It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I joined AboveTopSecret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I found your site quite by accident but quickly became enthralled with your site content.

I hadn't visited your site for a while and was very dissappointed to find your content had been changed into a discussion forum instead of what it had been.

BUT I am happy to say I have found archived links to your old content!

Which can be found here:

web.archive.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I currently reside in New York. Born and raised here between 1948 and 1965 I moved to California (5 years), came back to NY (2 years), then moved to Philadelphia, Pa. (32 years) and came back "home" in 2000 (while still "officially" living in Philly).

After seeing some things happen throughout my life that were "covered up" by our government I am thoroughly disenchanted with the "status quo" of our "elected officials".

With that in mind, I was very happy to have found ATS and see that others were just as unhappy as I am with the "status quo". Not only were others unhappy with it but they were also trying to expose the "goings on" that shouldn't have been happening in what started as the greatest country in the world.

I believe that our "Founding Fathers" (if it were possible) would be rolling over in their graves, disgusted with what their beliefs have been perverted into being.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
WarTime, Welcome To ATS!

Originally posted by WarTime
With that in mind, I was very happy to have found ATS and see that others were just as unhappy as I am with the "status quo". Not only were others unhappy with it but they were also trying to expose the "goings on" that shouldn't have been happening in what started as the greatest country in the world.

Indeed, this is very much what tends to fascinate us -- and trick us into spending way too much time here.

But beware: this place takes some getting used to, and those mean old mods are getting very particular about courtesy these days.

ATS is somewhat complicated in nature, and its subtle nuances can take a while to master.

But I've pretty much been living here for the past two years, and the fact that I spend so little time on other discussion boards is mute tribute to the awesome magnetic power of our community.

Being crazy doesn't make us wrong.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think that the crew we have here for the "Debunking" and "uncovering Evidence's" here on the ATS is quite extrodinary to say the least. It has came along way from where it was when you had been here before, I have only been a memeber for going on about 6 mos. now, but the topics of discussion's and the heart put into the "Fact Finding" machine this site has turned out to be,"Can't live without coming here at least once a day!!"

I will be seeing around the threads, and once again, "Glad to have you aboard WarTime"!!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
WarTime, Welcome To ATS!

Indeed, this is very much what tends to fascinate us -- and trick us into spending way too much time here.

But beware: this place takes some getting used to, and those mean old mods are getting very particular about courtesy these days.

ATS is somewhat complicated in nature, and its subtle nuances can take a while to master.

But I've pretty much been living here for the past two years, and the fact that I spend so little time on other discussion boards is mute tribute to the awesome magnetic power of our community.

Being crazy doesn't make us wrong.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully, I haven't said anything upset our moderators and as I find things they don't like I am resilient enough to adapt.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, WarTime! Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Welcome aboard, WarTime! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you. I'm sure I will. Although, as I can see now, I'm going to have to "curb" myself from being as outspoken as I can be at times on certain subjects.

new topics

top topics

join