It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate the Jews?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
yes look up Holocaust, its definition and its history...i think ull be suprised what you find.

It was jewish leaders who coined the phrase ''Holocaust'', jewish people no, jewish leaders. Leaders like the Rothschilds....

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Holocaust simply means "all fire" and its been used to describe the large mass animal sacrifices that, amoung other people, the ancient jews would perform.

But, what is your point, that the holocaust is okay and justified because of the history of the word??

stumason
those people have no claim to that land whatsoever.

Why? Because they don't have enough of a genetic component related to the hebrews?? They're jews, through and through. Even if they werent, there arenative israeli jews, so if anything it was to them that the land was given. They ahve as much of a genetic claim to the land as the palestinians, indeed, the two people are closely related.
Anyway, the ownership of land is dictated by two things, legal title and possesion, the yehudis were given the land by the brits and UN, and have held on to it, so its theirs until someone can take it from them.

has no bearing as Christians do not consider themselves one "ethnic" group

And neither do the jews. They accept converts and call them jews, therefore, they are jews. They're not hebrews, they're khazars. They're still jews. Similarly, not all semitic people are jews. Some of the first muslims, even their first leaders, were semitic jews who became muslim. They were no longer jews.

which is unfair to the other religions, no?

Such is life.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have to say i don't hate jew's. Nor do i hate the Lebanese or the Palestinians.

Just what they keep doing to each other and the innocents caught in the middle.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well I for one do not hate the Jews, they are just another ethnic and religious group as far as I am concerned. The reasons there is hatred for the Jews however is varied.

Some Christians blame them for Christs death.
Many Muslims (mostly in the mid-east BTW, but not neccessiarly in other places) it is a matter of the Palestinians....the Palestinians it is obvious, they feel the Jews stole their homeland.
Some think that the Jews through their wealth control everything,
and then there is the matter of calling yourselves the chosen people, sounds rather arrogant doesn't it.
but mostly it is just plain old ignorance.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Holocaust simply means "all fire" and its been used to describe the large mass animal sacrifices that, amoung other people, the ancient jews would perform.

But, what is your point, that the holocaust is okay and justified because of the history of the word??

stum
Anyway, the ownership of land is dictated by two things, legal title and possesion, the yehudis were given the land by the brits and UN, and have held on to it, so its theirs until someone can take it from them.

Now was this land given to them to "makeup" for the holocaust? Holocaust means massive slaughter. Mass body burning is the 3rd definition of the word

[edit on 8/1/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Holocaust means sacrifice, there is no debating it. Did you know Hitler was a Rothschild? Did you know that the Rothschilds ''claim'' to be ''jewish'' yet have been responsible for the persecution of jews over the last 2 centuries. They arent jewish at all. Thats their cover. So when you talk about the Rothschilds, your anti-jewish! They organized the holocaust, not me, im just stating the facts.

And of course the holocaust was an evil act, a crime against humanity, a crime that the perpetrators should be punished for, but havent. They just let a few of their underlings take the blame, and they get off scott-free...ready to plan their next crime. Thats how it works.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
hate is such a strong word, the arabs hate the jews because they are occupying their land. one thing i would like to know is what makes the jews so special? they lost "their land" in a war yet in 1946 they got it back?! If this were to happen to every civilization on Earth, only a few civs would remain. Why did the Jews get land in 1946 (special treatment)? that's what i would like to know.

Ask the British crown and the Rothschilds and maybe they can explain why? The Jews are the chosen people it seems and they always get what they want anytime they want it.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
yes...except for the holocaust and mass persecutions by the Rothschilds themselves. But yet, they gives the jews land to make them happy and to control Palestine. Hypocracy anyone?

[edit on 2-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Considering all the Nazi scientists and military personell who joined with Americans after WW2 and eventually struck a deal for Atomic weapon technology with US ...now that is hypocracy !

I read the Mein kampf because I couldnt help but wonder what went through Hitler's mind. But as far as Rothschilds being jews, it's like I said in the post above, it wasn't personal. Most of holocaust victims were poor. His main reason for hating jews is that he says they were either poor people with little impact in society or welfare recipients or the noblemen, the first politicians who lied for votes and used democracy as the mask over the dictatorship. Rothschilds considered themselves jews because of the reason I stated in my 2nd to last post. You are right when you say they were not the jews who followed judaism.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Can't we all just get along? (I don't know how many times I've said this on ATS)

Oh brothers! Lets come together and join hands and not hate or discrimate but live happily together!

that's all I'm gonna say

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Can't we all just get along? (I don't know how many times I've said this on ATS)

Oh brothers! Lets come together and join hands and not hate or discrimate but live happily together!

that's all I'm gonna say

Russian Soldier I agree

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Holocaust means sacrifice, there is no debating it. Did you know Hitler was a Rothschild? Did you know that the Rothschilds ''claim'' to be ''jewish'' yet have been responsible for the persecution of jews over the last 2 centuries. They arent jewish at all. Thats their cover. So when you talk about the Rothschilds, your anti-jewish! They organized the holocaust, not me, im just stating the facts.

And of course the holocaust was an evil act, a crime against humanity, a crime that the perpetrators should be punished for, but havent. They just let a few of their underlings take the blame, and they get off scott-free...ready to plan their next crime. Thats how it works.

The claim that Hitler was a Rothchild even if its intresting, has no fact behind it, only speculation. The most likely biological father of Alois Hitler was Johann Nepomuk Hiedler, Alois moved to his estate during his childhood for no reason to be found, when Johann died he left a large share of his estate to Alois, and eventualy Alois married Johann's daughter Klara Polzl, chaning her name to Klara Hitler and then giving birth to six children of which 2 only survived to childhood Adolf, and Paula.

Proving that Johann Hiedler was Alois's father is hard, but i believe is the most likely suspect. Why would a child move to a strangers house, live thir for years being taken cared of, then left large amounts of money? Now Alois's mother, who never stated who Aloi's real father was, Maria Schicklgruber did surposedly work in Baron Rothcilds estate, where she became pregnant. But this doesnt mean that it was a Rothchilds father.
Although i do believe a more involved invetigation into the real father of Alois should be made.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
WOW & Thank you.

I've been a little disheartened to come to ATS of late, because of the "boycott Israel" and anti-Israeli posts.

What a wonderful thought provoking topic, and big kudo's to everyone who has given their views and insights without letting it become a thread of hatred.

Great reading, great information and links to follow.
Insightful members who educate and enlighten.

THIS is one of the reasons I value this site so highly.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Burginthorn]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Proving that Johann Hiedler was Alois's father is hard, but i believe is the most likely suspect. Why would a child move to a strangers house, live thir for years being taken cared of, then left large amounts of money?

- It's a question, fair enough but I don't think it is necessarily that unusual and completely unheard of.

I knew a guy who as a very young lad of about 6yrs old befriended this much older Polish guy in London, there was nothing untoward about any of it and he was a real friend and helped the old boy with whatever was needed until this Polish guy died.
When he died the man left his house to the, by then, young man in his early 20's.

The house in London was worth a hell of a lot of money.
I know for a fact the Polish guy wasn't the young man's father or related in any way.

OK so an anecdote proves nothing but I'm just saying that we shouldn't always suspect everything and ignore the obvious either.
Sometimes people grow fond of each other and genuinely care, hence the story of the occasional unusual inheritance.

As for why the hatred of Jews?
Well I suppose the politics of the ME explain the Arab stance but for 'modern' Europeans I suppose it is a legacy from our history and former religious 'heritage'
All quite out-dated, horrible and totally illogical.
(afterall, even from a religious POV, 'cos if the Jews of the day hadn't 'killed Christ' how could Jesus have carried out his 'mission'?
Surely the actions of those concerned were totally in accordance with 'the plan' and not 'free will').

OK enough religious mumbo-jumbo.

Next week 'nailing jelly to the ceiling'.

.....and some folks are just so plain stupid and/or repellant that they feel they need 'targets' to blame, abuse and/or despise probably because sub-consciously it makes them feel better about themselves and is a diversion from thinking or doing anything about about their own wretchedness.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lets all put aside our differences, and work together to make the world a better place, cuz its the only world thus far known to man, so we may as well make the best out of the world and our lives.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Because they are successful people and have positions in power. Thats about it.

People hate folk like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'll take a crack at this topic based upon nothing more than my own observations and experiences.

First, I want to say I don't think the world hates the Jews, that word is stronger than the reality. I think the world largley does not accept the Jews as members of their groups (wherever they may be). Mostly however I think the Jews tend to cause this feeling--probably inadvertently by refusing to become part of the greater group surrounding them. Jews, for the most part, stick together and help one another through life. You might say other groups do this as well, but they don't do it to the same extent as the Jews. While the Jews help & support one another, they don't seem to want to help the greater group nearly as much as others in that group. This is not to say Jews are trouble makers, or refuse to participate in civic programs, relief & welfare efforts, etc. It's just that they don't try to fit into and become part of the greater group nearly as much as others do. They tend to hold themselves apart from the greater group no matter how long they have been wherever they are. Other people sense this and react to it--generally in a bad way. It's not that they hate the Jews, it's that the Jews won't let themselves be assimilated by the group.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Astronomer70]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Very well put Astronomer70. I am currently reading Karen Armstrong's primer "Islam; A Short History" and she points out in there despite problems Muhammad had with the Jews of Medina, anti-semtism did not manifest itself in Islamic culture until the creation of Israel and that as proof of this, they had to import anti-semetic myths from Europe such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion because they had no anti-semetic myths off their own.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
No the discrimination from the middle east towards Jews is in the Koran, their God wants the Jews destroyed, more like Mohammad saying it him self. It preaches Allah wants to destroy the infidels and the Jews and says they are dumb as a race. Also to be destroyed by God. Guess what the Bible says Persia today’s Iran will have the same fate. That was written 2,500 years ago for a future sign, we would see what happens.
In fact the smartest race in the world are probably Jews, imagine if 100 million Jews were in one nation how they could progress. As minorities they have a lot of power so they cannot be so dumb or ignorant, Albert Einstein was a Jew. I Doubt he would want the Arabs to have anything-nuclear power even then, if he knew he would have kept it a secret. Its a spiritual thing that Empires or league of nations want to gang up on Jews and if there is a Devil then follow his tracks. Look at the past and look at now look at the world that has been.

Prophecy suggests the world will unite against Israel before God steps in so the mould is there, The Jews have been threatened with genocide plenty of times. Man is manipulated to break God's his promise to the Jews and with all the demonic people and ignorant of the Jews past this spiritual battle will fall into that trap. By making people ignorant of the Bible in Education and society the lack of belief in the world can unite in their ignorance to battle Israel and say they are wrong and need wiping out too. It’s happening again and has nearly done, when will people wake up? Public opinion is getting worse on Jews and only America it seems supports them as they underhand the past well. the Bible says those who support Israel will be blessed, America are not bad wealth wise either.

If the Muslims get Israel then 2 billion Christians would not be allowed to see their holy sites, to the Muslims Mecca is their centre. The only reason why they want Israel is because Mohammad had a dream of going to heaven there in Jerusalem, suggested from a temple even if one did not exist when he dreamt it. Don't forget the Palestine conflict was due to Sharon not taking his shoes off at the TEMPLE MOUNT shrine saying it's his country 'why should' I. Ever since then we have had trouble. The Palestinians rather Islamise Israel than have a good life and live along another system even democracy. They won't accept any other system, and when you are in theirs you will be booted out for being an infidel. And once again Temple mount, the history of the Bible and Christ will be forever closed and covered up. Its sad and we also as the West have a right to preserve this land, it to this day confirms what the Bible says things are found everyday. Keep it democratic before Islam forbids your RIGHT to that land even to pray there.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal." Coschen hamischpat 405

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah." Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

How am i ment to like someone let alone respect a person who believes im sub-human, before they even shake my hand ?.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by helium3]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join