It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has The United States Allowed Hezbollah To Live Here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this alot since I heard that there are 14 sleeper cells of Hezbollah in the United States.

If our Government KNEW that they were here why didn't they deport every single one of them and that goes for Al Queda too?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Because it's not true? Where did you heard that? On fearmongering foxnews?

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As a matter of fact , no it was on cnn and a few other news channels .

The reason I'm concerned is because MY city happens to be one of the cities that is marked on the map.

Don't you watch any news at all?
It's been on TV all day.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Because it's not true? Where did you heard that? On fearmongering foxnews?

They are probably referring to the groups that raise funds for the Humanitarian arm of Hizbollah. Cmon don't you know how things work by now? When Israel wants to strangle something not to their liking they have it declared a terrorist organization. Like they did to Hamas they cut off any type of donations to aid the Palestinian people by having the organizations declared as terrorist supporters.

Too bad they don't do the same thing to people rasing money thru Israeli bonds and the like here as well, but that goes towards "Good things" Like f-16's, Thermobaric bombs and Cluster bombs and cool stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't watch CNN, Fox News, SkyNews,BBC news, because they are always twisting the facts to scare people and disinform. And what they are the best for: doing fear-mongering.

So IMO, this is totally false, Hezbollah is know to only operate on Lebanon soil, not in any other country. Also, al-qaeda boogeyman is also a fear-mongering tool.

Don't be afraid of this, this is no facts, this is propaganda.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I don't watch CNN, Fox News, SkyNews,BBC news, because they are always twisting the facts to scare people and disinform. And what they are the best for: doing fear-mongering.

I would imagine they probably do have charities that send money to them. I would think these are the people they are calling terror cells. The organizers.

Its going to be like Israel here in USA very soon just watch and see. Police state and paranoia coming soon to a city near you.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Interesting. Links would be a groove... I'll check back... In the mean time call Homeland Security and report the report. Better yet phone anyone and tell them that way the NSA'll be up to speed. L8TR. CNN makes Lance Bass a story... got anyone with some journalistic grunt?

Victor K.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They let them stay so it can become a good political campaign of scaremongers to keep the nation Afraid!!!!!!!!!

It worked very well in the last elections . . . so now they can not get rid of such a good propaganda tool.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
If our Government KNEW that they were here why didn't they deport every single one of them and that goes for Al Queda too?

Don't you know that there are no terrorist cells in the US? It's all a bunch of fear-mongering propaganda. Ramzi Yousef wasn't here in 1992 and neither was the Blind Sheikh. And the Hezbollah are just a bunch of home-body's; they like to return home at the end of a long day of spreading terror.
[/sarcasm]

I personally would have no problem having a few key cell leaders decide to give up their life of crime and "disappear" from the scene. But in retrospect, if we can infiltrate them and bring them down from within, all the better.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Vitchilo,

If you are not aware of what is going on in the world then thats your business but I want to be aware, even if it is propaganda.

Maybe alot of it is propaganda and maybe some of it is truth.

I figure that if I watch ALL the news channels and keep up to date on current world events I am one step ahead.

I also try to be as prepared as I can be for any event which is sort of easy because I live in Florida with the Hurricanes.

It's not like news is all I watch on tv but I do try to be informed.

top topics

join