It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scary...really scary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
it was a normal day like any other i was sitting on my favorite chair watching i dvd in the living room by my self...and belive me i wish some one was there with me. but everyone was in another room. i got up and turned to the right to walk toward the doorway to the kitchen...then it happened. like i was a statue i froze trying to move. my ENTIRE body felt like 1000 tons was being pushed on me and pushing me through the carpet...but then is passed and i was left with a killer head ache.

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Lots of pinched nerves all at the same time??? Heck if I know? I hope it doesn't happen to you again

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That is scary, kinda like you were awake during a sleep paralysis, did you see the old hag?

There was that time when I was a kid at my Aunts wedding who rented the local ODDFELLOWS HALL (Masons) for the dance/social and a bunch of us kids, myself & cousins found a skeleton of a child in the basement. Everybody got freaked out including the Adults. No cops came, nothing ever happened to the owners of the building.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

[edit on 29-7-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A very abnormal jolt of static electricty ? Do you live near: power lines ? Is your carpet crazy shaggy ? Did you touch the tv ? Did you smell anything electrical ? Are you a hairy guy ?

www.esdjournal.com...

Of course the simplest explanation is that you were dreaming / sleepwalking and suffered from sleep paralysis.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by imbalanced]

[edit on 29-7-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Possibly a really nasty headrush? You know, like you get up suddenly and your blood rushes from your head.
I've actually passed out from that before, and it felt similar what you're describing. Otherwise, I have no idea. Weird.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
maybe a mini stroke? I would say ASK YOUR DOCTOR ASAP.........could be a weird little stroke warning you of worse things coming.....get to the Doctor & tell them all about this.......

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche

There was that time when I was a kid at my Aunts wedding who rented the local ODDFELLOWS HALL (Masons) for the dance/social

Hehe my last name is Mason...weird

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
how long were you sitting?
how old are you?
do you have any medical conditions

The same thing happened to a friend of my dads it was because his arteries were 40-60% plugged. The doctor expained it as a blood rush that you would get from standing up too quick mixxed with the fact his body was not circulating the blood properly due to the blockage, blood would gather in his legs, thats the feeling of having a ton of weight on you. It was happening alot to him and thats why he went to his doctor. Not trying to scare you but if it happens again see your doctor!
He is fine now and avoided a possible heart attack.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Let me play the devils advocate here for a second..... are u sure u were awake.I'm not trying to disrespect u or anything but it could have been a dream

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yeah, if it happens again definately check with a Dr. I had a few cases similar to that when I was younger and it turned out to be noting more that an extreme vertigo caused by a medication I was taking at the time for a sleep disorder.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

maybe a mini stroke? I would say ASK YOUR DOCTOR ASAP

That was my first inclination as well. I don't think this is a paranormal experience but rather a medical one. May not be anything serious could even be your equalibrium evening out and giving a weighty sensation.

top topics

join