It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How WWIII Will Unfold

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
what else would you like to know... please take note of another threat titles ecologist advocates using Ebola virus to rid the planet of 90% of the population.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

You want to know how I know? Don't you? I could tell you but you wouldn't believe me.

This is what i'd like to know more about, if your willing to share it. Your philosophy on World War 3 is quite intriguing.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Read The John Titor Archieves on THIS Website ATS. Its coming true all around us. The timeline that I gave you is his, I just added more detail to it as I see it happening. Like Titor said, this war WWIII and the Economic Crash were planned over 20 years ago...there is nothing that we can do to stop it now. Read his archieves for yourself and keep in mind this was written in 2000 an 2000 and before 9-11 happened and WAY before the 2004 elections and the Tsunami and the Israeli war. Read his version of the future and you will have a pretty good view, give or take 3%.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hereandnow
A big step towards world war would be if Syria and Iran got directly involved in the Israel/Lebanon conflict. Syria won't move without permission from Tehran. Once Syria and Iran start moving troops into battle, the US and UK would get directly involved.

Oh man, wasn't it just reported that Syria has moved troops into Lebenaon? I can't find where I saw it just an hour or so ago.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I believe ww3 will happen after a terrorist attack that was supported by Iran or Israel will drag the world in after it is attacked.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
WW3 IS A BATTLE FOR CONTROL OF YOUR MIND IT WILL AND IS BE FOUGHT USING ELECTRONIC WAREFARE ( THE INTERNET, TV) WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT RIGHT THE QUESTION IS WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU GOOD OR EVIL? THE PROBLEM IS THAT EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THE GREATER GOOD? THE DEVIL IS AN USEEN FORCE THAT COMES IN LIKE A THIEF IN THE IGHT A HIJACKS PEOPLES BODYS AND MAKES THEM CARRY OUT ACTS OF TERRORISM. WHEN PEOPLE REALIZE THIS IS WHEN ALL WARS WILL END

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
First of all, there's no need for ALL CAPS in your reply (not to mention a grammer check would help
) anyway, just out of curiosity, where did you get this idea?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join