It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global sightings of Falling White Wing's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There is a friend of mine that had asked me if I Believed in Angel's, to tell you the truth, "I was not sure." Then he asked me if I heard of the epidemic of Falling wing's throughout the Europe region,I said "What are you talking about man?" At first I thought he was joking about the whole thing, because he know's I am a big ATS fan, but he told me he would send me the link's to the very happening's of this phenomenon, low and behold,"HE did!"
I haven't heard anything about this from the news or anything, and even my friend was wondering if they were trying to promote a movie or some kind of advertisement scheme, it didn't make sense one iota , for if they were dropping these wing's from airplanes they would surely take the risk of killing someone. With some of these picture's I am going to display, I would like you as the "Observer's" of these picture's, to give me your Honest truth about what you think this could be. There has been a lot of talk of "Pending Apocalypse" of the matters being the "end of times" theory. Is this a sign? Is there a heaven where the angel's can actually fall? To tell you the truth it is all a bit scary to me..But here is the stories I am reffering to,'Please give some feed back as to 'Is this a bad joke' or 'Is this really happening' scenario's."

This is a screen shot from frappr.com showing the recent global wing sightings. There seems to be a concentration in Europe, but there are also reported sightings as far as the US, Thailand and Argentina. Just a week ago there were no more than 2-3 sightings. It poses the question of why the sightings are centered around Europe?? Is there some sort of pattern emerging??

I have been secretly hoping, scouring the press, my contacts and the net in the hope of some more local news. Couldn’t believe my luck when this guy David from Borough Green, Kent- sent me these. Apparently early one morning he noticed this guy baffled and standing by his car which was a wreck. This guy had left his car in the station as he’d had a few too many drinks with his mates. When he returned to pick up his car in the morning he found these huge white wings that had crushed his car. These detached wings had pierced through the top of the car and crushed his bonnet and windscreen. Apparently the police were called and it was towed away for investigation. People at the scene were genuinely shocked, confused, amused all of the above. But no one knew where on earth (??) they came from. What’s most amazing is that its remarkably like the freak accident in Italy. Click here to read the local article.

The Einhoven Dagblad(daily). Has run an article about a strange white winged figure walking around Breda. They are thought to have been dubious about the authenticity but decided to run the story as they have had so many people reporting the same figure in various places within a couple days. One of the people who called the newspaper is thought to have said: “It’s very difficult to define what I’ve exactly seen. But I’m very sure that was not a human figure”. These type of sightings seem to be increasing as well as all the wing sightings…Its really exciting - I’m finding it really hard to stay sceptical about all these reports - It’s all really happening!!!

These images were sent to me over the weekend. Apparently a car had to be towed away in Italy after the owner found a giant wing through the windscreen. Police were called to accompany the car as it was taken away as the wings looked like nothing else they had ever seen. The Italian authorities were not forthcoming with information as to what happened. It all continues to baffle and intrigue everyone… Is it all leading to something?

I recieved an email from this guy Michael, asking me to take a look at a movie clip he put up on youtube. He was out with his mates filming them flying a kite in a park just outside London, when they noticed the police cornering off an area of trees. They went over to check it out, and found these huge 3m wings in a tree. Unfortunately the clip isn’t that long as the camera memory ran out, but he also sent me this picture. Apparently the police said there had been previous reported sightings in the area, which leads me to believe that there could be a possible cover up. How come all of this hasn’t reached the press??? Check out this link

Anyone visiting my website will be well aware of the sudden increase
in fallen wings sightings coming in from around the world. Now we have
it on film! Two guys water skiing in Chertsey, just outside London, caught
a pair of massive wings falling from the sky on video. Go to
this page, to check it out and read their story. This could be one of the most important findings so far.Why would someone go through so much trouble to fake these sightings?
If you ask me the question isn’t whether the sightings are real, the question is:
where are the wings from?

Please reply to this thread, it really concern's me, I have access to many picture's and stories, I will give this related website below, the movie of the "Wing's falling caught on film" is there as well.

This is very eerie to say the least folk's, And if A MOD see's this thread,"Do you think it should be on ATS "Paranormal"?

Souurce of stories,(Some of them anyway):

fallenwings.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have to admit, that is one of the strangest things I have ever seen or heard lately.

Hopefully you will update us on anything more that is found out about this.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I and many other Europeans belive in angels. Never heard about falling feathers before this. And what are those feathers made of anyway; normal feathers cant go trough glass or metal.
The feathers could be fake feathers that have been thrown out of airplaines. But -wishful thinking?- one can't rule out real angels either...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I couldn't see this video earlier due to I was at work and couldc't upload it to see. I have heard of this video existing, I also believe it was on the youtube site as ell, so, if you cant't watch it from here, you can find a less visual version on youtube. The resolution from this site is spectacular. It is very vivid and clear. It is in Spanish though, can't understand what they are saying, so "Any Spanish speaking people out there to translate it for us Mono language individuals?"lol
Either way, it will make you think twice about the existance of "Angel's", I just wish I knew if the stories and the video's are all real and not faked.
Back to the same ole scenario, "I leave it up to you the viewer." Please share your thoughts....

www.filecabi.net...

Truly an amazing video!! (If it is Real??):bnghd:

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Allred5923]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What I would like to find out is if it is a real phenomenon or just someones hoax. If it is real, I would suspect we would see more of this, but I don't see how all these sights are linked together yet into one thing, if you understand what I am saying. I am skeptical that it could be a hoax, because people do that all the time.

On the other hand, with the events transpiring in the middle-east, that this could be a sign of falling angels, or rather angels of satan being kicked out of Heaven like Satan was/is. This is what I am looking for, whether this is a legitimate thing or not substantiated other than supposed eye-witnesses that no one can substantiate who they are or how this is all connected. Without a good concensus of the sightings and that no one is really behind it, then it cannot be a spiritual sign of this.

I will keep checking this thread though.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So if numerous spans of wings dropped from the sky? why has there been no scientific research as to what dna the wings are compiled of? whats happens to the wings after the pics are taken? who aquires them Id buy a pair to investigate them
I seen over 8 sets of wings that are prolly all the same sets of wings made by that site for publicity, they look very simular to the wings that were used in the jay and silent bob movie dogma...
Seem like a big phoney hoax to me too many photos and not enough mainstream coverage leads me to beleive that www.fallenwings.org... is the culprit behind the sharade notice how the same wings are used for each picture how lame.

Why on earth would just a pair of wings fall anyways where is the being that the wings were attatched too? why don't they fall too?
If it were actuall angels id like one to come talk to me and prove it otherwise I smell a hoax!

[edit on 28-7-2006 by seridium]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't think there's anywhere in the Bible that says angels have wings of any kind. Angels are usually simply described as odd-looking strangers. Winged supernatural creatures are more Greek than anything. Chimeric demi-gods of some sort. Pagan creatures, if anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Daniel 9:21
Yea, whiles I [was] speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

From this it's easy to see why people would think Angels had wings, after all, nothing can fly without wings. I'm sure insect wings or bat wings would be heavenly, so it had to be bird wings.

There are various other mythological winged creatures throughout the middle east, persia, and south asia. Like the
Garuda

In Buddhist mythology, the garuḍas (Pāli: garuḷā) are enormous predatory birds with intelligence and social organization. Another name for the garuḍa is suparṇa (Pāli: supaṇṇa), meaning "well-winged, having good wings". Like the Nāgas, they combine the characteristics of animals and divine beings, and may be considered to be among the lowest devas.

The exact size of the garuḍa is uncertain, but its wings are said to have a span of many miles. This may be poetical exaggeration, but it is also said that when a garuḍa's wings flap, they create hurricane-like winds that darken the sky and blow down houses. A human being is so small compared to a garuḍa that a man can hide in the plumage of one without being noticed (Kākātī Jātaka, J.327). They are also capable of tearing up entire banyan trees from their roots and carrying them off.

Fravashis

Also known as Arda Fravash ("Holy Guardian Angels"). Each person is accompanied by a guardian angel (Y26.4, 55.1), which acts as a guide throughout life. They originally patrolled the boundaries of the ramparts of heaven (Bd6.3, Zs5.2), but volunteer to descend to earth to stand by individuals to the end of their days. Ahura Mazda advises Zarathushtra to invoke them for help whenever he finds himself in danger (Yt13.19-20). If not for their guardianship, animals and people could not have continued to exist, because the wicked Druj would have destroyed them all (Yt13.12-13).

and the Phoenix

Said to live for 500 or 1461 years (depending on the source), the phoenix is a male bird with beautiful gold and red plumage. At the end of its life-cycle the phoenix builds itself a nest of cinnamon twigs that it then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix arises. The new phoenix embalms the ashes of the old phoenix in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in Heliopolis ("the city of the sun" in Greek), located in Egypt. The bird was also said to regenerate when hurt or wounded by a foe, thus being almost immortal and invincible — a symbol of fire and divinity.

Which makes me wonder which of these, or dozens of other these wings belong to. Of course it's probably a hoax, or some type of advert. But if it isn't, we can't just assume they're Christian angels.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
removed unneccesary insult directed at another member

[edit on 30-7-2006 by pantha]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread.

This is the weirdest thing i've ever seen!!! wow!!

Thanks for posting this. Very interesting to say the least!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is some new one and the others non linked

In woods (language?)
youtube.com...

Near Lake audio sounds like "He let another one go"
youtube.com...

Kite flying Wings in Tree
www.youtube.com...

Do windscreens break like this;

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That windshield pic is highly suspicious. If the wing had enough force to go through, it would have pushed the edges of the hole it produced inwards towards the inside of the car.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
First double post ever,,,,sorry.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Kellter]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
Do windscreens break like this;

After examining this photo closer, it appears to be nothing but a hoax. This wing is actually someones fabrication.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks guy's!!!

I couldn't believe this was true in the first place...

The windshield photo's help out alot....

But knowing that it is an "English" lived car, and they don't have "Shatter Proof Glass" which is the "Cheapest Glass on the planet, It could happen that way?"

It is nice to know we have "Such smart people here on the BTS."

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Allred,

No offense, but you need to put up with the debunkers as well as those who believe. You need very thick skin to post anything here.
I, for one, believe its possible, that "something" is telling us something. I wish you wouldnt give up- Debunkers WANT you to give up and forget the thread.
Dont do it. If you beleive this is really happening, then keep posting. Who cares what people say?
I think this thread is fascinating and i want to see more pictures.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I think this thread is fascinating and i want to see more pictures.

and more

HUGEEEEE WINGS!

In the Bush

More to come

OK this one is state side in Maryland

Hamburg Germany

[edit on 30-7-2006 by masonite]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thanks for all those pictures!!! Now, are these being seen all over the US, the world, (just noticed your tittle GLOBAL)- WOW, I'D love to see one~!!!

This is amazing!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Until we know what they're made of, to me, it seems someone is tossing them out of planes or something.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Until we know what they're made of, to me, it seems someone is tossing them out of planes or something.
Tossing them out of airplanes? I hope not the commercial jets-seeing that you cant open the windows

Anything is possible and so are the wings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join