It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo Orb-Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin using radar to track it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think alot of people have seen this clip, but did they notice how they tried to track this UFO?

Watch the radar under the capsule.

There will be those who will insist that this is merely a chunk of ice, or debris from the Apollo craft themselves. I dispute this based on the trajectory of the object, which is directly opposite of the two manned craft, and at an angle hard to trace back to either module. There is also indication that the crewman in the Apollo command module was aware of the object, and took steps to track it on radar.

From here.
www.projectprove.com...

With all the talk about Buzz Aldrin opening up about his experiences, is this connected?
I think the footage is very significant.

Aldrin revealed how the astronauts believed they saw an unidentified flying object during the flight as well, adding that NASA covered it up for 30 years.

From here.
www.news.com.au...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
No, this was not what B. Aldrin was referring to. Besides that, such lights are common events out in space, so much so that NASA does not even bother commenting on them -- and that includes astronauts for that matter also. And when ever they do decide to pontificate on them, they always find some mundane explanation for what they are.
But once again, Buzz Aldrin and the rest of them did NOT see anything unusual out there and Adrin's is not identifying anything as UFO -- and never has.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Besides that, such lights are common events out in space

Lights, so why would a radar tracking device follow a light?

Its an object.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sorry. I don't see any "objects" in your gif animation.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't know if its a result of editing, but the camera itself appears to track the anomaly a bit. That and the sudden movement by the radar array certainly shows some 'interest' by the observers.

Its exactly this type of visual evidence that keeps me interested in the subject. Despite the baloney that is constantly being offered as 'evidence' for alien UFOs.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Palasheea, this is an embossed version of the same gif, its an object, not a light.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Denied,

One sec, bud. Tell me more about this emboss effect. To my knowledge, it just takes light colored objects and places a 3d shadow at a specified angle on them, thus creating a push out or 'embossed effect' based on the intensity of pixes. It makes anything LIGHT look like an object. That is its precise purpose. It doesn't separate light spots from objects, as its purpose is to emboss, or add shadow to light spots. Is this incorrect?

On the other hand, an edge detection analysis would identify structure in a light spot.

p.s. I think that the thing in the footage is clearly some kind of object. Is it mundane in origin or of interest to us?

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

On the other hand, an edge detection analysis would identify structure in a light spot.

Exactly.
It has structure.
Look at this, this way, would a radar track a light?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Interesting. Outside the immediate clip, does the radar continue to track the linear path of the object, or does it keep spinning in a circle? (Is it a simple sweeping radar or a tracking radar?)

ACK NEVER MIND. ONE CAN CLEARLY SEE TRACKING IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CLIP.

Still, I would like to see a longer clip, to get a sense of the radar's behavior outside of the event with the object.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sure, I see that little round ball moving up but there's soooooooooooooo LITTLE we really know about what's out there in space, for us to be making conjectures that these common glowing objects/lights and also the one's we see here on earth are extraterrestrial in origin is too pre-mature at this point in time.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Palasheea]

top topics

join