It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the intended final outcome of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Okay, assuming that the "the end of days" is actually upon us and the rapid decline in humanity and all things related on a global scale is the result of intentional hastening on the part of Bush, Blair, Zionists, etal, whoever.....what I am not clear on is the desired goal of all of the mayhem. I can't seem to see the forest thru the trees; there's so much deception in every aspect of our daily lives it's just convoluted and overwhelming.
Once the Christians and the Zionists and the Muslims and whoever else would like to jump onboard eventually annihilate one another (just seems inevitable) and and so on and so on, will the Illuminati then come into its final glorious fruition? If that's the case then what exactly does that mean? The rest of us peons will merge with one another, lose our right exist in our cancerous, diabetic, genetically mutated bodies without showing/scanning our ID card/chip and mine silica crystals for eternity? Are we going to be turned into a clone army?
I'm being facetious of course, even though there isn't really anything funny about it but, I really am interested it knowing what is expected to happen as a result of WWIII, the end of days, whatever you wanna call it? Will we just make our Walmart shopping lists and continue on as usual? What will the NWO actually mean for the future?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spike808
Okay, assuming that the "the end of days" is actually upon us and the rapid decline in humanity and all things related on a global scale is the result of intentional hastening on the part of Bush, Blair, Zionists, etal, whoever.....what I am not clear on is the desired goal of all of the mayhem. I can't seem to see the forest thru the trees; there's so much deception in every aspect of our daily lives it's just convoluted and overwhelming.....I'm being facetious of course, even though there isn't really anything funny about it but, I really am interested it knowing what is expected to happen as a result of WWIII, the end of days, whatever you wanna call it? ....

No one can "hasten the day of the Lord" as the Bible puts it in 2 Pet 3:11-12, except by living a godly, God-honoring life. No manipulation, deceit, or contrivance of man can move the hand of God. I believe the assumption is errorneous that Bush, et al are wanting to speed up the last days, but world news itself gives the strong impression we are living in them. (Since I do not subscribe to the "assumption" you mention I couldn't say what the intended outcome would be in such a case, either.)

What I can offer is a study done on the Rapture (the evangelical Christian assumption of the end time events. Scripture doesn't confirm that assumption.) The study at the url gives more detail on what the outcome of the non-Rapture will be.

blog.abovetopsecret.com... (scroll down to "Rapture is a sweet idea but...")

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The intended final outcome is a one world government, religion and economy, conrtrolled by a global oligarchy of the super rich. The population of the world would be greatly reduced, with just enough left to service the rulers. These Satanic freaks will succeed for 42 months before their ultimate defeat by Yashua himself. The eternal destiny of these pawns of Satan is dreadful to contemplate. What they may do to us in the meantime is childs play by comparison.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
The intended final outcome is a one world government, religion and economy, conrtrolled by a global oligarchy of the super rich. The population of the world would be greatly reduced, with just enough left to service the rulers. These Satanic freaks will succeed for 42 months before their ultimate defeat by Yashua himself. The eternal destiny of these pawns of Satan is dreadful to contemplate. What they may do to us in the meantime is childs play by comparison.

On what is your "outcome" based, if you don't mind me asking? It seems like a combo of Bible and conspiracy theory.

If you really believe it , where would you be in such an outcome?

new topics

top topics

join