It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of a moron

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Regarding Bush being a moron I am not clear on what that means and why the left keeps saying it?

Are you suggesting that he needs to be like an academic like Clinton supposidly was?

Why does the president need to be an academic?

Are there not many successful people in the world of business, sports, entertainment and the arts and dare I say it science too that are not academics?

what I find amazing is that you claim you will be a lawyer someday. Not sure I can believe that yet.

Why don't we make a thread about that? How many believe that Colonel will be a competent lawyer?

What you got my bio and everything? You want my autograph? You want an action figure? Stop sweatin me.

And yes, for the most powerful position on the planet, I would expect the leader to be intelligent, not a bumbling moron.

But, i guess you prefer your leaders to come straight from the comic books, right.

"Bring 'em on!"

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Regarding Bush being a moron I am not clear on what that means and why the left keeps saying it?

Are you suggesting that he needs to be like an academic like Clinton supposidly was?

Why does the president need to be an academic?

Are there not many successful people in the world of business, sports, entertainment and the arts and dare I say it science too that are not academics?

what I find amazing is that you claim you will be a lawyer someday. Not sure I can believe that yet.

Why don't we make a thread about that? How many believe that Colonel will be a competent lawyer?

i disklike your attitudes The neo and PM... not an impressive act *applaudes in condolensce to PM's mind game*

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I've seen your other posts as well as the neo's and it has easily lead me to this proper conclusion.

BTW, Condi is a sell out too as I have called all minorities who join the repugnant party.

There is no inconsistency.

lol NOW you say something negative about her.

and you only do so to make it seem as if you have some consistency.

well it doesnt change the fact that your own words gave you away. you gave her a free ride in the insult department because she's black. you said it, not me. i didnt even suggest it.

and you assumed i was talking about race when you had zero proof. unless a person actually says something you cant ASSUME what they mean.

but you said it and that cant be denied by you as much as you want to.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Cyrus,

you don't dislike my attitude you dislike my opinion.

do you not know the difference?

you need educating.

Colonel,

I only have this to say:

if you make anything of yourself in life it has a lot to do with where you find yourself in this world and whether you like it or not, biting the hand that feeds you makes you as bad as the people you attack all day long IMHO!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
aRE you implying you support bush by any chance? it seems an integral part of your argument....
you implied it

bush IS a lout, an oaf, he lacks the recognition....
he is the "world's representative", since he is in charge of the world's ultimate superpower no?
i ask you then...whats the point of involving race when it's only too obvious we all posess a little more kinship for our own race...stop arguing about something so blatant

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Cyrus,

you need educating.

Colonel,

I only have this to say:

if you make anything of yourself in life it has a lot to do with where you find yourself in this world and whether you like it or not, biting the hand that feeds you makes you as bad as the people you attack all day long IMHO!

Exactly who is "feeding me?' What do you mean by this statement?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

I've seen your other posts as well as the neo's and it has easily lead me to this proper conclusion.

BTW, Condi is a sell out too as I have called all minorities who join the repugnant party.

well it doesnt change the fact that your own words gave you away. you gave her a free ride in the insult department because she's black. you said it, not me. i didnt even suggest it.

and you assumed i was talking about race when you had zero proof. unless a person actually says something you cant ASSUME what they mean.

I have never liked ANY repugnants--black or white. Ask Tyrrific and he'll let you know.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

you seem to have concentrated on this strip of useless argument not realizing the pointless factor behind it

get over ur "consistency" first!!
PM you seem to bounce down the points scale with me every time you mention your oppinions....and you have the audacity to retro-perturb the opposition by charging time and time again....pathetic, drop the act.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
hehe, while acknowledging that the Monkey has got the Colonel into a corner...

No Neo, but he shouldn't be a total goob either, hehe... I don't expect the president to be an academic (like Clinton was, haha!...
), as our representative, and leader of the free world, I would expect him to at least speaka da English....
The man is a moronic dolt, that much, I'll agree on with the Colonel...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
aRE you implying you support bush by any chance? it seems an integral part of your argument....
you implied it

he is the "world's representative", since he is in charge of the world's ultimate superpower no?
i ask you then...whats the point of involving race when it's only too obvious we all posess a little more kinship for our own race...stop arguing about something so blatant

you're confusing opinion for fact.

thats like you saying coke is better than pepsi. that doesnt make things so, you just believe this to be so but is no more of a fact no matter how much you want it to be.

you think he's an oaf, good for you! i think he's done poorly but thats still an opinion, not a fact. you thinkming its a fact is also an opinion, a delusional opinion but an opinion just the same.

at least i repsect your opinion and your right to say it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Woa If That Aint racist i dont know what is !!

So If A Minoritie Joins the democratic party they are not a sell out ?? that is an opinion not a fact bring somemore facts to the table not opinions

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Cyrus,

still confused in regards opinion vs facts?

Bush is running the most powerful country properly as I see it.

Who cares what you think.

Colonel,

since you have proven that the truth and modesty are not a part of your bag of assets I now assess that your future as a lawyer is assured.

you will be a big success, congratulations!

the system will love you!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Cyrus,

you need educating.

no... dont give yourself credit, in this moot i dislike your attitude

btw: in this moot's iffinity there seems to be no logical answer...havent you realized we've been chasing our tails about racism for the past 15 minutes, read(if u can) my posts.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Gazrok,

then why are you not ranting about Greenspan running the federal reserve?

you heard him talk?

or Prime Minister Chretien of Canada (my so called leader), who speaks terribly in two languages frankly.

but guess what I don't slag them, I look at the performance.

why?

because I am not an immature lefty that's why!

thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tealc

Woa If That Aint racist i dont know what is !!

So If A Minoritie Joins the democratic party they are not a sell out ?? that is an opinion not a fact bring somemore facts to the table not opinions

Repugnants, time after time, actively work agaisnt the interests of minorites. The few minorities that do join the repugnant party aee used as "tokens" to show that repugnants are inclusive---usually during the repugnant convention. After they've done selling out at galas like the convention, they are never heard from again and the repugnats continue move against the interests of minorities---trying to "turn back the clock."

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm not concerned about the interests of minorities you lefties are.

They are your foot soldiers and your army.

I am worried about my own ass like you are.

Don't you see the difference here?

I am not some white bred brainwashed politically correct that you can control for your benefit. I am acting like you. Look in the mirror lefties and see yourselves!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Cyrus,

still confused in regards opinion vs facts?

Bush is running the most powerful country properly as I see it.

Who cares what you think.

tell me, if thoughts dont matter to you then what r u doing here in the first place?
you continue to misconstrue your personal reflections regarding your OWN assets in this thread...

no1 cares about your personal reflections in this matter(racism blatantly playing a main role here), as i recall from the start of the thread the statement simply indicated the lack of benefits of "educating" on bush's part(their president not mine

the main objective...unless im very much mistaken was to prove rice's intentions of crushing the world in her palm by playing the devil's advocate(the devil being bush, just in case u got a little preoccupied with your own train of thought

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

you implied it

thats like you saying coke is better than pepsi. that doesnt make things so, you just believe this to be so but is no more of a fact no matter how much you want it to be.

you think he's an oaf, good for you! i think he's done poorly but thats still an opinion, not a fact. you thinkming its a fact is also an opinion, a delusional opinion but an opinion just the same.

*scratches PM off hitlist*

i'll accept that as a mutual agreement then...it seems you have a point, i did mistake fact for oppinion
*hangs head in shame*

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Cyprus,

I am throwing you back in your own face.

that is your lesson for today!

thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

you implied it

*scratches PM off hitlist*

i'll accept that as a mutual agreement then...it seems you have a point, i did mistake fact for oppinion
*hangs head in shame*

i wouldnt worry about it, we all get confused from time to time, no big deal.

but isnt it nice to have people reel us in once in a while?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join