It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did god show me a sign?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I asked god to show me a sign one night at about 2 am I was belittling him with my minds eye...
So I asked for it and received it in the form of a women that needed great help in her quest for life, I was studying secret societies learning about black mass rituals and informing myself of the evil that has wreaked havoc on my country for years.
All I wanted to know was if this is real does this stuff really happen can it be exploited and stopped, so I turned to god I always doubted god and his powers that be, none of it made sense to me the whole Adam and eve deal eating a apple making us all sinners Pfft....
But anyways after ridiculing my mind about god and his powers and his existence I asked him for a simple sign anything just show me were my exact words.
Now what I learned from my lil lesson is that it is up to you to have faith its not for god to give it to you its a spiritual way of thinking and opening your soul to the powers of love but anyways.
I came to work like I would any day I work in a place that has quite a few customers many I have never talked to or even said hi to, but this day was a lil different there was a women near my office that was going through some stuff and something just made me want to go and talk with her so I did, she’s an artist musician and we started talking about her art and music and I started to tell her I was looking into making a documentary and her mouth dropped she said " that’s what I am looking for someone like you I wanted to make a documentary for years now" she says. But the person that had all my work was murdered last year due to the fact that someone had put an explosive device in his car and when he started it and Kaboom... I was worried instantly of what this women wanted to make a documentary of, and guess what it was all about?
She was adopted by a family in Montréal her dad was a British prince and her mother was Iran princess and she was a victim of her parents abortion rituals and trauma brainwashing from the time she was born she was told by her mother that she wasnt loved as much as the other children she was raped by her step father impregnated and had a ritualistic abortion done to her at the age of 16 or soShe spent time in a hospital in the laurentions where they had her strapped to a bed heavy medicated and with brainwave generators playing certain frequencies in her ears she was missing from school for 2 years all kinds of stuff she neve had any clue about she found this out after making many painting with depictive pictures from her mind that she had no clue about. After years and years of trying to find out key points of her life she decide to go see a psychologist to hypnotise her and ended up finding allot of truth she never knew about her life. She finally knew what her paintings meant.
But every time she looked into the matter someone close to her would die from weird # I won’t go into detail but yeah crazy # so I decided it was my best interest to point her in the right direction without getting involved myself and that is what I did. So did god want me to meet my maker? Did he want me to help her soul? I m still wondering?
But after asking god for a sign I am still bemused at the fact that he truly does listen.
I have seen this women many many times and never said a word to her up until that day. Just coincidence or the work of the lord?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Just coincidence or the work of the lord?

Sounds to me like an awful lot of ego to imagine that an infinite, omnipotent diety would care about you enough to respond to your request. Go look at the night sky and count the stars. Count the grains of sand on the beach. These are the number of worlds in the universe. And you're standing on one tiny little insignificant grain of sand, so small that you can't even be seen with a microscope. And your life begins and ends in the blink of an eye. And you think you can move God.

That's a good one.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sounds so to me, seridium. You've also found out that we play a part in others lives, just as they play a part in ours. Life is full of signs; you were awake enough to see this one. It's kind of like, when one gets distracted while driving and doesn't notice the signs around them. In fact, people can drive for awhile without even remembering their drive!

Learn to be aware (awake) to more "coincidences". Sometimes, just like on a road, we want to see a specific sign but it doesn't come up, where just down the road we follow a sign and it turns out that's exactly the one we want.

Practice being open to signs.
Life is there for us.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hi seridium///

Like the other two members 'desert and Enkidu' have both given their opinion of signs, i will too.

God is around, and He may or may not give you a physical sign to show you that He exists, but He is there.
When we ask for 'signs' we also have to be careful because our own mind can play tricks with us, thinking how special we might be coz God gave us His personal sign.
If you have a little knowledge of how God works, then you also would know that He allowed the ''Prince of the Air'' Satan, to roam the Earth till the end of the world.
Satan is called 'prince of the air' because he influences people (good or bad)by his clever tactics...he will even appear as an 'Angel of light' to confuse and make people believe they are special in some way.
All we have to do is ask ourselves ''Are we perfect'?
"Are we better then the next person"?
And there is your answer.
Yes, there are signs everyday of our life that God exists and He does listen, but it's all about what WE do with our life, that can make a difference to our being here.
And although people do tend to influence our life, we dont have to adhere to it.

And sometimes asking questions to others that have gained wisdom through life experiences help us a little to know what is out there, and make up our own mind to what holds true.....sometimes mistakes and misfortunes in life have a way of guiding you to the truth.
And dont think that people in 'Power' are the most knowledgeable of all...it can be your average person who makes you feel comfortable and your Soul at peace....an inner glow , if you like!
If you always have in your mind that YOU are no better then the person you meet, then I can sincerly tell you, that YOU will be that better person, not only for yourself , but in Gods mind as well.
And if people make another person out to be what he may be not truly be,it does not really matter, because it's not about them in the end, it's about you.You have to answer for yourself, about yourself, and not anyone else.

take care,
helen

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by seridium
Just coincidence or the work of the lord?

Sounds to me like an awful lot of ego to imagine that an infinite, omnipotent diety would care about you enough to respond to your request. Go look at the night sky and count the stars. Count the grains of sand on the beach. These are the number of worlds in the universe. And you're standing on one tiny little insignificant grain of sand, so small that you can't even be seen with a microscope. And your life begins and ends in the blink of an eye. And you think you can move God.

That's a good one.

You are the most troubled individual I have seen on these threads. "Get your own thing going Enikudo!!!! You really don't have anything to offer of intelligence.

top topics

join