It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the day after?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
suppose the evening news reports the big news that everyone here has been wanting and waiting for. the government admits that Aliens exist, they are here and we are in contact with them. what would you do? would you go to work like nothing happened? would you bust out a book of your religious choice? commit suicide? get to your homemade bunkers and load up the fire arms?etc.

i will elaborate. a lot of people want this day to come but have you ever thought on what or how your life will be. not to mention you will not be the only one reacting to such shocking news. are we really prepared for this kind of world changing information?

[edit on 28-7-2006 by homeskillet]

[edit on 28-7-2006 by homeskillet]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i'd buy a new computer with my little brothers money. I made a bet with him that aliens do exist and it will be revealed by the authorities.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Intresting...
When that happens, I think i will do some prayer (beacuse i am sure i will be afraid), BuT i will go on with my day... unless ppl will go histaric
. However, i will be curious... and i want to know more about them ( I MEAN EVERYTHING)...
But really to be honest i think i would be afraid more then anything, and once i become more accustom to them then life would go on... but not back to normal ... if we know what normal is

I don't think we are ready yet

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It would depend...a lot. What you don't want to have happen is this:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
hmmm I would first go stock up on supplies because im sure something this big would cause some chaos.

And it depends if it was like

"The reason we are telling you this is because they are extremely dangerous and we cannot protect you."

then i would probably stay away from any major city and perhaps just camp out in the woods some where...far away from any large group of people because those are always the targets in alien movies.

If they turned out to be peaceful then i would just stay home for a few days and see if anything big happens. If nothing happens then I guess I would just go on with my life. I would have second thoughts about religion though.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Actually I expect an announcement that we are not the highest species native to this planet.

Take Ants as an example. They believe they are the highest form of creation. They get drunk, wage war, take slaves and serve a queen in a society that makes sense to them. A human child can come along and pick one up and then let it go. The ant tells all his buddies of his alien abduction. It wasn't an alien abduction, it was a kid looking it over.

Just a quirky thought of mine, but I honestly doubt we are the highest life form native to planet Earth.

wupy

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
mrwupy, that was an extremely amusing post.

What I would do on disclosure day is party for 24 hours straight... and then preorder my own warpdrive which by then will already be announced as "coming soon to a WalMart near you..."

new topics

top topics

join