It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truther on NY cable, Lebertarian Show !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Les Jamison, ( fave whiskey name there ), is on a show that is no fan of any current Gov. He is touting the old " people were warned to fly", and "those were Cd's"!!! ! I love the libertarian interviewer, reminds me of Lipton on Inside the Actors Studio. Just a regular guy that thinks this is Bollocks ! He sure ain't no Bush defender! He asks some great questions, like waht did this admin gain? How many are involved.... ? Not everyone will see the same show, meaning I can hear the spin voice now , but it is worth the two hours. In two one hour segments. Les Is a little nervous, hell it is cable!

www.hardfire.net...

As they say in the NFL " You Make The Call " !
Love, ta hear what ya think.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Oops it is two half hour episodes , not two one hour. Not near as good as the three hour tirade coming tonite on C- Span.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If you wanna see something almost as funny as the C-Span debacle, watch these two videos ! Les gets so nervous when he can't answer questions, he asks to move on or look at a picture. The more people watch these CTers the less the other side will have to act. Cuz the CT crowd is week in this arena !!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Nice find...

O, and I think in the subject there is a typo, it is Libertarian, not Lebetarian.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yeah , gotta watch those more!! Still learning this typing stuff. Got another one on my thread, Voices form the sky, instead of from. Oh, well stuff happens when in a hurry! Hope you watch these shows. They are quite good!

top topics

join