It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global sightings of Falling White Wing's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think we can all agree that they're fake. I mean, dozens of sightings of these things, but no one has ever saved any of them or tested any of them or anything like that??

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
(I believe in the existence of God, and even of messenger beings.)

- How does any flying animal LOSE IT'S WINGS? Isn't that analogous to having your head just twist off? Shouldn't there be blood and gore everywhere?

- Just because it's giant wings, doesn't mean it was angels. The existence of an "Icarus Society" would explain a lot more, I think.

-The feathers on the wings don't look like flight feathers. Flight feathers are long, and look like a scribe's quill. The feathers in the pics look like down, from the (inexpensive) belly feathers of a goose. NOT flight feathers, which are on a wing, and much sought after.

-I'm assuming that Yeahright is on the right track. Still want to know about someone's motivations for this.

-Why no golden harps? I'm sure the harps, with a specific gravity of around 19, are extremely heavy, and much harder to keep a good grip on, than your own wings. . . .

Have any of the wings actually been seen/filmed falling or in flight? maybe some kind of low-tech UAV, from the Hezbolah virus?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have not heard anyhting about this until it was brought to my attention, I wasn't sure of the validity of this being one way or the other, but I knew if I would bring it here, "I 'd get the opinion's of the "true heartfelt crowd for thing's of this nature!!" And as I suspected, "We have pretty much *Clanged* the Bell on this one. I cannot find any new news about this happening, the website hasn't been up dated and there seem's to be a lot of leaniency towards the actual"Look's" of the so called feathrs and such.
I had noticed it early on when I had posted the thread, but if by some "Vague" chance that even one of these alledged sighting's could've been verified as "Unknown" or "Not of this earth" scenario's, it would of rocked the religious world along with all the nonbeliever's in "Angels" and "God " so too speak belif system's.
If there is anyone out there that has any other forebaring information of these sighting's being true or have been bonofiably dubbed as "Hoax" will you please share with us in this thread? Thank's again everybody.....

Wish it would've of been true, With proofs, but that will remain my wish,"I Guess."

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join