It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi everyone I just wanted to share my first article.
tinwiki.org...
Please tell me if there is anything i could improve on.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A good start

Be sure to take a look at the tinWIki Tutorial, specifically the sections on External links and Relevant Discussion Threads and Categories.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A good start hun and welcome and good advice from umbrax, the more articles you do the more used to the formatting you will be and will be churning out aticles in no time

Oh and also this is not a critisism as i do the same thing but write your articles in a Word program then spell and grammer check it as well, ( if not already done), and capitle letters on the headers ie == History== etc makes it look tidier again good work

[edit on 013131p://24071 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

Oh and also this is not a critisism as i do the same thing but write your articles in a Word program then spell and grammer check it as well, ( if not already done), and capitle letters on the headers ie == History== etc makes it look tidier again good work

[edit on 013131p://24071 by ronishia]

Thank you for the advice i am no speller and that should help once again thak you.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
thats no problem hun i know how hard it is when u first start out, i am in middle of checking the article opver for you. if you need any help/ advice dont hesitate to ask

top topics

join