Diamonds are a girls best friend(Or even deceasd husband)

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 03:18 PM
link   
For the widow who has everything?

www.lifegem.com...

How is a LifeGem Created?

High-quality created diamonds have been present for many years. These diamonds are created by placing carbon, the primary element of all diamonds, in conditions that recreate the forces of earth. We merely choose an exact carbon source to create a beautiful and meaningful memorial for you and your family.

Simply put, we have discovered how to capture the carbon that was always present, and until now, lost during cremation. Once captured, this carbon is placed in one of our unique diamond presses replicating the awesome forces of nature heat and pressure. A diamond that takes millions of years to occur naturally can now be created from the carbon of your loved one in a matter of weeks.

The entire process of creating this beautiful, unique, and certified LifeGem memorial diamond involves cremation, creation, and faceting.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 03:55 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hey Billy, lets go outside and chuck granpa's diamond around!"

OOPS! IT BROKE!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sounds evil and cool

Making a red diamond out of an evil man and placing it on a sword

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is a great example of corporations treating you like a dumb idiot.

They have a link that talks about "Diamond education" then they go to "click here to see the prices of some colored diamonds...fourtunately that link goes to "Blue" colored diamonds, which YES are very expensive, because of the processes involved in creating them in the earth.

I know the exact reason they did this, unless you spend more money on "pressing" your diamond it will turn out yellow, reason being, nitrogen in the diamond...unfortunately for you they do not show the prices for "yellow" diamonds, through their links...you have to select a link on the prices site yourself, which most customers wouldn't because they'd be gleeming over the blue diamonds.

The yellow diamonds as you may have guessed are worth about as much as your X box, and is exactly what you'd be getting from your grandpa for...so instead of getting a diamond from your cremated family member, you might as well buy the X-box and a few games.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:19 PM
link   
hmm I did find some "decently" priced yellow diamonds, but their mark-down is so HIGH that I wouldn't trust their "real" worth...

...and then again, the claim that diamonds are rare is retarded, they are hard to find yes, but once found billions of carrats are obtainable from those regions.

And the clear ones are legitimately more costly....they sparkle more
who can resist a rainbow in a rock that can't break?

And I can't find a place where this site tells you what colors they can give, I doubt they have very good production methods, even the best production methods of diamonds today (in russia) still fall short of mother nature, and Debeers makes a note to mark every natural gem so that all manufactured gems that do happen to be passable "visually"...every gem can be detected to be man made still by further tests....but they mark them so only they are sold at full value, which really is the value set by the fact Debeers Hordes diamonds by the billions.

Furthermore, although this site looks like a great heirloom kind of thing, I can't find any actual information that would make me believe that what they give me won't come back scratched

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:25 PM
link   
LifeGem said this about their diamonds

LifeGem created diamonds are identical to natural diamonds in every aspect

That is far from the truth....if anyone has so far found out the actual formulas and temperatures involved in mimicing mother nature in this, they surely have been silenced by Debeers or some other diamond megamonster...they couldn't afford such a cheap and easy method of getting "true" diamonds through managable means. And this isn't a conspiracy theory either, it's true, Debeers has so far stopped at nothing to prevent any measures of making the "final" step finalized.

I doubt very much these people can live up to their claims

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

top topics

join