It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of a moron

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Bush: The first question was Condoleezza Rice. Her job is to coordinate interagency. She's doing a fine job of coordinating interagency. She's doing -- the role of the National Security Advisor is to not only provide good advice to the President, which she does on a regular basis -- I value her judgment and her intelligence -- but her job is also to deal interagency and to help unstick things that may get stuck, is the best way to put it. She's an unsticker. And -- is she listening? Okay, well, she's doing a fine job.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Bush's speech is embedded with so many layers od stupidity its uncanny. Coni Rice is "an unsticker?" Its unbelievable! Who uses this kind of language beyond the fifth grade????? (Maybe we're all really dead and in Hell) Isn't this the stupidest man ever? Yu listen to this guy and you just want to open an vein.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Bet that makes the 2004 calendar....

A marvelous illustration of the man's stupidity.... Jethro of the Beverly Hillbillies, had a better command of the English language, and as he put it...he "gradiated from the 6th grade!" not an Ivy league school... Is there still anyone out there who doubts this man's degree was bought and paid for???

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You aren't down with Condi?! Have you ever heard her play piano?

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 10-29-2003 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If Condi is the unsticker, who is the sticker???

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I wish I had a picture of my supervisor. I could put it up here.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
shocking well not really.

not surprising colonel doesnt blast rice as "just another repugnant"

anyone want to guess why i'm not surprised? send me a U2U and guess. if your guess is right i'll try to have william transfer you 500 of my own points.

first correct guesser wins!

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
shocking well not really.

not surprising colonel doesnt blast rice as "just another repugnant"

anyone want to guess why i'm not surprised? send me a U2U and guess. if your guess is right i'll try to have william transfer you 500 of my own points.

first correct guesser wins!

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

Oh, why..because she's black? Well, between a chocie between who the most stupid or repgunants, I'm choosing Bush. Altho Condi's evil, she's not dumb.

You can be such a racits and it shows because you asked everyone to send you a u2u--why don't you come out in theopen and say it like ME.

Be a MAN about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
PrankMonkey,

I heartedly agree with you, but I am afraid to say it.

Such is life in the first world politically correct!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
If Condi is the unsticker, who is the sticker???

Better yet... Who is the stickeee?

I guess that would be us! Both Rep's and dem's

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
hahahahaha look at you pretending/assuming to know me.

i'm just rather surprised and yet not that you wouldnt blast her even though she is a republican.

it seems your long held stance of "they're all the same" has now been blown out of the water.

and you did it yourself.

i'm not pointing and laughing at you.

thank you for showing us yet another inconsistentcy of yours.

of course the reason why you dont blast her is pretty much irellevant. you've even gone so far as to say that anyone not white who is a republican is just as evil and you view them as repugnants AND as sellouts which you think is worse than just a white republican.

your words, not mine. and you accuse me of racism? lol

ok mr inconsistent!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Racism is practiced by both sides.

Those accused of it and the accusors.

Those accused of it are fighting for their survival while those that are accusors are on side with the elite controllers trying to put down those people that they are afraid will rebel in the end times.

So in a strange round about way Colonel is helping the man and he doesn't even see it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Racism is practiced by both sides.

Those accused of it and the accusors.

Those accused of it are fighting for their survival while those that are accusors are on side with the elite controllers trying to put down those people that they are afraid will rebel in the end times.

So in a strange round about way Colonel is helping the man and he doesn't even see it.

dont tell him, he'll deny it and accuse YOU of working for repugnants trying to covnince him of soemthing that he doesnt want to believe even if it is true.

i dont really care that he's inconsistent or even believe black people should only be democrat i just think its funny to show him his own inconsistency and watch him go into a rage about it.

obviously his long term memory doesnt function or he seriously lives in denial.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Personally, I don't know what you're talking bout being thatthis thread nothing to do with race but, you, wherever you post, seem to constantly bring it up,leading me to beieve you're a racist, you and The Neo.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Colonel,

you are a racist yourself.

you are so pro-black it makes a fool of you.

you are not colorblind nor should you continue to pretend to be.

you want a better deal for yourself and the brothers and you don't care what you have to do to get it.

or who you have to do it to.

seems obvious to me but then it is only my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Personally, I don't know what you're talking bout being thatthis thread nothing to do with race but, you, wherever you post, seem to constantly bring it up,leading me to beieve you're a racist, you and The Neo.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

according to you everyone is a racist unless they play yes men and think like you.

not that anyone takes your opinions/assessments seriously...its all very amusing though to watch you act as if you've never said these things.

the point is consistency and you lack it.

for whatever reason you arent blasting her and insulting her, you actually give her a compliment all the while saying in every other thread you've started about how ALL republicans are evil baby eaters and blah blah blah and yet you dont do this with her.

thats called inconsistency. so either you dont mean to say ALL republicans are the same or you have selective memory nd you're inconsistent.

which is it?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Colonel,

you want a better deal for yourself and the brothers and you don't care what you have to do to get it.

Thank youfor admitting what you truly are. I have mentioned nothing of color in this thread but, you LIKE to bring it up to disparage me.

What does Bush being a moron have to do with race? Yet, you & PM so want to bring it up, leading me to believe you are racists---which you are.

So, everything you have to say is just a bunch of BS because you say it thru your racist colored speech and not from an unbiased point of view.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Colonel,

Thank youfor admitting what you truly are. I have mentioned nothing of color in this thread but, you LIKE to bring it up to disparage me.

What does Bush being a moron have to do with race? Yet, you & PM so want to bring it up, leading me to believe you are racists---which you are.

So, everything you have to say is just a bunch of BS because you say it thru your racist colored speech and not from an unbiased point of view.

actually if you look at my posts in this thread i never brought it up YOU did.

and anyone will see that.

i just love to see you act paranoid.

i was refering to your lack of consistency before and THEN you brought up her being black. thanks for the confession!

mind games are far too easy on you.

but i like how you try to spin this into everyone else being preoccupied with race.

pound sand colonel

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've seen your other posts as well as the neo's and it has easily lead me to this proper conclusion.

BTW, Condi is a sell out too as I have called all minorities who join the repugnant party.

There is no inconsistency.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Regarding Bush being a moron I am not clear on what that means and why the left keeps saying it?

Are you suggesting that he needs to be like an academic like Clinton supposidly was?

Why does the president need to be an academic?

Are there not many successful people in the world of business, sports, entertainment and the arts and dare I say it science too that are not academics?

what I find amazing is that you claim you will be a lawyer someday. Not sure I can believe that yet.

Why don't we make a thread about that? How many believe that Colonel will be a competent lawyer?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Isn't the term sellout' referenced to race automatically in context of this discussion colonel?

Just testing you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join