It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.C.S. NWO Detainment Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I had a dream last night. I registered for an adult camp called "Evangelical Christian Spirit." I do not know why I registered for the camp because I'm not Christian. I showed up and there were other people my age (18-25).

Everything was normal when we checked in, however there was a murder on one of the nights. We were all shocked and believed that it was just a random crime.

The next day we were inspected by nurses that told us to lose certain amount of weight in two weeks. She didn't tell us the consequences but we knew she meant business. I started running the track a lot and working harder at digging ditches and chopping down trees, which we were all assigned to do.

The next day three of my room mates and I were sitting in our barren room with our door slightly open. Three women dressed in white uniforms entered the room across the hall. We saw them put a black bag over the head of someone and stab him in the chest. We all saw the murder and we were very afraid.

The next day while we were chopping trees I decided to leave the camp. I started running and three women in the same white uniform came chasing after me. They all had hand-held weapons that seemed like metal claws. They tried to slash me but kept missing since I was out running them. I finally got out of their range and I kept running.

I stumbled upon a couple of houses and knocked on the door of the first place I came to. A woman answered the door and I immediately asked her if she supported "The Evangelical Christian Spirit" camp. She said no and that she was agnostic. She helped me out and that is where I woke up.

Here is my interpretation:

I believe that "Evangelical Christian Spirit" was actually meant to give me the initials E.C.S. The camp site hat a lot of E.C.S. letters carved into it. Right now I'm trying to research something for leads on a company with the initials E.C.S. that may support the new world order. The camp in my dreams felt like a concentration camp. You are all more than welcome to join me in my investigation.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
posted on 28/7/2006 at 02:54

Sorry man.

You need to name names, places, who was stabbed and so on and so fourth. Starting from the first crime to the one you all did see. Otherwise nobody will believe you.

We see so many hoaxs, it isn't even funny anymore. If this is a hoax and found out to be. I hope they ban you.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
How can a dream be a hoax? And how do you name names, places, etc. when it was in a dream? Dreams don't usually have location coordinates, specific names, etc.

This is a really interesting dream, keep us posted OK?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Simple.

If it a prediction, it will have to happen.
If he is saying, he viewed it happen when it did through someone elses eyes - still it must be a real person.

If it is just a dream. A dream which hasn't happend and won't happen. What's the purpose of it?

People have dreams all the time. He is trying to say that the "ECS" are killing people. Furthermore, this was first posted on ATS: N.W.O. where evidence is needed for things to be taken seriously. Also, he hasn't even shown us who the ECS are.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm still trying to find the meaning of the ECS. This is a dream and not a hoax.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingMongolBlueHat
I'm still trying to find the meaning of the ECS. This is a dream and not a hoax.

Come on...

Type ECS into a search engine. Ever heard of a Backronym? ECS could be SCE or ... Securities and Exchange Commission?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hmm. How about this:
www.ecs.org...
The Education Commission of the States. It's part of "No Child Left Behind".
There's also an ECS data handling system at NASA.
There's even a Wiki on ECS:
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join