Being needs in order to know the Mysteries of Life and Death directly, personally, through their own experience.

Dante Alighieri was an Initiate of Kabbalah and Alchemy.

He didn't just come up with all that in his head.

The Nine Infernos of Dante are the Nine Klipothic Circles of Hell of Kabbalah.

Buddhism has 18 Hell Realms, which are the Nine each with two aspects.

Buddhism is Gnosis.

You do know that any Rosicrucian must be well versed in the study of Kabbalah and Alchemy, right?

If not, then how do you expect to be able to interpret the Ancient Scriptures and the old Hermetic/Alchemical/Rosicrucian writings, such as Francis Bacon, Roger Bacon, etc.?

The Rosicrucians are obviously a Gnostic sect, if you compare their symbolism to that of St. Valentine, Basilides, Mani, the Ophites, and of course the Christian Gospels, etc.

Speaking of which:

I would suggest you look at the works of Francis Bacon or try the unbiased
Internet Sacred Text Archive for starters

I'm aware of all those writings and have studied some of them.

Perhaps you didn't notice, that I already suggested to study some of those exact authors-that you linked to-in this thread that you've participated in.

Like most of us, I ought to study some more.

Have you read Manly P. Hall's "Secret Teachings of All Ages"?

That work is a great synthesis of Gnostic and Rosicrucian symbolism.

But only Samael Aun Weor's works seem to explain the deep symbolism of Daath/Alchemy.

Samael Aun Weor studied almost all of the Rosicrucian and Alchemical writings, and certainly seems to understand them.

The Elixer of Long Life of Alchemy is both symbolic and literal from what I understand.

But how can one attain this Elixer without working with their own internal Baphomet by stealing the Fire from him within the Ninth Sphere?

The Seven Words

Sanat Kumara, the Ancient of the Days and Lord of the World, was the founder of the College of Initiates of the great, universal White Fraternity. This great Being is one of the Four Thrones of which the Holy Bible speaks, and lives in Asia since many millions of years ago, with the same physical body that he brought to the earth since the times of Lemuria. Death has not and shall never succeed with him, because he is a child of Resurrection, and death has no power over any child of Resurrection.

Master Moria, Master of the Ray of Mars, dwells in the Himalayas, at the edge of a road. He dwells in a humble house, he has innumerable disciples, and his present body has an age of more than nine hundred years. Against Master Moria, death has not and shall not succeed either, because Master Moria is a son of the Resurrection of the dead, and death cannot succeed over any son of Resurrection.

Death only has power over the weak, over cowards, over the living dead, over the children of the Great Whore who have been incapable, who have not had the courage to put an end to their filthy Fornication.

Master Kout-Humi is also well known in the West and belongs to the Ray of Wisdom. He is also of an indecipherable age, and has his Sanctuary on the snowy peaks of the Himalayas. He is another son of the Resurrection, and neither has death succeeded over him, because death only has the power over fools, over fornicators and adulterers.

Master D. K. (Djwal Khul), is another son of Resurrection; another Superman who has known how to take advantage of his Sexual Energy. This Master belongs to the Ray of Mercury; he helped Master H. P. Blavatsky, dictating to her a great part of The Secret Doctrine.

He presently possesses the same physical body that he had in the year 1675, and death has not had power over him because he is a son of the Resurrection.

Now comes Paul of Tarsus. This Master is presently incarnated and he is Master Hilarion. Said Master is the author of the book entitled Light on the Path. Master Hilarion unfolds in the Ray of Science. He is a Master of the Ray of Mercury.

Master Serapis, Master of the Ray of Venus, is another Son of Resurrection, and is of an incalculable age; he directs the world Art.

Master Rakoczi is the same Count Saint Germain, Roger Bacon and Francis Bacon. This Master directs world politics. He presently lives in Tibet, and possesses the same physical body with which he was known during the seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in all the courts of Europe. The centuries have passed over this Master without death having any power over him, because he is a Son of Resurrection. This Master is of the Ray of Jupiter.

Each of these Masters belongs to a determined ray, for there are seven rays of Cosmic Evolution:

1) The Lunar Ray
2) The Mercurian Ray
3) The Venusian Ray
4) The Solar Ray
5) The Martian Ray
6) The Jupiterian Ray
7) The Saturnian Ray...

We have to take the inverted Pentalpha that we carry within and set it Upright by descending into our own atomic Infernos, and by taking the devil out of them so that he can reunite with Christus-Lucifer instead of remaining as Satan-Lucifer.

In other words: We have to re-enter Eden through the same door that we left: Sex

The witches/black magicians keep their Pentalpha inverted.

The Gnostic-Rosicrucian sets her/his Upright.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be condescending.

But I only ask that you be open minded and not assume things.

Regards

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Tamahu,

Thanks for the links and information. Posters who continue to imply that the inverted pentagram is Holy, or not evil are simply following Jahve's will by allowing themselves to remain asleep in ignorance. They do not yet understand what you are sharing or speak of.

It's sad just how many people are not aware of the real meaning behind the inverted pentagram. Just as they dare not fathom Rabbi Karl Marx' vast work as nothing less than pure evil designed to destroy organized religion and ensure that only Zionism survives. Marx certainly was awakened in evil. Just as they cannot fathom who funded hitler or the inverted Holy symbol Hitler used as a fashion in black magic - which of course as a holy symbol was not black until used in reverse. Speaking of which, Tamahu - Did you know these guys are opeing schools all over!! www.drukpamilacenter.com...

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Greetings Cinosamitna

It's nice to see you posting here.

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Tamahu - Did you know these guys are opeing schools all over!! www.drukpamilacenter.com...

And it looks like a corny Euro-American author named Lama Surya Das is helping to spread the Drukpa Clan's teachings.

Perhaps they're coming out from their seclusion in the East, into the West, as to oppose the doctrines of the White Schools of Tibetan Buddhism and the teachings of Samael Aun Weor that are gaining popularity?

Though I wonder why H.H. the Dalai Lama has associated with the Drukpas.

Only because he basically has to, as an act of diplomacy, considering that he's the Spiritual Head of Tibet?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Tamahu,

Thanks for the links and information. Posters who continue to imply that the inverted pentagram is Holy, or not evil are simply following Jahve's will by allowing themselves to remain asleep in ignorance. They do not yet understand what you are sharing or speak of.

The Pentagram in and of itself is only a symbol. It has no inherent, nor is it good or evil. It all depnds on the individual working with it. The inverted Pentagram can be holy if the practitioner chooses it to be. In like manner, a whole new system of occultism can be introduced that make stop signs holy. A symbol by itself is meaningless, and needs a practitioner to give it meaning.

It's sad just how many people are not aware of the real meaning behind the inverted pentagram. Just as they dare not fathom Rabbi Karl Marx' vast work as nothing less than pure evil designed to destroy organized religion and ensure that only Zionism survives. Marx certainly was awakened in evil.

Rabbi Karl Marx? No doubt that would make him roll over in his grave.

Also, Marx was not a Zionist: as a Communist, he was opposed to Zionism because Zionism undermines worker solidarity. His opposition to religion was that it clouded the minds of the working class with superstitions, making it difficult for them to organize into a revolutionary class. According to Marx, the workers would not overthrow their capitalist oppressors if they thought God wanted the capitalists to be in charge.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Cinosamitna is speaking of the following, which was written by Samael Aun Weor(from a PDF file which contains many mistakes, some of which I'm sure are due to poor translation from the original Spanish).

We can get the gist of it, but the Thelema-Press translation will be much better.

Regarding Marxism, Zionism and Masonry:

Yes There Is Hell, Yes There Is a Devil, Yes There Is Karma

...It is curious to note that when Carl Marx disembodied, he received the religious funerary
honors of a great Rabbi.

In the First International Communist gathering, Karl Marx stood up, saying:
“Gentlemen, I am not Marxist.” There was then surprise among the audience, loud
shouts, and from there many political sects were born, the Bolsheviks, Mencheviks,
anarchists, Anarchist-Unionist, etc.; in this manner, it is interesting to know that the first
enemy of Marxism was Karl Marx.

In a magazine from Paris, one can read the following “Through the triumph of the world
proletariat, we will create the Universal Soviet Socialist Republic with the capital in
Jerusalem and we will own all the riches of the nations so that the prophecies of our holy
prophets of the Talmud be fulfilled.”

Certainly these are not the phrases of a materialist or those of any atheist; Marx was a
Jewish religious fanatic.

I do not want in this talk to criticize political matters. I am emphatically referring to
essentially occult matters.

Karl Marx, moved assuredly by religious fanaticism invented a destructive weapon, to
reduce to cosmic dust all the religions of the world. Such a weapon is without a doubt, a
“jargon” that would never withstand an in-depth analysis. I refer to the materialist
dialectic.

The intellectual rascals know very well that for the elaboration of such a deceiving dish,
of such a farce, Marx used Hegel’s materialistic dialectic.

Evidently he took from this work all the metaphysical values that were given it by its
author and with what was left be elaborated his dish. it is not superfluous to repeat in this
talk, that Marx as the author of such a lie, of such a farce, of such Communistic dialectic,
never believed in it and because of this was not inconvenienced in confessing his feelings
in view of the whole assembly, e “Gentlemen, I am not Marxist.”

Undoubtedly this gentleman only fulfilled one of the Protocols of Zion, that says:

“It does not matter if we have to fill the world with materialism and repugnant atheism. The
day when we triumph we will teach the religion of Moses universally, coded and in a
dialectic mpnner and we will not permit any other religion in the world.”

With this I do not want to condemn any race in particular; I am frankly referring to some
Semitic personages with Machiavellian plans. These are Marx, Lenin, Stalin, etc.
From a rigorously occultist point of view, I could evince that the mentioned fallen
Bodhisattva struggled for divinity in his own way, using an astute weapon to destroy the
other religions.

Marx was a priest, a rabbi of the Jewish religion, faithful devotee of the doctrine of his
ancestors.

What does astonish is the credulity of naive persons, that believing themselves erudite,
fall into the skeptical trap set by Karl Marx.

These naive persons of the Marxist-Lenin materialist dialectic obviously became violent
against the divinity and because of such a motive entered the seventh Dantestic circle.

Question: Venerable Master, in the Masonic Order to which I belong, it is said that
religion helps man to die and that Masonry helps man to live, therefore I believe that the
majority of masons that I know, do not know what religion is and confuse it with
something totally negative. Since we are dealing with violence against God, would you
like to give us the correct concept of what religion means?

Answer: Very well, my friend who asks the question, and those persons who listen to
me: Religion comes from the Latin word “religare” that means to re- link the soul with God.

Masonry is not properly said, a religion; it is more a fraternity of the universal type.
However it would be recommended that such a deserving institution study the science of
religion.

The latter religion is precisely Gnosticism in its purest form, wisdom of a divine nature,
profound analytical esotericism transcendental occultism.

Question: Permit me to insist Master since I have heard in another talk within the
Gnostic teachings that the universe was created by seven Masonic Lodges and this
undoubtedly links primitive masonry with the Father, this being the reason why I have
the concept that in synthesis, masonry is the common denominator of all religions and
therefore it comes from Gnosis. Could you clarify this for me?

Answer: Dear sir, those who have profoundly studied the Masonry of a Ragon or
Leadbeater know very well that occult esoteric masonry existed not only under the
porticoes of the temple of Jerusalem but also in ancient Egypt and in submerged Atlantis.

Unfortunately, that honorable institution, entered into the involutive circle with the age of
Kali Yuga or the Iron Age in which we actually find ourselves.

However, it is ostensible that in the future great race, it will have a brilliant mission to
fulfill precisely when the powerful esoteric civilizations of the past resurrect
We do not deny the divine origin of such an institution. We already know that the seven
Cosmocrators officiate with holy liturgy in the dawn of the great day, when they
fecundated the chaotic matter so that life would come forth.

From century to century, through the different cosmic rounds, the workshops become
denser and denser each time, until they finally arrive at the aspect in which they are
actually found.

We recommend to the Masonic brothers to study in depth the esotericism of Solomon and
the divine wisdom of the land of the Pharaohs.

It is necessary, it is urgent that the Masonic brothers do not fall into the Marxist Leninist
skepticism, the dialectic of fools, that they do not pronounce themselves against the
divinity, because this, besides being contrary to an esoteric order of divine origin, will
inevitably lead them to the seventh Dantestic circle, the tenebrous region of the violent
against God.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some comments

Originally posted by TamahuJust my thoughts.
I'm under the impression, at this point, that the Rosicrucian White Lodge had intended to found a positive Philosophical Empire, or "New Atlantis" if you will, on the American continent; and that the Black Lodge stuck it's dirty hands in it right from the beginning, and thus all the slavery and genocide involved in the founding of America.

You might want to recheck that source of yours. The Rosicrucians weren't Masons and while many founding fathers were Masons, they weren't Rosicrucians. In the true Rosicrucian documents, there's nothing (that I recall reading) about Atlantis -- and, in fact, they were founded long before the Atlantis hysteria of the late 1800's/early 1900's. While some of them may have gotten into the Atlantis thing in the 1900's, this is about 150 years too late for the "founding of America" idea:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Doomed Aryan Race(A.K.A. The Solar Bodies) by Samael Aun Weor:

If that is one of your sourcebooks, I'd like to suggest that you do some reading on history (and anthropology.)

It is an absurdity to ignore the racial phenomenon of Latin America; by all means, it is logical to see that from the mixture of the Spanish Conquistadors with the Indo-American tribes, we get as a matter of fact and by its own right, a new Aryan Sub-race, that is, the Sixth Branch of the Aryan Trunk.

Race (as everyone will point out to you) is actually a political term. There are dark-skinned Caucasians (some with nearly black skin... they live in India). The notion of an "Aryan" race (and multiple branches) is something promoted by the very old racist Nazis.

The text you present is interesting only for its late 1800's racist views and the rather quaint-sounding view of history (they didn't know much about those civilizations back then.) Yes, I know Weir is late 20th century, but his awareness of world history is apparently material he has "channeled" because it's so far off the mark. He claims, for instance, that an "ancient Buddhist temple of Lhasa" has a "Chaldean manuscript" written "2000 years before Christ that talks about the "Baal star."

Baal was a Canaanite deity (sometimes called Baal Amon), Buddhism was started about 600 BC in India (not in Canaan or Chaldea) and the city of Lhasa was founded in around 700 BC or so and has a number of temples.

And there's no such manuscript.

Powerful spiritual civilizations from the First Aryan Sub-race existed in those kingdoms of Central Asia, in the countries of Gobland, Marapleicie, etc., which were situated in the heart of Asia and that presently have vanished.

Nor are there any such cities or countries. This was one of the first places in the world where writing developed. Nor are these any names that the people of the area would use.

Formidable esoteric cultures and tremendous civilizations existed in Pearland, (the sacred land of the Vedas, the ancient Hindustan)

He made that one up, too. That wasn't thename of the ancient sacred land mentioned in the Vedas: www.reference.com...

Eh, we could go on (and on and on and on) with this text which is rife with errors. I suggest you don't use him as a source for discussion, because all the nitpickers are going to leap all over this racist revisionist text.

Some of the other links are decent sources, though. The five pointed star is a very common modern and ancient symbol... we've got them in the US flag and in the flag of the state of Texas, too.

And, as Stalking Wolf, Skaldi, and other wiccans have pointed out, the pentagram isn't associated with Sabbats.

The Eastern Star is "five virtuous women" -- I thought everyone was familiar with this. Apparently not?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Some comments

You might want to recheck that source of yours. The Rosicrucians weren't Masons and while many founding fathers were Masons, they weren't Rosicrucians.

I never said they were.

But Rosicrucians founded the first Grand Lodge, right?

Regardless, all these mentioned Fraternities have the same esoteric roots.

Race (as everyone will point out to you) is actually a political term. There are dark-skinned Caucasians (some with nearly black skin... they live in India). The notion of an "Aryan" race (and multiple branches) is something promoted by the very old racist Nazis.

The term "Aryan" was used WAY before the Zionist Nazis(yes, Hitler was turned to evil by the very force he was trying to fight in the beginning).

Aryan means something like "Noble".

It is a termed used in all schools of Buddhism.

See H.H. The Dalai Lama's "The Four Noble Truths" for a reference to this.

In Buddhism, Gnosis and Theosophy, "Aryan" is not in reference to only pale skinned people(as it is by the idiotic Nazis).

Those "dark skinned Caucasians" you mention, are Nilotic AEthiopians.

The Merotic dark skinned AEthiopians are generally found in sub-Saharan Africa.

Neither are "Caucasian".

Anyway, let's look and see how "racist" is the Gnostic source that I've been citing:

"The Omeyocan is the Lord of the Night, the Black Tezcatlipoca who when denying himself, bursts into light and the universe (that fecundates, that drives Quetzalcoatl, the Solar Logos) is born.

"The First Root Race was gigantic and black in color, however it was very civilized. This was an androgynous Root Race, asexual, semi-physical, and semi-ethereal. These Individuals could reduce their size to the normal size of a person of this present Aryan Root Race. The rituals and wisdom of the First Root Race were marvelous. Temples and constructions were portentous. Barbarism did not exist in that epoch. Such a Divine Root Race was devoured by the Tigers of Wisdom. The regent of that Root Race was the Aztec God Tezcatlipoca. Each individual was a true Master of Wisdom. Reproduction was performed by the fissiparous act; this is similar to the reproduction system of the organic cells by cellular division. This is how the organism of the Father-Mother was divided into two. The androgynous child suspended itself for a while from the Father-Mother. The First Root Race lived on the Sacred Island situated on the polar cap of the North. Such an Island still exists, but in Jinn State."

- Samael Aun Weor

The text you present is interesting only for its late 1800's racist views and the rather quaint-sounding view of history (they didn't know much about those civilizations back then.) Yes, I know Weir is late 20th century, but his awareness of world history is apparently material he has "channeled" because it's so far off the mark. He claims, for instance, that an "ancient Buddhist temple of Lhasa" has a "Chaldean manuscript" written "2000 years before Christ that talks about the "Baal star."

Baal was a Canaanite deity (sometimes called Baal Amon), Buddhism was started about 600 BC in India (not in Canaan or Chaldea) and the city of Lhasa was founded in around 700 BC or so and has a number of temples.

And there's no such manuscript.

Please quit assuming things.

First of all, Gnosis is totally against "channeling" and all that other "New Age" nonsense.

Gautama Shakyamuni was not the first Buddha.

That is a Profane view of Buddhism.

The Bons of Tibet traced their lineage to Ancient Buddha's, way before Padmasambhava came from India and reintegrated the Bon religion with that of Shakyamuni's doctrine.

Again, check Godfrey Higgin's "Anacalypsis".

He was a British FreeMason and a Druid, and wrote that the StoneHenge were built by:

TWO ANCIENT ETHIOPIAS—GREAT BLACK NATION IN ASIA—THE BUDDHA OF INDIA A NEGRO—THE ARABIANS WERE CU#ES—SHEPHERD KINGS—HINDOOS AND EGYPTIANS SIMILAR—SYRIA PEOPLED FROM INDIA

Page 51

… but I shall, in the course of this work, produce a number of extraordinary facts, which will be quite sufficient to prove, that a black race, in very early times, had more influence over the affairs of the world than has been lately suspected; and I think I shall shew, by some striking circumstances yet existing, that the effects of this influence have not entirely passed away.

It was the opinion of Sir William Jones, that a great nation of Blacks* formely possessed the dominion of Asia, and held the seat of empire at Sidon. These must have been the people called by Mr. Maurice Cu#es or Cuthites, described in Genesis; and the opinion that they were Blacks is corroborated by the translators of the Pentateuch, called the Seventy, constantly rendering the word Cush by Ethiopia. …

Of this nation we have no account; but it must have flourished after the deluge. … If I succeed in collecting a sufficient number to carry conviction to an impartial mind, the empire must be allowed to have existed.

The religion of Buddha, of India, is well known to have been very ancient. In the most ancient temples scattered throughout Asia, where his worship is yet continued, he is found black as jet, with the flat face, thick lips, and curly hair of the Negro. Several statues of him may be met with the East-India Company. There are two exemplars of him brooding on the face of the deep, upon a coiled serpent. To what time are we to allot this Negro ? He will be proved to have been prior to Cristna. He must have been prior to or contemporaneous with the black empire, supposed by Sir William Jones to have flourished at Sidon. The religion of this Negro God is found, by the ruins of his temples and other circumstances, to have been spread over an immense extent of country, even to the remotest parts of Britain, and to have been professed by devotees inconceivably numerous. …

More: members.tripod.com...

BOOK I - CHAPTER IV

Page 59

In my Essay on The Celtic Druids, I have shewn, that a great nation called Celtæ, of whom the Druids were the priests, spread themselves almost over the whole earth, and are to be traced in their rude gigantic monuments from India to the extremities of Britain. Who these can have been but the early individuals of the black nation of whom we have been treating I know not, and in this opinion I am not singular. The learned Maurice says, "Cuthites, i. e. Celts, built the great temples in India and Britain, and excavated the caves of the former."* And the learned Mathematician, Reuben Burrow, has no hesitation in pronouncing Stonehenge to be a temple of the black, curly-headed Buddha.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
About channeling/mediumism:

On Violet Flame Response

This type of oracles were very common in ancient Atlantis; this is how this suffering humanity fell in the hands of Javhe and his black lodge and this is how still many lazy people who lost their psychic abilities follow the Baalim from Klipoth!

We Gnostics know very well that Hitler understood these things and nonetheless still he let himself be dazzled by the "Man with the green gloves" who belonged to the Dag Dugpa Clan.

This black Tibetan monk from the clan of Dag Dugpa was the one who “through his oracles” taught Hitler how to crystallize everything negatively. This is why (in the second world war) the Dag Dugpa monks in the streets of Lhasa were celebrating the capitulation of Berlin (when Hitler fell into their hands completely, and he became a Hannasmuss, who then began all of his craziness).

The Second World War was a duel between the Gnostic teachings of Gurdjieff and that of the Dag Dugpas. This duel was imported from Tibet and it was a war between the white and black magicians of Tibet.

These black magicians are again very active in South America among many pseudo-Gnostic groups who fall fascinated with this type of pseudo-esotericism from these Mediums – or Channellers, to be more specific with this pseudo-esotericist term - of this day and age!

After nearly forty years in exile under the leadership of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, the chances of achieving our goal of freedom for Tibet continues to improve. Tibetans stand out among all the refugees in the world for their unique achievements. This is no doubt the result of the Tibetan people's courage and perseverance in attempting to restore the freedom of their country, which they enjoyed for more than two thousand years of its recorded history. However, we are yet to achieve the ultimate triumph. Obstructive factors of various kinds, emanating from beings of both the form and formless realms, continue to hinder our efforts.

His Holiness the Dalai Lama has investigated these obstructions and their causes for many years. One of the findings of his investigations is that depending on the spirit, Dolgyal, otherwise known as Dorje Shugden or Gyalchen Shugden, conflicts with Tibet's two protector-deities (Nechung and Palden Lhamo) as well as the protector-deity of the Gelugpa tradition, Pledge-holding Dharmaraja (Damchen Choegyal). The inclination of this spirit is to harm, rather than benefit, the cause of Tibet!”

So, we, the serious Gnostics who work with all of the techniques of the Red Christ of Aquarius, Samael Aun Weor, are not going to fall in the same snare again, and worship all of those demons from Klipoth!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

But Rosicrucians founded the first Grand Lodge, right?

the "first Grand Lodge" of WHAT? Masons? Nope. Not Rosicrucians.

However the first Grand Lodge of Masons was founded by (are you ready for this?)

MASONS.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Tamahu, that entire article was complete baloney. Just one of many examples:

In a magazine from Paris, one can read the following “Through the triumph of the world
proletariat, we will create the Universal Soviet Socialist Republic with the capital in
Jerusalem and we will own all the riches of the nations so that the prophecies of our holy

This quote is as bogus as they come. To begin with, he never used the word "soviet", which is a Russian word that means "council". It first applied in Marxism by the Bolsheviks long after Marx's death, as it denoted the Petrograd industrial workers unions.

Secondly, Marx would have scoffed at the idea of a world capital in Jerusalem. He plainly stated in Das Kapital his belief that England would be the revoultionary center of international communism, due to his belief that the revolution would begin in London.

Thirdly, Marx considered very little to be holy, especially prophets of any kind. The Nazi propaganda machine turned Marx into a Jew, but in reality he was not. His paternal grandfather had been Jewish. However, Marx's father and mother were both Lutherans, and Marx had never been exposed to any personal practices of Judaism. He became skeptical of the claims of religion in his youth, and eventually rejected them all as superstitions invented by the ruling class for the purpose of holding the workers in intellectual bondage.

Certainly these are not the phrases of a materialist or those of any atheist; Marx was a
Jewish religious fanatic.

Again, Marx was never Jewish, nor is the quote ascribed to him above a legitimate one.

With this I do not want to condemn any race in particular; I am frankly referring to some
Semitic personages with Machiavellian plans. These are Marx, Lenin, Stalin, etc.

None of these men were "Semitic". Stalin was, in fact, very anti-Semitic, and condoned and inspired pogroms against Jews.

Marx was a priest, a rabbi of the Jewish religion, faithful devotee of the doctrine of his
ancestors.

Marx was absolutely none of the above.

These naive persons of the Marxist-Lenin materialist dialectic obviously became violent
against the divinity and because of such a motive entered the seventh Dantestic circle.

Or by the lack of food, shelter, and medicine. Whichever makes more sense.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Tamahu, that entire article was complete baloney. Just one of many examples:

This quote is as bogus as they come. To begin with, he never used the word "soviet", which is a Russian word that means "council". It first applied in Marxism by the Bolsheviks long after Marx's death, as it denoted the Petrograd industrial workers unions.

Like I said; it's a poor translation, so Samael Aun Weor may not have even written "Soviet".

I only posted that poor PDF-file excerpt as to show you the gist of what cinosamitna was referring to.

As for the rest... I'd like to to do more independant research myself; however, you seem to be completely anti-anything that sounds like a "conspiracy theory" that doesn't fit in with conventional history.

Everything written in the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is coming to fruition, and it is not just the paranoia of the anti-Jewish Nazis.

Said Protocols are a Zionist plot, not a Jewish one.

Hitler is said to have not been evil in the beginning, and knew that Zionism was a threat to humanity and fought it because it was a threat; but then ended up being manipulated(by the Drukpa black magician with the "Green Gloves") by the very thing he was trying to go against at first(see my recent post about the "Violet Flame Response").

The Zionists sacrificed the Jewish people at the hands of the Nazis.

The misinterpretation of what a Superman and Aryan really are, was just a front that the Black Lodge used to trick people.

Think about all this.

What better way to justify and make way for a supposed "Jewish State" in Palestine("Israel")?

Zionism is also anti-Jewish, as is Nazism; because esoterically Nazism and Zionism are one and the same, even if the average Jewish person and the average ignorant Nazi don't know it.

Now don't get me wrong, I certainly don't believe everything 'non-mainstream', such as believing everything from the newest David Icke book(plenty here at ATS certainly do though); but you may want to consider being more open minded about such things, instead of just writing them off because they don't coincide with what you already "know".

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
All of this symbolism is intended to be used as memory devices to help humanity retain the powerful and secret knowledge passed down to us from the wise sages of the Old Times. And that powerful and secret knowledge is... oh, hell, I forget.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
the "first Grand Lodge" of WHAT?

Masons? Nope. Not Rosicrucians.

However the first Grand Lodge of Masons was founded by (are you ready for this?)

MASONS.

And yes, they were Masons; but also Rosicrucians I believe.

I'll have to double check my source. I think it was Manly P. Hall if I'm not mistaken.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join