From what I seen, Jews are a very hypocritical lot of people - they cry misery and suffering from Hitler's holocaust, and they themselves have
perpetrated almost the same acts upon their newfound enemies in Palestine.
In the three or four years after the State of Israel was created, the jews killed in excess of 10million Palestinians in their blodd thirsty grab for
land. What hypocricy after they themselves enduring a holocaust, they put one upon another peoples in only a handful of years after the end of the
second world war.
Jews cry they are the victims of terrorism: hypocriocy to an extent again. The State of Israel was born out of terrorism for the jewish people were
running a guerilla and terrorist war from day one against the Arab people to try and secure more land for themselves. This has continued to today.
Most of Israels presidents have had a terrorist background, Menechem Begin had said himself the following:
"Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In
fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to
rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by a leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as
The above quote doesn't sound much different from the quote of Hitler from the past.
Rabbi Yaacov Perin quoted the following in the NY Daily news Feb 28 1994 page 6,
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail"
It's a clear case of the oppressed becoming the oppressor. Did you know that in Israel, the Palestinians have to have different coloured liscence
plates from the Israelies to distinguish them? Sounds just like Hitler with the yellow stars that the jews wore.
Did you know Israel alots 85% of Palestinian water resources for jews the remaining 15% is divided among the Palestinians in the territories?
One of the reasons why the jew is hated.....the double standards.
Jews live within closely knit ghetto type communities around the world and only buy and sell a majority of the time within their own peoples.
Jews criticized Hitler for wanting racial purity yet they promote the same policies within the state of israel.
The jewish lobby having managed to controlled alot of the major US corporation clearly influences the US Congress via financial means. Why is it that
no other nation on Earth worships Israel to the extent that the US does? Israel says jump and the US gladly says how high.
You all wonder how jews are loathed all over the world yet no body wants to view the evidence of jewish racism and jewish attrocities. Everybody
turns a blind eye to it all but when somebody else purpotrates it, they are labelled racist, anti-semite!
The USA and it's people have been duped for a long time and the jewish/american coalition has been the reason the USA has been the target of
terrorism. It's plain and simple.
You want peace, it is achieveable overnight, but the USA and Israel do not want to budge because they are greedy and allways want MORE!
Get the Israelies out of the occupied territories and get the USA out of the Middle-East and you might even see a Bin Laden video saying "Thankyou
for finalling listening to us"
If someone forced themselves into my backyard and refused to leave and had a gun with them, i'd be doin whatever I could to get them out....even
attacking their own backyard. It's the law of survival.
In conclusion, so many people in history over such a long time could not have been all that wrong over jews. They have manipulated peoples affairs and
double crossed many communities all over Europe and the US, which is why it is not only Arabs that aren't fans of the jew. The sooner they change
their attitudes the sooner we can get along with them