It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 the begining or the end?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hi, and welcome to the ATS board,

I read your thread and became fascinated with all these theories around the Mayan Calandar and wanted to contribute my .02.

Thinking about the possibility of a great transformation changing people's consciousness when 2012 comes, do you think that this transformation might be sort of judgment on the way humanity's acted between each other? That's what I lean on pondering whenever the subject of the end date of the Mayan calandar arises. The Mayans never thought of the end as an "end", per se. They thought of it as the "another age". So we're definitely going to another Age. Whether it's good or bad--that's in the eye of the beholder.

I too think that the Mayan Calandar will not bring the end of the world, but it will usher in an event that will open our eyes to the realities of the world so much so that this occasion might be a fork in the road of which way humanity will turn.

I also think that the date count of the Mayan Calandar has a strong numerological significance. There is always a 3, 4 or an 8 vibration around it. Does anyone agree about the significance of numbers in an numerological way surrounding this event (The "13" stuff fascinated me as well)?

[edit on 31-7-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i must also note the transformation is a process not an event

and that there are actually pulses in accordance with the mayan calendar and as we reach higher levels of consciousness there are alternatiing pulses (frequency's which hava an effect on humanity)

calleman.com

there is a great pulse of light that will breakthough around novemeber 25 of THIS YEAR this will lead "others" to see the revelation of higher truths even easier because of its effect on consciousnesss, this is expected to be followed by a period of resistant energy frequency's which breaks thru in late 2007 (late november) and lasts for about 1 tun (360 days) i have no idea what the details hold for this time period except some authors point out that those who had the spiritual breakthrough later this year may indeed be the same one's blamed or challenged the most during the "darker" period in late 2007.

some postulate a fall in the international monetary system as a breathrough toward the (light energy) or the disruption of the credit system (which will be revealed as fraudulant) -calleman the point is in times of the light energy some ungreat things (economy wise will probably be going on) but which are necessary to bring about this higher level of consciousness ( and the darker energies will be a time that thrust us back into the material fold (late 2007) but in a very forceful more oppressive way. p.s maybe all those fema camps will get some usage then

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
That's certainly an interesting prediction. It will be interesting to observe what happens later this year. Will we notice this kind of transformation in people? That is, will it have an observable effect on the global stage, or in our daily lives?

EDIT: oops, I see you mentioned some things that might happen.

Well, I certainly hope you are right about the credit industry. Scummy system of abuse that it is.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hmmm... strangely everything said thus far have a direct link to the bible.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i'm not sure how visible the effect on others maybe, but as the time goes by and our consciousness allows us to see the transparancies of deception in the world more clearly different people will either react with understanding and forgiveness and others anger (which will be okay initially) but U CANT hold hate in your mind.

that is why use of tools like EFT (google it) can be very helpful to heal people from past emotional unrest to help them (sounds corny) love themselves and put away there own selfish pride also the tool NLP and and understanding of general semantics can help u see thru certain propoganda techniques and simply give your mind options to reresent things in your mind in a way that helps u maintain resouceful states

i beleive that in gov't and other positions with influence many people are gonna be going thru internal conflicts as they are more able to understand the effects there deceptions have on people (if they didn't already) and have a choice to make and i expect many other struggles to go on behind the scenes within organizations as some people (those who are very ignorant or arrogant decide to fight to maintain there power while others decide that making a little more money is not worth going along with the deceptions and manipulations especially as they realize the effects this is having on other people ( anywhere from greedy politicians risking thousands of lives pushng war or concealing conspiracy's to pharmacutical reps and doctors pushing medications that do more harm than good or are generally unnecessary to religious figures understanding the role fear has in mainstream religion i.e the consequences in not beleiving in a particular faith) this is where the greatest amount of conflict may happen since there is also the most money involved. btw this is just my opinion, obviously.

p.s i think the quicker you can get your mind into a state of relaxation and to procuce more alpha waves (destress) (wether thru meditation supplementations (l-theanine and 5htp for ex.(the later which converts to seratonin i.e a neruotransmitter associated with creativity, and love) the easier this transition can be

[edit on 31-7-2006 by cpdaman]

[edit on 31-7-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
www.2012.com.au...

quite a "conspiracy" huh ?

;-)

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
www.2012.com.au...
quite a "conspiracy" huh ?

I dont think there is a conspiracy here.
Dont think it that it is a conspiracy because you just dont think it could be real, be open minded, read it and then take it into consideration, but dont think its real or unreal. Strange things do happen. and we humans are not the most correct beings. Truth sometimes can be in front of our noses, but we can see it because we are so blinded by society and other influential sources. Anything is possible.

Actually this is one of the most correct pages about 2012.

The shift to 4th and 5th dimension, the Ascension, the synchronisation of earth with the universe, and the divine plan, are one of the things that made me think that its this page not so far from the truth.

Truth is not always what you want it to be.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by leo_infowarrior]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I do think that that page makes some sense. but at the same time it's really hard to believe it (if you wanna stay sane).

so...where does that leave me ?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
In my opinion:

Apart from mental illness, sanity isn't a specific position of beliefs. Its a relaxing of the assumption of knowledge, so that one's knowledge corresponds precisely with what one truly knows. In this case, the world is insane, as it is the cultural norm to believe far more, in every category of life, than that which can be rationally known.

Once you realize that you can know realatively little compared with what you are lead to believe you can know, you become one of the few, the proud, the sane.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm not too versed with the Mayan calendar and 2012, however I am very familiar with Sitchin's research and his books. Sitchin=Brilliant. "The 12th Planet" is indeed a fascinating theory, and great & interesting book to read.

We do know this much as fact from his research: That the Ancient Sumerians did know about all of the planets in our solar system, way back when they didn't have advanced techology or telescopes to find this out (6000 BC)...so to the hardcore skeptics on here, please explain how they knew that?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You won't believe this!

Prophecies

This was made before the turn of the century!

Great Documentary!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
2012 marks the end of this Piscean age, and the beginning of the new Aquarian age. It will mark a new universal cycle, where humanity will return to the Light. It involves our space family, spiritualism, psychic powers, all that, they all fit into one cohesive whole. All will be known in time.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
2012 marks the end of this Piscean age, and the beginning of the new Aquarian age. It will mark a new universal cycle, where humanity will return to the Light. It involves our space family, spiritualism, psychic powers, all that, they all fit into one cohesive whole. All will be known in time.

funny thing is that i'm finding some subliminal messages in movies that confirm this (and that site theory).

ajm

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone remembers but when the big tsunami hit asia that killed like 200,000 people the earth's tilt or rotation was disturbed or shifted as they said. Could this have any possible ramifications toward 2012? I mean, could there possibly be another tsunami maybe bigger or worse that would change the earth's shift even more thus causing earthquakes, hotter seasons, melting polar ice caps faster, elevation in oceans from melting ice? Basically a huge global natural disaster domino effected by the tsunami. I for one believe the West Coast California, Oregon, Washington is gonna get hammered by a big earthquake soon. I've watched news reports of about 7 little earthquakes off the coast in the past 4 years or so and I feel for those people. More hurricanes will be formed also and last years was proof. I also read somewhere that half of Florida will be submerged. I think it was from melting ice.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by ajm]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
HOW DO WE EVEN KNOW ANYTHING THE MAYANS INVENTED WERE EXACTLY CORRECT, I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE THE MAYANS WERE THE FIRST CIVILIZATION BUT WHEN THEY CREATE A CALENDER EVERYONE JUST GOES WITH IT, SO DID THEY MARK ON THERE CALENDER WHEN THEY WOULDNT EXIST ANYMORE???

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
why is everyone assuming the end will come from some mystical force, why cant it come from our fellow humans "hint", and if this were true they could use any calendar they wanted to mark this event, its obvious they choose the Mayan, but dont be fooled, people that long ago as the Mayans had strange powers that today are being supressed by the governments, dont think that just because they existed before your time that they are worthless and that they knew nothing,

its interesting that most people believe in an all powerful being that can do anything (except save people from genocide, disease, natural disaters... hmmm), while the Mayans worshiped the Sun, scientifically the sun is the giver of life (wow a scientific ideal in this time period)

and if you also look at it without god the world will definately survive, without the sun, we are all doomed (so now who is worth worshiping more)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In what I have learned and all...it will be the beginning of the end for this 7th Civilization....The Elohim which you earth humans call are in fact from the Aldebaran System and they will come and destroy there experiment which is "us" and it should happen around 2012-2013...not quite sure...but the MAYAN CALENDAR IS VERY ACCURATE, Many Et races are expecting there arrival here soon!!!! There are currently under a dozen races present on earth atm....this will be interesting...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to fact is jesus is the way the truth and the light. 2012 is world war 3 and great destruction, many will even see the east coast and the west coast taken out by a tsunami two off them. Which will start the end before Christ returns. This all is fact and provide from a prophet from God. Just remember time is near repent. For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Call on the name of jESUS AND BE SAVED. fACTS ALSO PROVIDED IN THE BIBLE. dONT EXCEPT THE CHIP TO BY FOOD WHICH IS TO COME. THE US HAS CAMPS ALL OVER 800 OF THEM TO KILL THOSE WHO DONT EXCEPT THERE PLOICY. This is fact and will happen do the research on line. Also provided in the bilble king james. Those who except Christ those who ask Him Lord of your life will be saved. THIS IS NOT A JOKE BUT FACT I HAVE SENT TO THOSE TO PREACH THE END TO ALL BEFORE HIS RETURN. Christian bondsevant of Jesus Christ, Confess with you mouth and believe in your heart you will be saved ROMANS 10:9 BEAWARE OF THOSE WHO WILL DECIEVE YOU IN THIS END DAYS. MAY THE LORD BE YOUR STRENGHTH! post by Enkidu

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join