It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween and U.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'll probably go to work in the Annual Haunted House. Maybe hit a party and scare some people. What about you? Do you have a tradition you do you have? Do you roll a person's house, scaring kids or egging people?

[Edited on 10-29-2003 by Cearbhall]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You know, the usual waking up the dead ceremony in the graveyard. Ya know, the usual stuff.

And when we gather enough walking skeleton, we haunt the near-by streets and scare the hell outta everyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I plan on getting messed up while dressed up.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i dont do anything and never have done. maybe im boring but id rather stay in with some music and a good book lol

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
On Halloween night?!?!?! Dude you can do that on any other night! Get out a little! It's #ING HAL-LO-WEEN!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Samhain festivities for me. And beer of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm in a production of The Rocky Horror Picture Show at a local community theatre (it's one of those old style ones, with the balconies, etc.)

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
LOL- I'll never forget the time I went to Rocky Horror and I threw my toilet paper at the wrong time and there was this dead silence in the audience. It was hilarious.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hehe...first time I was in the play, I'd only seen it like 4 times...my fiance's the one who's done it for years....

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Get drunk then scare little kids so they drop there bags of candy and run then eat the candy - repeat.

It happened to me when I was little. Ahhh the circle of life.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well i may go out wearing my # scarey mask(my face)!
nah i have a mask thats wicked it has a knife going through eye and comin out passed the nose.

new topics

top topics

join