It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ok I have just started watching Criss Angel and everyone says that it's all fake and all but watching him not cut but pull this woman apart is pretty much well I don't know how to explain it. It pretty much freaked me out just as it did the woman he pulled apart because her top part of her body ran off with her arms and her legs were just standing there. Plus the act where he cut himself in half well I have nothing to describe this stuff unless its all blacked out by computer use I dont know. If anyone could give an explanation to that please let me know cause it really freaks me out.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
the best i can offer from what i saw of that show there is sum obvios computer editing in it

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There's a looong discussion on Criss Angel... As always there's the sceptics saying it's all an illusion, and the rest of them that say there's something "not right" about him... I suggest you read through the whole thing...

There's also a Criss Angel Debunk thread...
The illusion where Criss Angel walks on water is also an interesting thread.

JAK

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
With all the links to existing threads kindly posted mentioned by Gemwolf I'll close this thread and ask anyone who wishes to add to those mentioned above.

Closing...

Jak

new topics

top topics

join