It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global sightings of Falling White Wing's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
Bez

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just a quick one for Allred5923, what does: "But knowing that it is an "English" lived car, and they don't have "Shatter Proof Glass" which is the "Cheapest Glass on the planet, It could happen that way?" mean?? All cars have shatterproof glass right?

As for the wings I have to agree on a hoax, all looks a bit suspect!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I never knew that about the winsheilds! Now that is scary. If you ever seen or broke a winsheild in the US they are really strong. I believe they have layer of some sort of plastic.

Here is an imae of one of the stronger winsheilds

I could imagine in a UK car if a rock came at yous trong enough it could really hurt you.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

Not sure what to think of it just yet, but I agree with dgtempe...
Allred, don't let the debunkers back you off. It might be a hoax, but then again, how will we know that for sure without more proof?

And it could well end up to be true, but once again we need more proof.

As for the debunkers, I see their opinions, but no type of links to say they are correct.

Question;

Does anyone know how many sightings have been made in the U.S.?
According to the first map it looked like there was one down in Oklahoma or Texas. Anything else known as to what towns were involved?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just wanted to know if I am a "debunker" for posting my honest opinion. You did ask for opnions on the matter didn't you op?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Check this oout
www.frappr.com...
It has a map and you roll the cursor over each thing it will show you a thumnail. A few in the US. The one in IDAHO seems to be on a building.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Just wanted to know if I am a "debunker" for posting my honest opinion. You did ask for opnions on the matter didn't you op?
IMO, honest debunkers are welcome!!! What we do not need are debunkers that laugh at such threads and then come back and laugh some more.
You handle it the right way.

BTW- sorry, im acting as though its my thread. Its not. Sometimes i forget which are mine and which arent.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just think it's important (for me) to keep an open mind, not necessarily to debunk, until some basic information is known. For example, what material is the foundation of these wings made of? Are they man-made or organic? Are they all the same? That would tell me a lot right there and I'm surprised I couldn't get this information from the articles sited.

And dg, I meant a small plane.
Someone playing a practical joke.

Bez

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"I never knew that about the winsheilds! Now that is scary. If you ever seen or broke a winsheild in the US they are really strong. I believe they have layer of some sort of plastic"

Just to clear this one up, in the UK we have had the same windsheilds (Laminated Glass) as the U.S since 1974, also the car in the picture with the wing through it is not from the UK because its left hand drive, cars in the UK are right hand drive :-)

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Bez, I have a left hand drive import and I live in the UK.

However, the pics seem very dubious.

One of the sets of wings shown looks like it is made of toilet tissue and even on the picture of the wing through the shield.. wouldn't the feathers have been stripped off as it went through?

Somebody has obviously gone to a lot of trouble to make this.

Why bother going to the effort? If this is meant to be a collective international attempt to convey "a message" then it is poor to say the least. As soon as the people involved come forward they will only belittle the cause they were attempting to promote through tricking the same people they are trying to convey the message to.

Not very well thought out at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This looks to me to be some sort of "performance art" with a viral copycat component. Of course I think the same thing about crop circles. I'm prepared to be wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If anyone believe that these sightings are real then they must need their head examining. This is a HOAX no doubt about it.

Get a grip on reality people, I know we want things to be true but come on!

If this were real then the whole world would hear of it. It would be one of the most important dicoveries in the world. Anyhoo the pictures look dodgy as hell.

G

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"Thanks all for defending your belief's of what is and what is not~!!"

"Enikuda" I am sorry, I am not "Faint at heart by judgement, but ti is my problem and you were not to blame. You are a poster with thiught's and point's of views, like us all. "Please, except my appologies?"

I haven't really gone any farthere into the research on this since I last posted, but you all have very good point's of view. The windshield delimma, "I was unsure of" just know that there are some car manufacture's that follow the "Safety Guidelines" to a minimal for cost reason's I suspect. But these were all good point's of looking into this subject having any clout at all.

I read a bit farther into the supplied websites of this "Angel Wing" thing's and ran across a rather curious story of day's gone by. Now, even though this does seem kind of "Fishy" to say the least, the stories that were attatched with the website do have some "Eye Brow" raising stories of days gone by.This one for instance.

Until recently I believed the sightings were a product of local folklore and superstition, but when sightings were reported in Australia, the US and Mexico I adopted a wider perspective. The Fallen Wings website exists for this reason. I want it to be a global resource for people researching the wings and an objective account of the reports and theories surrounding this intriguing phenomenon. The more we learn about the wings the more likely we are to discover their origins and ultimately the reason for the growing number of recent sightings.

Source:

fallenwings.org...

I am not saying that this couldn't be a "Hoax" the one thing I would like to find out about this is "How does one go about throwing 'Wing's" out of aircraft without being punished by law? Also , how does one go abput putting these 'Wing's' through windshields of car's that are not thier own without being punished by law either?"
Just a thought to ponder on.:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The same way one destroys acres of crops for a design. You escape punishment by not getting caught.

Maybe.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
...... Or maybe, it's God debunking the really bad Angels that are Spies in the Heavens, by tossing them out of Heaven and straight to H*ll. While the Soul that once wore the Wings kept going down while the Wings remained on Earth to Show Us A Sign... whatever that maybe... like maybe having something to do with the Aug 2nd / 3rd Scare that's coming...

Hoax or No Hoax... Still it's a good thread

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Seriously, if this is a hoax... let's do the detective work to prove it is!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm fascinated by this phenomena, that people would beleive that big giant angel wings would fall from the sky. I am pretty sure that this started off as reports of mysterious white feathers falling from teh sky for no reason, or being found in werid indoor places.

edit to add:
Finding Angel's Feathers

I am almost certain that there is another thread on this here too, one that is about a video of a set of wings that fall out of the sky out of nowhere and into a lake, in daytime with lots of people around.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I am almost certain that there is another thread on this here too, one that is about a video of a set of wings that fall out of the sky out of nowhere and into a lake, in daytime with lots of people around.

There are a couple of those video's Nygdan. They are located in the original posted articles at the bottom of the page.
The one from Spain was very facinating to say the least. It show's a couple of gent's walking into a wooded area tracking down something that they had seen fall from the sky, not only do they get the film of the detatched wing's, they alos get a shof of whatever supposedly fell from the sky as well. "A good watch if you are interested?"

I haven't really found anyhting to much newer than the stuff that has been posted already,"Then again'Look where we are at.....ATS!!LOL" Iwish there was a way to get into contact with these said individuals to have thier take on this being a "Hoax" or "Fact" of something like this happening...... :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I was driving tonight and to my left peripherral vision I saw 2 GIANT wings just flapping pass my car. I was like wtf was that ? I looked back and caught a glimpse of it. I dont if it was a bird because the wing were like bigger than my car and they just came out of nowhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I was driving tonight and to my left peripherral vision I saw 2 GIANT wings just flapping pass my car. I was like wtf was that ? I looked back and caught a glimpse of it. I dont if it was a bird because the wing were like bigger than my car and they just came out of nowhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Unconcious, it was most likely a predatory bird. I've seen some birds with wing spans as wide as I am tall.

As for the pictures posted, I can clearly state that they're all fake. If you look at the feather patterns on the "wings," you can clearly see that there is no set pattern. It looks like someone placed many tiny feathers on a giant base. If the wing were real, it would contain many large feathers spanning from the shoulder wing to the tip. Large birds can not keep flight with such tiny feathers. Instead, the wing in the picture, if it were real, should easily have feathers reaching over 2 ft in length.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join