It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-23 morphing black helicopter??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This video is pretty cool, but like everything else, will be debunked to no end.(cgi,light reflections,a flock of seagulls flying in front,balloons,fuzzy shky camera, "i don't see anything unusual"etc,etc am i forgeting something?) anyways you gotta to click on the pics for the vids.
Rumors of black helicopters have been around since the cattle mutilation days so maybe here's you're chance to see one in action.
Oh the part i liked best is towards the end when the camera pans out you see tree branches and such so that you can determine distance and all that good stuff.Enjoy!!

www.eyepod.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The only thing I saw were the red lights that show that the power is on and the engines may start. ALL aircraft have them. I watched it twice and didn't see anything else.

BTW, where did "X-23-A" come from? The only X-23 that I can find info on was a reentry vehicle testbed.

[edit on 7/28/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.eyepod.org...

This does look rather interesting. For a while I thought the craft was just turning, and you were looking at the helicopter from an angle (tail first) hence the lights, BUT... further along their is an array of lights, and the body of the helicopter actually changes into a light storm for a brief moment.

Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah, doesn't look like much to me. Perhaps an optical illusion, or an extra set of lights . . . or anything really. And why would they morph a helicopter in broad daylight?

AND DOES NO ONE OWN A TRIPOD!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I disagree,

Watch 0:45 to 0:50 carefully. Something very strange is happening to this copter, and I do not think this is a fake.

It would be nice to see some enhanced stills.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

AND DOES NO ONE OWN A TRIPOD!!!

That's funny! LoL but so true.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I saw absolutley nothing amazing in those shots of the helicopter at all...it just appears to be an optical illusion with the way the helicopter is facing the camera....that and the damn video is so shaky you can hardly speculate on it. My take on it is its a helicopter lol
nothing more

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Skeptik1st]

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Skeptik1st]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think it's just some bad video. Why would people be morphing helicopters?And in broad daylight with the whole world to see? I think that this would have been top secret.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
IT's So Amazing! I believe, I believe!

It's amazing what you can do when you have a cheap hand-held digital video recorder that has not been white balanced, so that any reflected sunlight will not only oversaturate the chip, but cause it to pixelate and therefore distort the image.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hmmm. But capture a few frames and put them in sequence like this and you must admit there is something fishy about this helicopter.

We´re still a happy little helicopter here:

Hey! What is happening to the tail? Some distortion at the front too...

Looks like the enterprise...

A streak of white at the tail:

...and the tail is starting to look blobby while a hue forms at the front

Radiant white light eminating from within the tail, all within miliseconds:

A purple flash? Same location.

A red and yellow hue forms at the back of the tail...

A red streak erupts from the center of the helicopter (is it still that?)

The whole craft is oscillating and seems to expand:

Wham! A red field erupts from the center

...immediatly followed by a green/yellow field (microseconds)

...to a blue field slowly fading to bright white...

Again oscillating...

...into a single solid form with two bright sources with alternating colours

Transformation complete.

Again a greenish hue starts to form, this time on the front (?) of the craft

And a reversal of of the process takes place (red hue)

Green hue

Enterprise

Blobby

Bright white middle

Red burst

Fade

Green burst

And back to normal

This whole sequence between 0:40 and 0:50.

So, viewed like this, does this still look like lense flare or camera shakes?

There is no helicopter that has that many colored lights.

And IF they had:
1) Why ?
2) Why use them like this ?

The shape changes are simply too much for this to be blamed on the camera or a light trick.

I think this is extraordinary footage.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hard to get, once you put it in that light, with a frame by frame analysis, it does look mighty sus with all those colours and shapes flying around (haha literally[
]) like that in that short space of time, while it was normal before hand and normal afterwards.

But it does seem a bit random that the pilot would just decide to change it right then and there for no reason. Or is he trying to hide from passing by UFO's who attack black helicopters>?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
But it does seem a bit random that the pilot would just decide to change it right then and there for no reason.

How about pilot error?

What if he (or she or it) executed a procedure which was not intended to be executed? What if it is actually an alien craft cloaked as a helicopter, and the cloaking mechanism briefly failed?.

Imagine that.

OTOH it could be something simple like some new secret technology developed right here on earth, who knows....?

I for one cannot explain this footage, and would love to see it assessed by experts in the field to determine if it is at least genuine or not...

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
THe red light is the light that flashes to warn people that power is on and the engines are running, or will be starting soon. The green light is a navigation light. Green on one side, red on the other. As for the "morphing" what I see is a camera that zoomed in and the helicopter went blurry while the camera was trying to focus on it, and the camera shaking while being overpixilated. Along with simple sun reflection as the angle of the helicopter relative to the camera changed.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, obviously the engines must be on already because the bird would fall from the sky if they weren´t....

The thing that bothers me about the navigational lights is that no lights (none) are shown (neither red or green) but for that brief sequence.

Navigational lights are either on or off, not switched on and off in a 10 second timeframe. (Well they COULD be I suppose, but then my next question would be WHY).

And since when does sunlight reflection cause the following colors to be displayed:

Red
Green
Blue
Magenta
Purple
Yellow

And about three or four shades of those.

Watch the footage in a viewer with digital zoom and slow motion capabilities like Nero Showtime.

Absolutely awesome.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
you sound like gov personnel trying to discredit this footage...lol:

Originally posted by Zaphod58
THe red light is the light that flashes to warn people that power is on and the engines are running, or will be starting soon. The green light is a navigation light. Green on one side, red on the other. As for the "morphing" what I see is a camera that zoomed in and the helicopter went blurry while the camera was trying to focus on it, and the camera shaking while being overpixilated. Along with simple sun reflection as the angle of the helicopter relative to the camera changed.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nav lights can be set to blink, or to be on steady or turned off. And when the engines are on, so is the red strobe. Any time power is on and there is a chance the engines will be started, or are started, the red light is on. It's a warning to people.

I'm hardly a gov't agent. I'm simply someone that has worked in aviation that sees a normal flight of a helicopter recorded with a bad camera.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Zaphod is at least (ex)USAF but I doubt on a current debunking mission..

Or is he...?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No, I'm NOT USAF, and never was. However, I spent 25 years on a USAF/Airport flightline and around planes, so I have SOME idea what I'm talking about when it comes to aviation.

Guess I forgot if you don't agree, shut up, or it proves you're a gov't agent.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Guess I forgot if you don't agree, shut up, or it proves you're a gov't agent.

Not at all... I for one appreciate feedback whether it is opposing my opinions or not. As long as it is well founded it will add to the discussion and... that´s what we´re here for.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Nav lights can be set to blink, or to be on steady or turned off. And when the engines are on, so is the red strobe. Any time power is on and there is a chance the engines will be started, or are started, the red light is on. It's a warning to people.

I'm hardly a gov't agent. I'm simply someone that has worked in aviation that sees a normal flight of a helicopter recorded with a bad camera.

That is ABSOLUTELY what this video shows. In fact, I'll take a video camera and shoot a helicopter... By moving in and out of focus and shaking the camera a bit, I'll easily duplicate this obvious fake.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join