It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

types of et's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
are there any other types of aliens besides reptoids and greys?ive heard about things like the orange but you cant always beleive what you hear.
p.s. is it reptoids or reptillians or are they two different things?

-GTB

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yes I believe there are the nordics which are tall, blonde, and muscular humanoids, sounds more like an earth-based fantasy, but hey, you never know.
We reptoids or whatever don't care what you call us.
As far as Greys go, I believe there are different sub-species of them, but I don't know.
Humans are also aliens, they're the monkey looking ones. I refer to your kind as the smelly bi-ped apes.

PS I'm certain there's more, but I don't have any knowledge of them at this time. I'm sure there's sites out there that have full menus of alien varieties in this universe.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
When I used to meditate, I think I saw what people would concider an alien, but it was a mantis like creature, looked like a giant bug and a really serious feeling of not wanting to know more, and even felt like I shouldnt be looking in the first place...very odd

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
perhaps the "BLOB" does exsits

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
And this the Nth thread asking the same question... Why don't you people utilize the search function?!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
When I used to meditate, I think I saw what people would concider an alien, but it was a mantis like creature, looked like a giant bug and a really serious feeling of not wanting to know more, and even felt like I shouldnt be looking in the first place...very odd

Interesting! Was this on one session or have you seen the same creature twice? Did you get a fealing of uneasiness due to your own fear or because the creature "radiated" a hostile attitude?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Here are the ones I know about;
1. Zeta (bunch of different types, they are ruled by the greys)
2. The Greys, there are a bunch of different types. I understood them to be Zeta but they are reptilian and rule over the other grays.
3. Draconians, also reptilian, very powerful and have the form of a human with wings but have reptilian skin. They live underground and feed off our fear.
4. The Elohim
5. The Nordics
6. The Pleiadians
7. I can't remember the name but they are from the planet Sirius.

That's all that I can remember, but I know there are tons more.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raven18
1. Zeta (bunch of different types, they are ruled by the greys)
2. The Greys, there are a bunch of different types. I understood them to be Zeta but they are reptilian and rule over the other grays.
3. Draconians, also reptilian, very powerful and have the form of a human with wings but have reptilian skin. They live underground and feed off our fear.
4. The Elohim
5. The Nordics
6. The Pleiadians

That's all that I can remember, but I know there are tons more.

And amazingly some of them are using the internet to post on ATS. Check this thread: Aliens on ATS

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raven18

These would be the Dogons a a half fish half human people who are in Egyptian/African history/myth.Perhaps linked to sightings of mermaids and mermen?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I've read on the internet there are hundreds of different types/species of aliens, however the ones listed that i've seen here on this thread are only a pinch of what i've seen listed on other sites, which is just a pinch of what actually exists. Trying to know every type of alien in existance would be trying to know every single species of insect and arachnid on earth! Others i've read about include arcturians, aldeberans, pliedians (spelling), mantis looking creatures, tall blue ones (REALLY tall, ps those are supposed to be dangerous/bad ones), zetas, greys (there are different kinds of greys), paschats (cat looking ones), dolphin ones, ones that look similar to horses, and more. Whether they actually exist or not is another question! I have never seen any of these myself.

Oh! And lets not forget the bird people!
[edit on 30-7-2006 by kittie887]

[edit on 30-7-2006 by kittie887]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Cannot forget about the Cybernetic "Race". Humans that have been abducted (or willingly) and have surgical implants installed in them by the advanced races. Who knows what those implants purposes are, I believe it's for research into how our bodies react and work, but I may be wrong. It could be a tag, just like how humans tag animals to protect them from extinction.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by T_Nexis]

top topics

join