It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of a moron

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Cyprus,

I am throwing you back in your own face.

that is your lesson for today!

thanks.

it;s cyrus....
and what? i didnt get that

my learning here in the ukraine is a slow process....so ummm, can u repeat that in plain EN please?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
PM

i wouldnt worry about it, we all get confused from time to time, no big deal.

but isnt it nice to have people reel us in once in a while?

:nods:
what happened to the other liberal...colonel, he seems to have gone a little quiet

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm working......................

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
LOL,

this issue is closed in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I'm working......................

obviously he's not working very hard, still skulking in the shadows i see.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
See, PM, there is this modern invention called "Windows" which allows you to have several screens open at the same time. Its amazing...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
See, PM, there is this modern invention called "Windows" which allows you to have several screens open at the same time. Its amazing...

so your works policy is its ok to use business computers for personal use?

wow!

thats a new one.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
im hoping Colonel didnt get offended....you did go a lil harsh PM

but then again...that's the point, to get involved and interact with other members, or else this forum wouldn't have been allowed to exist ai?
*chucks some food at colonel in the hope of somehow bring his spirits round*

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
im hoping Colonel didnt get offended....you did go a lil harsh PM

but then again...that's the point, to get involved and interact with other members, or else this forum wouldn't have been allowed to exist ai?
*chucks some food at colonel in the hope of somehow bring his spirits round*

i'm not harsh i am direct in my words. i want no confusion to be made in what i say to others. i dont like word games and overly complicated speech. straight foward talk is understood by most if not all. subtlety doesnt always work but i do not purposely act harsh towards anyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i'm not harsh i am direct in my words. i dont overly complicated speech. straight foward talk is understood by most if not all. subtlety doesnt always work but i do not purposely act harsh towards anyone.

Like Bush.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i think i'll stay out of this one....for now, bush? headrush...so many thoughts.
i agree with you PM, but i think subtelty in one's language can be used as a weapon...confusing people is an art to be mastered

im not implying one should rant on utter BS, just saying cautiously that the more you know, the more u should use...therefore creating an overflow on the recieving end.
TheNEO seems to know what he's doing....smart man, crushed me like a bug

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Like Bush.

He has no choice...Bush lacks the mental capacity for mind games...can't play against an unarmed opponent!
Of course, he can't straight talk either, for he lacks the ability to use the English language....

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Like Bush.

He has no choice...Bush lacks the mental capacity for mind games...can't play against an unarmed opponent!
Of course, he can't straight talk either, for he lacks the ability to use the English language....

bush Does in fact lack the mental capacity, yet....he does seem to be of an agressive nature, this troubles me

it's like: "giving a monkey a gun"

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It truly puzzles me how a graduate of an ivy league university can be mentally incapable....I also wonder if Garzok and Cyrus have degrees from ivy league schools while holding office as the President of the United
States of America.

I think you are the dopes here for lying constantly about someone you do not know. Maybe it is the southern/Texas drawl that has you fooled. Maybe his dislexia??

You underachievers need to get with reality....you can never be president due to your lack of wherewithal, intelligence, drive, ambition..and $$$$$$$$$$$ hehehe....

Get off the dumb Bush act- you can't match half his accomplishments in life- major business owner, Governor and President- 2 terms....

Who the heck are you?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet that Bush is smarter than the vast majority of people at ATS, if not all of them.

Does that make him a genius, no?

Does that make him a saint, no?

What does it have to do with this debate anyways?

Politics is not about intellect anyways, whoever said it was?

Besides most of my professors were not the most humble people I ever met even though they would have trouble holding down a real job.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It truly puzzles me how a graduate of an ivy league university can be mentally incapable....I also wonder if Garzok and Cyrus have degrees from ivy league schools while holding office as the President of the United
States of America.

It shouldn't puzzle you... It's called money.... Do you honestly believe that Shrub graduated on his own? If so, then you must not think too highly of these Ivy League Schools... Dislexia? I too have it...but that affects reading, not speech (nor would it explain the nonsense speech cited at the beginning of this thread, nor the word "nukular" in his vocabulary...which he CONTINUES to mispronounce!)....and you learn to adapt...(surely to honestly get through college he must have learned how to cope...*snicker*...) As for president....I guess if my daddy was a rich oil baron, and former head of the CIA, and former president...it likely wouldn't be too difficult...

Look, I'm generally a Republican, but a turnip is a turnip...no matter which side of the fence you're viewing it from...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
THENEO,
I will agree with you 100% In principle.

For some/many to say Bush is stupid is vapid to say the least. If we can't get over petty personal attacks that don't hold water, then we are as stupid as we who we accuse.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, it would be rather childish.....were it not for the fact that he represents our nation, and is the leader of the free world... Then it becomes downright scary....

This thread though, isn't about politics...it was started as a commentary on an idiotic speech (as provided in the opening thread), that really demonstrates that this is NOT the man you want SPEAKING for a nation!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
..better him than algore, 'the arduous of speech' who would put America to sleep in more ways than one!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hehe, good point, though I'm not sure which I'd rather be...asleep, or embarrassed...no wait, I know!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join