It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Kbat746432 russian video hoax.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow! the analyses was extensive, but the video after analyses by Antonello lupino from the Centro Ufologico Internatiozionale in italy confirms a well programmed hoax.
Frame by frame analyses finds loads of inconsistencies, here see for yourselves

www.ufocui.it...

I think it's great that these things are debunked as quick as they are, but i'm asking myself this question... why the massive disinformation campaign?
I know it's been going on forever, but, seems like more now than ever before. I wonder why that is.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It must be just me , but what is this KBAT footage ? I've never heard of it , unless i know it by another name . Have you got a link to the original footage anywhere?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL
Have you got a link to the original footage anywhere?

Here's one.

Interesting analysis incunabula, a little incomplete though.

It's been covered in this thread and shown to be a "trailer", of sorts, for this movie.

[edit on 7/29/06 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
incunabula:

I'd suggest you re-read the article as he doesn't come to the conclusion that it's a hoax.

His conclusion:

"I have formulated two different hypothesis: that it is true, or it belongs to a well organized fiction"

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
incunabula:

I'd suggest you re-read the article as he doesn't come to the conclusion that it's a hoax.

His conclusion:

"I have formulated two different hypothesis: that it is true, or it belongs to a well organized fiction"

Cheers

JS

I did re-read it and just further from the quote you posted is this quote from Antonello Lupino
" Nevertheless I am convinced that, such film has been realized by experts that know very well elements of alien abductions, like as technology used for the contact to the place and way of doing it.

In case I would have new elements to evaluate I’ll be willing to admit I was wrong on the whole or on one part of it, but at this point it is the only conclusion I have drawn. " end quote.
I agree with what he says about alot of info that has come out are true facts mixed in with disinfo so i guess it's up to us to piece the puzzle together.

new topics

top topics

join