It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JESUS t0 the resQ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Every human being ever born has made mistakes, had moral lapses, and in a variety of ways fallen short of the holy perfection of God.
Every human being but one. The one person in all history who has lived a life without regrets, failings, or any sin is Jesus Christ.
17 Jesus showed his unique and sinless nature in many ways.

we currently run a little higher than normal on the "we're gana tear up This globe 100 times round" chart

If the U.S was to accept nuclear warfare as the official conclusion to problems beyond their powers to handle:dn
the way things seem we're a lot closer to new world order than ever before...i know im obsessed
....given the chance would jesus interfere?

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The US, does seem to shove thier weight around.
And Jesus was not the only person who lived without regrets, thiers has been a countless many over the ages and even now.
I dont think Jesus would interfere, would good would that do?
Jesus left Your people with his words to live by, and have you on a global scale?
Deep

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
firstly, i doubt jesus lived without making mistakes. but i suppose that makes sense if you believe in the whole god story. i just think he was a dude with a list of great ideas. and as if not once in his life, he never pleasured himself!? it's in our freak'n genes! god or no god, he was placed into a human body, that doesnt exclude him from its wants.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I doubt that Jesus was perfect but he had a mission and it was to encourage unhappy people to seek a spiritual life over a physical one.

He would not be happy with what is going on today and would collect those unhappy with the present world to come and join him in a new society.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I doubt that Jesus was perfect but he had a mission and it was to encourage unhappy people to seek a spiritual life over a physical one.

He would not be happy with what is going on today and would collect those unhappy with the present world to come and join him in a new society.

i doubt jesus was perfect too, but then wouldnt that strengthen a feeling of kinship he once had for us all?
he'd at least try!!

chances are, the way the bush administration is silencing individuals, as long as he's in flesh+blood form.(i vote him becoming godzilla, i have a feeling ppl would listen

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

orignally postet by theneo

he's not gonna come and save us, we have to save ourselves and each other, we are the kingdom of god, let it free, learn from jesus not the priests

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef

orignally postet by theneo

he's not gonna come and save us, we have to save ourselves and each other, we are the kingdom of god, let it free, learn from jesus not the priests

fair point, cant argue on that one, does this mean you've crushed my argument?

yup, i guess so.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
fair point, cant argue on that one, does this mean you've crushed my argument?

yup, i guess so.

anything is possible, never rule out any reality, i was merely presenting my ideas, not trying to defeat yours

new topics

top topics

join