It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Front Company Research Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A Rumored CIA "Torture Taxi" has been spotted in Norway:
Plane: Beechcraft 350 C
Owner: Aviation Specialities
From Czech Rebublic to Keflavik via Stavanger

The comppany was tied to CIA prisoner tranfers by the European Commission report about secret CIA prisons.

Source Aftenposten, Norway

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Let's see if this works before I type out reams of pages worth of anything.

Well, I want to thank ADVISOR for assisting Me in getting into this thread and forum area. Hats off to you, ADVISOR.

While perusing the threads of ATS one day I happened upon this thread and was drooling over the content as well the subject matter. It seems I may or may not have been working in similar areas with My own independant research of all things clandestine. I am not certain as to all of the rules for this forum area, but I will post some things here, and if I take a hit from a mod, then so be it.

First is a short list of some of the books I've read independant of this fine conspiracy theorist website that have assisted Me in understanding and or researching further elsewhere :

The 80 Greatest Conspiracies Of All Time

No Place to Hide

Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Purchase and Watch Your Every Move

Blackwate r: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army

Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Torture Program

That is of course a short list of books, as I have thousands of books all of My apartment on various topics such as these as well as other topics on Government, Clandestine Operations, and Military. Again, if this was the innappropriate place, just tell Me, or I can take the hit. I can tie all of those books as much as others to the CIA or some other affiliation groups like D.A.R.P.A. or civilian organizations.

Here's a list of the last five ATS threads I began which have various links to the CIA and or civilian affiliation through front company organizations :

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

The Current MK-ULTRA, Blackwater, and the Complicit Assistance of All-Seeing Government Agencies...

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook : Joseph McMoneagle

Google US Government At Your Service And Other Interesting Website Search Engines...

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Those are all informational websites and or threads within ATS where I have talked about the CIA, it's front companies, or Government is some form, fashion, or manner both directly and indirectly. Please, feel free to peruse them, ask Me questions about them, or do independant research from them.

Again, if I messed up here somehow, please let Me know and I'll change it.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
An explanation of some of My previous post is due.

The book about "Ghost Plane" talks specifically about actual civilian airline agencies that are contracted out to the CIA and or U.S. Government.

The book about "Blackwater" talkes specifically about the outsourcing of the Department of Defense and Pentagon through civilian agencies such as Blackwater, DynCorp, and Triple Canopy in doing all things nasty for the C.I.A. and U.S. Federal Government.

The book about "Spychips" talks about the "biochip" process as well as other parts and pieces of the puzzle.

The book about "No Place To Hide" talks in depth about how the credit card agencies, credit reporting agencies, and organizations like D.A.R.P.A. are aligning with civilian agencies in spying on your every activity.

The book about "80 Greatest Conspiracies" has way to much to mention here as it would take about a thousand threads worth of input.

My thread on "Verichip" talks in part about the endgame of some of the slushfunds being diverted into the end process.

My thread on "The Current MK-ULTRA" is a theory on the process of the "extra-ordinary rendition" process and a possible link to Blackwater.

My thread on "Remote Viewing" is only suggestions on some books, but it involves the C.I.A. and what they spent trillions of dollars on, in the name of freedom.

My thread on "Google U.S. Government" is a Google link to specific U.S. Government information and or details open to the public.

My thread on "Blackwater" is about the author and his enquiries into the funneling of money from the Pentagon and Department of Defense into Blackwater and the endgame, Greystone. This is only a partial endgame, of course, since as we unravel it get more complex and changes with the shifting winds.

While this information may not all link directly to all of this research forum and or it's topic it does go in depth in the process of what the Government is doing to close the "transparency of Government" from the people it is supposed to be working for, not hiding from. Essentially what I am trying to say is that the heads of this hydra are much bigger and more in depth and interconnected than anyone on ATS has ever thought.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Chemtrails Flights Exposed - Evergreen Aviation (A CIA Front)

EVERGREEN AVIATION...
Is possibly the largest Aviation and logistics company which is a major front for Government Black Ops. Also possibly the company responsible for the so-called Chemtrails Flights. Read what I have to say....

I have worked in a number or different aviation related jobs at a handful of airports over the past 15 years. I worked for FedEx for a few years as well as had direct contact with Evergreen Aviation and their employees.

The USPS (United States Postal Service) contracts all of the USPS Express mail, airmail, and overnight types of USPS services to FedEx because of the FedEx Express air logistics network which always has connecting overnight aircraft.

Evergreen Aviation is contracted by the USPS to pick-up the USPS shipments from FedEx. Evergreen Aviation then sorts the deliveries and USPS trucks pick-up the sorted deliveries and takes them to the individual post offices.

This system offers the perfect opportunity for a government run package logistics cover operation. Any airport which handles USPS can therefore be used to ship secret government shipments of ANYTHING (weapons, drugs, secret equipment, tech, documents, bombs, use your darkest imagination).

Also because the USPS is operated within the government the situation allows very easy financial back-scratching both ways and makes it easy to cover it up using and a combination of methods such as contracts, special accounts, and fake front companies to pay for the shipments. Just imagine how easy it would be for a guy in a suit to show up at a post office in Washington D.C. with a package and ship it overnight via the USPS and pays a huge amount for the service using a front-company government black-budget credit card to pay for it.

At my job with FedEx at two different airports, both times FedEx had this relationship with Evergreen Aviation. They would pick up the containers filled with USPS Express shipments from FedEx once we unloaded our FedEx aircraft. Then later, Evergreen would bring back outbound shipments for us to load on outbound FedEx aircraft.

I noticed a consistency with Evergreen Aviation at both locations: Their equipment and personnel were substandard. But from what I heard they were paid very well and had great benefits. This also sounds like a government operation: Contract work which is over-budgeted overpaid employees, equipment which is poorly maintained, and employees who don’t ask questions.

I had never been to the Evergreen Aviation website before today and found some very interesting things…

On Evergreen’s VERY OWN ‘about Evergreen’ webpage they write this… “Evergreen is recognized as a world leader in air freight and aviation services with a broad base of customers including other air carriers, aviation companies and GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES.”

Where does a company get the money and CONNECTIONS to use technology such as unmanned aerial vehicles? “Currently employing the Insitu A-20 Insight, Evergreen concentrates on commercial, Unmanned Aerial surveillance with both maritime and land-based applications.”

Evergreen Unmanned Systems (EUS)

The technology relationship Evergreen has with Boeing makes the evidence of government cover operation meddling overwhelming in this situation. This quote from the main webpage of Evergreen: “Boeing Trusts Evergreen with the 787”

Evergreen Aviation: 747 Supertanker Capabilites
"Response Time
The aircraft will be fully loaded and on alert status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."
I mean, where does a company get the money and ability to maintain loaded 747s tankers 24/7/365 for worldwide deployment? A big government contact?

After visiting the website I must say I am surprised how much this operation reeks of black-budget funding.

Another situation came to my realization.
I believe is the term CHEMTRAILS is a term which was coined by government counter intelligence operatives to misdirect and discredit the suspicions of conspiracy theorists with ideas about the suspicious white four-engine aircraft which criss-cross the US skies spraying tic-tac-toe formations which spread into a thin sky filling haze. These are NOT chemicals which are meant to affect people on the ground (both chemtrail points are popular misdirection arguments used by disinformants trying to discredit the investigation).

What I do know is that I have seen the spraying with my own eyes. The aircraft were white four-engine aircraft ‘mowing the lawn’ in the sky making repeated consecutive parallel lines numbering over 15 in a clear pattern across the sky to create a perfectly planned spread to fill the sky with a full haze in a few hours.

It is my belief that these spraying operations are intended to control the albedo and therefore the temperatures and weather. Whether or not the intent of the spraying is weather modification, to counteract global warming, to control precipitation, or even possibly to add elements to the atmosphere for the use of HAARP related technologies, I cannot say.

What does strike me is how Evergreen Aviation is: connected to Boeing and government agencies, has very advanced technology, a huge fleet of White 747 tanker aircraft, and the Global logistics to make it all happen under the guise of shipments and all paid for with blank government contract checks.

Even Evergreen boasts they are in the Weather Modification business HERE: on their own website.
"MARKETS:
• Firefighting
• Oil Spill Containment
• Weather Modification
• Biochemical Decontamination"

Evergreen Aviation would be the perfect cover for such a massive operation. Large numbers of repeated flights of 747s could be accounted for by saying they are being used for US military shipments of supplies or relief supplies. Just make up your own cover story from a huge list of cover stories…It would be so easy.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Going to necro this thread real quick with a link to a post I just made regarding Hillary Clinton's newest (press friendly) plane.

Owned by a company founded by Nicolas Finazzo & Robert B. Nichols.

I was pretty shocked when I came across this thread while researching the above-linked post and thought it might interest some who followed this thread at some point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join