It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Isreal Pick The Right Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Did Isreal pick the right time to escalate a conflict with Hezbollah?

Here you have the US and allies giving insurgents/terrorists in Iraq a very hard time just a couple countries away.

Now you have Al-Queda calling for Isreal to be punished.

Al-Queda Calls for Isreal to be Punished

Al - Queda has been getting chased all over Afghanistan and Pakistan and not achieving a whole lot progress for their beliefs.

Iran appears to have gotten missles with a longer range, and nobody knows how long a range these missles have.

Now you have Isreal, who all these people hate in a conflict/war with Hezbollah.

I think in the near future now we will see all these organizations (for lack of a better word) coming down on Isreal, along with Hezbollah, Iran, and maybe Syria.

I hope Isreal has thought about this and is sure it can handle what might come down on them.

I think they might have been able to pick a better time than now. There are so many of these "organizations" in this area that hate Isreal that are not having a lot of luck in their "field of operations" that I think they just might leave those areas and all start attacking Isreal.

Or do you think it was better for Isreal to start this conflict now before Iran gets better armed and arms Hezbollah better.

So, do you think Isreal picked the right time?

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Keyhole]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe the U.S and its allies are hoping they attack Israel?

Maybe thats what this current conflict was meant to entice?

According to many sites and articals on the web, the U.S has named Iran as one of the AXIS OF EVIL countries that must be dealt with sooner rather than later.

This whole conflict we are now witnessing, could be a ploy to pull Iran and whoever else wishing to join, into a conflict the U.S has been long planning for?

Not much in politics happens by accident, but is very well thought out and planned well in advance.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the U.S and its allies are waiting with baited breath for Iran to jump on into this conflict, whereby unleashing all hell apon itself, as the U.S makes good on its plans for the middle east.

Toppling Sadam/Iraq wasn't an accident. But a well thought out plan as part of a larger vision the U.S and its allies have for the middle east as a whole.

Iran is also a part of this plan, and Im confident that if Iran was to open the door, the U.S and its allies would be more than happy to step through that door.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Burginthorn]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i think or what i got from that is as soon as it ends we will go after iran,its onley a matter off time now

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Disregarding any political concerns, that is, from a strictly military position, the attack that the Israeli Defence Forces have launched certainly had the advantage of surprise. Even Hezb'allah have made news statements to that effect and that they had never envisioned the level of military escalation in response to the kidnappings of the Israeli solders. Fomr a strictly military standpoint, I would surmise that this was, indeed, an opportune time.

Having the element of surprise and being able to sustain it's momentum is another thing, however. This will, ultimately, be the true test of "whether this was the right time".

new topics

top topics

join