It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the snow effect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
On this well informative site, but badly done, is the belief that NASA delays the live feed by 20 seconds, that i believe is true as most ufologists.

Here's the delay page.

www.projectprove.com...

And here's the theory that NASA purposely put a snow effect on all transmissions as so to hide any anomalies.

So even you skeptics, do you believe that NASA delays their transmission, or conspires to cover up something more??

Heres the link.

www.projectprove.com...

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Its possible. I mean, with all their high tech and everything youd think they could get alot clearer pictures from their cameras.

But then again, space is a different atmosphere and diffrent world than earth is, and its really hard to say what effects it might have on this or that if you don't know alot about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
But then again, space is a different atmosphere and diffrent world than earth is, and its really hard to say what effects it might have on this or that if you don't know alot about it.

Hi Skadi.

I dont think space does affect the camera.

TV from space is not special. In fact, it's about as common in the world as sunshine. Nearly ALL of the television programming you see in your home, from the nightly news to Saturday morning cartoons, comes from space!

From link posted in first post.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The guy seems to base his belief about the snow, on the fact that our satellite TV is not likewise corrupted . Correct me if i'm wrong (could well be
) but i thought that satellites were all in clarkes orbit ( named after Arthur C. ) where they kept a constant position relative to the earth, is this true of all NASA vehicles and stations ?? I'm pretty sure that it isn't .

I think we would need to hear from a signals expert before i would believe this .

As for the delay , i'd be amazed if NASA didn't have some sort of delay . Any live broadcast in the UK where there is even a remote chance of death or accident has to have a 15 second delay on it . Find it strange that NASA would have to lie about this when i think they could safely justify it if they wanted to.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If they applied a digitial system with error correction, there would be no snow. Knowing NASA, they have to have a radiation hardened version of hardware, and then they have to PROVE that the new camera system and all links to it would not jeapordise the survivability requirements of the shuttle.

But error correction can only work in 'real time' if there is enough extra bandwidth available.

Other than that, I can't see why they don't use error correcting digital technology already.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

new topics

top topics

join