It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How WWIII Will Unfold

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I caught a couple of snippets on BBC news 24 today. The first, the news that Israel had told Rice they needed another 10-14 days to achieve their objective in Lebanon.

The second came from a Shia Cleric being interviewed near the UN building during/after the riot down there today triggered by the recent civilian deaths. The camera had picked him up moving through the crowd, apparently trying to calm people down. Next came an interview with him, where he condemned the violence etc, and then went on to say something along the lines of.. "there will be repercussions for this. They will see in two weeks". That sounds awfully specific.

I've had news 24 on most of the day and haven't seen the clip again.

Both sides are gearing up for a longer fight. With two nations, and indeed the whole middle east, feeling like they're fighting for their very survival, it's reasonable to assume that both are making plans in case the conflict escalates further.

My bigger fear though is that this is part a wider plan to involve a ground war in Syria. What if this whole Lebanon conflict is just an mission to secure the left flank/rear ahead of move northwest into Syria?

[edit on 30-7-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lately ive been readin all the various mid-east related posts and laughing to myself. Not because i think ppl dying is funny,but because i picked a hell of a time to want to join the military
. The funniest part is,this is probably the calmest it's going to be for a few years.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Ya know its seems more & more likely everyday, but what do you see happening to Canada wheretohide2006?
Anyone else want to throw up theories about Canada, Australia, NewZealand, and what not.
I got to figure where I can go to get out of this, I got a kid and one on the way.

Canada in WWIII

Canada will send troops to Iran, afterall Canada's recently elected president is a right wing stooge for the Neo Con Cabal. Canada's Economy will take a serious hit when the American Economy Collapses...but Canada is rich in Natural Resourses...and will recover quickly. After the War is over Canada is VERY Intact, and some of their more Rural Areas is the safest place in the Northern hemisphere during the war...

...But Don't Expect to Flee America to go to Canada... Do It Now if you still Can.

Once the Economy Collapses you will not have much time to flee the country. Once the Power Goes off your time has run out, because the Draft Will Begin and Armed American Forces will be at the Border with the order to Kill/Capture draft dodgers...and the recruitment age was just raised to 42 years old.

After a mass exodus of americans who live in the cities of chicago, new york, boston, philadephia... the Canadians will be forces to REJECT new American Visa's.

AUSTRAILIA & New Zealand in World War III

Australia will have its own concerns with the expansion of China right in its own backyard... It will participate in the Iran Invasion but does not suffer the consequences that the rest of the invades recieve. After the Economic Collapse Austrialia will do just fine...Beer will gain in popularity and everyone will have a great time suffering through their Great Depression...but again rich in Natural Resourses, so their economy has legs.

Will China Try To Forcable Annex Austrailia And New Zeland? Maybe.
If I were China I would...just for their resourses.

In Which case, you are in for one hell of a fight...but one that I think Austrailia could out-last. But.China being an invading and occupying force wouldn't be impossible considering the size of their population. Try Not To Piss Off China.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Where2Hide2006 dude i have 2 questions for you and let me just first say that im not scepticising what your saying but how do know all this information and secondly the one thing we haven't spoken about is africa what will happen to them

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Where to hide,

I'd like to point out one small thing to you in regards to China possibly attacking Australia for their natural resources to sustain their economy - yes, it's plausible that China already has such a back-up plan in place as I'm sure that Australia and the US have too. During the 2nd world war, the one major obstacle that stopped the Japanese from being able to launch a successful invasion plan of the Australian continent was the fact that the very long distances concerned in getting not only troops to the important areas but also supplies. This was a major problem for the Japanese, and by having their supply routes stretched very thin over a vast distance, Australian troops were able to take advantage of this (albeit difficultly) with a guerilla war against the japanese in Papua New Guinea's and Indonesias jungles.

China would no doubt encounter the same difficulties, even if they have the larger army and more resources and technology than Japan did in world war2, Australias and New Zealand for that matter only chance would be a major rapid deployment as far north as possible, in Indonesia or Malaysia to hold the Chinese back for as long as possible whilst supplies and contingencies are organised back on the mainland and to wear them out bit by bit, for trying to takeover each and every island in the south east asia would be an immensly difficult task, and if they did manage to do that, Australias outback environment would be a weapon by itself for theres no way the Chinese could handle travelling such vast arid distances through australia with our extreme weather conditions throughout the year.

In conclusion, I think either northern Canada would be the safest place, but would be at some risk of radiation in the atmosphere from nuclear exchanges in the northern hemisphere, but ideally, you'd look at Tasmania, in Australias south or anywhere in New Zealand as their mountanous terrain would prove too difficult for an occupying force to overcome, and would provide shelter to refugees.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
About Australia, I agree with you that China wouldn't be able to hold Australia...but if Australia would be in for one hell of a fight.

Africa in World War III

Northern African Muslims are a big problem for Europe...but it won't be Nation vs. Nation...It will be Cell Guerilla warfare in Europe.

The African Muslim problem will go unchecked by Europe through-out the war... France hasn't the will nor the want for another world war...even though it is at their doorstep terrorising their people.

After the War Northern Africa is still intact and still Muslim... but Islam has made a change since the WWIII ended...they take a more peaceful approach to life... lead by the a peace loving prince from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia will pay to rebuild the middle east and build new cities and grand mosques under this ruler.

Southern Africa... will continue their Civil Wars which spill over to Nation vs. Nation...Down the Road... 2050 Perhaps... The Southern African Continent is wiped out by a new deadly virus...think ebola with a longer incubation period. Now the Question you have to ask youself is... Did the Virus occur naturally? or did China or India create the Virus to find a quick fix to their Population problem? hmmm.

The North African Muslims also take a big hit in the Outbreak...but are not wiped out.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Do you forget climate change? I heard from a FBI rapport that in 2020, Great Britain will be under snow and a lot of europe will be under water. Also, even if the WW3 end, it will have other wars for water, oil and ground for harvesting. Isn't it?

Also, in France, when sarkozy will be elected in march/april 2007, he will kick out every african out of the country, maybe this could lead to war with muslims or even civil war... We'll see.

If in WW3 there's not a huge taking of ressources, i think WW4 will be not long after the WW3 for ressources and climate. Anyway.

WhereToHide, do you inspire from titor view a little?

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
ooops... I forgot to mention the Earth Changes...thank Viccello!

2006 - 2015 Massive Droubt leads to forest fires and crop shortages.

2008/2009 - San Diego - San Francisco 9.0 Earthquake "Mega Thrust"

2010 - Mt. St. Helens & Mt. Rainer both Blow

2012 - Tsunami races across the Atlantic and wipes out the East Coast of America...and south America. This pretty much ends the war for America.

The Good News... New Madrid and Yellowstone do not become unstable!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is incredible...and I must say, I give the creativity award to Where2Hide...I'm not saying your wrong or anything, but thats a lot of creativity. I would like to know, how/where you get your information from? And america just pretty much collapsing? I don't know. Also, if your christian, where in your agenda do you think god/jesus would come? haha, I'm catholic so I was wondering if you had any input on that.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by AllinTheMind89]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Where2Hide2006

...to your fertile imagination... You should write a book!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
First of all I want to thanks everyone who has posted in response to my "outlook" for the future...

it's a horible future, but Americans will do nothing to prevent it. People from the future will think that we could have done something, they will say that we must have been brainwashed by our own govt. But both would be wrong. The Americans are not being brainwashed...they are being distracted. Their trust is misplaced in the media and with other cover-ups of powers true agenda. And because of their outstanding consumer debts and buy buy buy lifestyle they lack the will to ruin that lifestyle by questioning govt. actions and the larger world around them...so much so that they don't even consider their own consequences.

Topics that I still want to cover in greater detail are The Stock Market Crash of , The Weapons Used in WWIII, and the End of the War, which escalates and ends almost all at once...but i don't have a lot of time right now, i hope you understand.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A few qualms I have:

1. Russia is a part of the New World Order, so is China, Japan, and all of Europe.

2. anti-pope and/or anti-christ?

3. India and Pakistan theatre of any China vs Russia War?

4. any China vs Russia war?

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Augmenter]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Augmenter
A few qualms I have:

1. Russia is a part of the New World Order, so is China, Japan, and all of Europe.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Augmenter]

1- USA is also part of the NWO, see the concentration camps in Canada and USA.
2- I think that someone will promote himself as the anti-christ but he'll not be it because i don't believe in this.
3- China and Russia would stay allies. China may reach an alliance with Pakistan to strike India and to divide the land.
4- China and Russia will stay allies.

IMO.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
Also, if your christian, where in your agenda do you think god/jesus would come? haha, I'm catholic so I was wondering if you had any input on that.

Jesus doesn't come back during or after WWIII. Do you really think that God loves America above other countries? Christianity doesn't do so well. You might want to stop reading now...but since you asked i am going to answer your question.

Christianity in WW3

I believe that Christianity is being used by the nWo to start a larger fight with the Middle East. When things start to escilate with Iran and Syria joining the war...Christianity will be very pro war...even pushing it on tv and in large masses.
Let us not forget that it was Christianity itself that has in the past tried to conquer the middle east. Then Iran Attacks Rome and the last Pope is killed in late 2007/early 2008 & Bush seizes special wartime powers...then he will actually say "Crusade" in his state of union...in order to get more "paid mercinaries" not exactly volunteers if you ask me...to join the military.

Because Jesus doesn't come back to prevent the nuclear destruction and natural disasters, Christians are shunned by former Christians who have turned away from the church mostly because of the loss of loved ones to war and to starvation. Pastors and Priests will be in fear for their lives after waves of church burnings and public "mob" lynching/executions during the end of the war.

But after the war Christianity is resurging in america...mostly because the cities which contain the "powerless, starving, over-populated, angry" mobs/gangs are destroyed.

The Religion of Christianity is moved from Rome to South America..the Power of the Pope is decentralized into each region having its own pope. The Christianity of the Future is very very different from todays. For one thing most of them will be out doors and will believe that Christ was a prophet not the son of god. they will no longer persecute others for their poor lifestyle choices adoptiing a more live and let live approach.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

A few qualms I have:

Russia isn't part of the nWo...its not even allowed by the USA to be part of the WTO. China and Japan are financing the nWo by continuing to buy US Debts...but they are unknowing participants of the grand scheme. US will default on its debt to both of these nations during the crash. The nWo is the American Empire and its key allies...UK, Germany, Canada, Austrailia...they are just using Israel.

In the future people will liken GWB are the Anti-christ much like they do Hitler, Napoleon and Nero.

India and Pakistan... great question! despite bombings and attacks by muslim terrorists against India...India only retaliates with equal force. Pakistan falls to Al Queda but America is quick to remove/destroy pakistans nuclear abilities. After the War India builds a Great Wall to keep out muslims...and to employ their masses.

Their is some tension...but no fighting. Through negotiation Russia concedes parts of Eastern Russia to China... Russia's ambitions are in moving West.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hide in the Forrests.

Hide in the Hills.

Hide in the Caves.

Hide in the Hills.

Hide in the Mountains.

Just don't be by the Sea!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
Also, if your christian, where in your agenda do you think god/jesus would come? haha, I'm catholic so I was wondering if you had any input on that.

Jesus doesn't come back during or after WWIII. Do you really think that God loves America above other countries? Christianity doesn't do so well. You might want to stop reading now...but since you asked i am going to answer your question.

Well, just to say, God may not really love america above other countries, but he does love the people who follow his faith and such... Religion is one of the biggest reasons some wars get taken out...The crusades, most Muslims even use Islam as an excuse to bomb/fight america aka "Jihad". People just use god as a way to carry out what the want... " oh i did this for god...Oh this had to be done in the name of god!" Some people just take it to the extreme. oh well, what else can you do?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I didn't post on this thread to debate my own personal religion vs. yours...we are Christians, but you don't truely understand it yet. You do nothing to stop the war, you go to war! What War would Jesus have fought in? Thou shall not Murder? So Many believe that because Jesus came to us as a lamb that next time he'd return as a lion. I often wonder why they came to that conclusion.

Many people have questioned my Credibility. You want to know how I know? Don't you? I could tell you but you wouldn't believe me. As I have stated before in some of my other posts here and around the internet, I am not a Psycic, I don't have Visions, I'm Not an Alien, & I didn't travel back in time to warn you to prepare for WWIII... frankly, its too late. So How do I know whats going to happen??? I am a student of History and Economics. I currently make a very healthy living by predicting future moves in the international equities markets. Its the same thing, the past is a clear representation of future events. You just need to stand back and see the whole picture...its a big picture...you actually have to step away from the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Weapons Used in WWIII

It won't be revealed under after the war is over that the US Has a Space Based EarthQuake Machine which is used against The San Andreas Fault, to quiet the protesters. After Chicago, NY, and Newark,NJ are Nuked their electorate will support a larger war. Los Angeles, San Fran, upto Seattle will call for the removal of Bush from power.

Avain Flu is already being used to distract asia while the nWo tries to take the Middle East.

There will be Chemical Weapon Attacks in the USA on the West Coast before the Earthquake.

It doesn't come as a suprise, they make nuclear devices the size of a suitcase which are used in the pre-election terror attack.

After the Very the War, those that survive in America will have either seen a mushroom cloud, or will know someone who has.

The End of the War

The Year is 2009 After the West Coast Earthquake, the US Economy Collapses when USA Defaults on its National Debt to China and Japan...which in turn hits their
economy hard because it can't rely on America to buy its goods. The Situation in
America Turns Very Bleak at this point. Rioting, Gang War, People are turning on the police. This is when Bush decides to clean up the streets and rounds up all of the aggressive males in the largest Draft in History. Millions are pulled from the cities to lower to tension. Those that refused were thrown into Haliburton Prison Camps. Those drafted were sent to Iraq as a staging Area for their war against
Iran and Syria. Few were sent to help the people in California.

2010 - Marshall Law has been in effect for 2 years now, those fleeing into Canada are refused and/or shot. Think The aftermath of Huricane Katrina
but on a National Scale... Money will not buy you foreign
goods, and what is actually made in america? With the
combination of crop shortages due to the warming cycle and
the fact that many farmers and people were hoaring food. it can
only be described as a civil war, american vs. american for
the only thing worth fighting for...survival.

2010- American Empire Has 20,000,000 troops deployed throughout the
world...with over 10 million of them in the middle east stationed
in Iraq, their only stronghold in the region.
Israel has been destroyed, Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
have both been destroyed.

2011 - As far as the War goes America has been losing ground
in Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan. They destroy the nuclear capabilities
or Pakistan as they retreat on the Afghan front when Pakistan
falls to the Axis.

2012 - An Earthquake off of the coast of Africa, makes an old
volcano back to life and erupt causing most of its cone to
explode into the water with enough force to cause a landslide
that shatters the American East Coast. Its will never be know
if this was a natural event or an attack by a secret enemy.

2012 - Israel is gone...their Govt is in Bunkers.
& They Pushed the Button. They Nuked Iran, Syria, and
parts of Iraq. They didn't tell the Americans of their intentions
they just did it and as a result the ended up killing thousands
of American Soldiers based in the region.
As a Result Russia enters the War for the first time and Nukes
Isreal and American Forces in Iraq into oblivion.

2012/2013 - Russia nukes America with the support of the
BRIC Union to take the monster of WW3 out once and for all.
America counter strikes taking out thier missile silos and moscow.
St. Petersburg is made the new Capital of Russian Empire.
America is forced to be left in ruins, not rebuilt, and no federal
govt. under much later.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I didn't post on this thread to debate my own personal religion vs. yours...we are Christians, but you don't truely understand it yet. You do nothing to stop the war, you go to war! What War would Jesus have fought in? Thou shall not Murder? So Many believe that because Jesus came to us as a lamb that next time he'd return as a lion. I often wonder why they came to that conclusion.

Many people have questioned my Credibility. You want to know how I know? Don't you? I could tell you but you wouldn't believe me. As I have stated before in some of my other posts here and around the internet, I am not a Psycic, I don't have Visions, I'm Not an Alien, & I didn't travel back in time to warn you to prepare for WWIII... frankly, its too late. So How do I know whats going to happen??? I am a student of History and Economics. I currently make a very healthy living by predicting future moves in the international equities markets. Its the same thing, the past is a clear representation of future events. You just need to stand back and see the whole picture...its a big picture...you actually have to step away from the world.

I also am not trying to debate...I hope I haven't come off that way...Anyway, most of the time, I usually don't believe in war. As a christian/catholic, yes we are taught
"Thou shalt not kill" i know... I'm interested in you and your opinions because I find them interesting. I'm not one to call someone a "liar" just for simply stating what they know...I may question it within myself but, I wouldn't lash out and " Oh liar, your just some nutcase, etc etc..." But, i'm interested about your views/thoughts and would like to know more. I also believe a WW3 is inevetiable at this point as well...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join