It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Going under due to Earthquake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Alright, i'm not to into Atlantis, so I don't know how much this theory of mine will help, also I don't know the exact time atlantis went missing... Now I was watching the science channel, it started to talk about Earthquake storms around the mediterranian (sp?) around the time of 365 A.D. Now, if Atlantis was located in the Mediterranian during the time then it could have sunk down deep into the mediterranian. Now, I haven't had much time to think about this, but what do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Im not quite getting your whole point, but as far as the mediterranean, that's a theory that already exists, one of the possible locations of atlantis is in the mediterranean (near Cyprus, not Spain
)

Also the Earthquake theory was already come into the discussion for a few times.
My suggestions for you is to read some of the topics in this forum, there's a lot of interesting links that show you all the insights to Atlantis

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well I mean, in the show they showed atleast 11 earthquakes happening one almost every year from 360 A.D. through, I think it was 370 A.D. and it was like the ring of fire, yet it was around the mediterranian, so I was tihnking that it would have been near one of the 'hotspots' for earthquake activity during the era. And if it was then it would likely be at the bottom of the mediterranian sea, somewhere. But again, i'm not fully interested in atlantis, my fascinationi s beyond the limits of our earth.

join