It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Can't be Alone!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There must be life out there somewere!!! Give me your Ideas

*All caps removed from title*

[edit on 7-29-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the same responses that we always get in these topics.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If you were them, would you land here ?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The Drake Equation is a very good theory. Read up on it.

THere are a number of threads and topic pages on ATS that have already covered this topic anyway, in all shapes and forms. In future, do your research kid:

Page
Thread
Thread
Thread
Thread
Thread

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If we are alone in this entire universe then why are we here. there must be some reason.But i dont believe that. We are only here as a fluke our planet is just close enough to the sun for the right amount of heat for life to flourish and there must be other planets out there with similar conditions wether the life on those planets is smarter or dumber, bigger or smaller there must be something else out there.Consider this, our planet circles the sun, maybe its getting further away from the sun in miniscule amounts of distance, we cant even notice and when we get far enough our planet will die, rumor has it MARS was once inhabited by life maybe that was billions an billions of years ago and the planet got too far from the sun and all life died and the planet died I know it sounds far fetched but but there is so much we will never know. Apparently top scientists believe that our moon was once part of the earth,Bear with me.Before there were planets there were giant globs of molten rock (maybe from the sun) in space and they are all floating about, now 2 of them collided and and merged but there was like a spray of this molten rock and a bigger glob,now all this spray orbits the glob and it all collides with itself and gets bigger and biggerand eventually over the years it all cools and makes solid rock, one smaller rock and one bigger rock, hence the earth and moon are born. not my own idea but top scientists.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
u guys came in when i was typing my own idea

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
The Drake Equation is a very good theory. Read up on it.

THere are a number of threads and topic pages on ATS that have already covered this topic anyway, in all shapes and forms. In future, do your research kid:

Have fun.

I dont think ne1's put in something quite like mine, enjoy

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Of course aliens exist on other planets.

But we can't reach them yet, and most probably neither can they.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
But we can't reach them yet, and most probably neither can they.

And now that's where I disagree. To think that another species would be at just about the same technology level as us is just ignorant. What are the chances of them figuring out how to make a computer in the same century as us? Good thing you saved yourself from being ignorant there, masterp, with that most probably

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thread Closed.

Please do not start threads with one liner questions that exclude your own opinions and also please do not start threads with all caps in the title.

new topics

top topics

join