It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im New!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hello all

Ive been visiting as a guest for about a week, and may i say what a fantastic site this is!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
yep this site is fantastico. Welcome to ATS! See you around the boards!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hey there Parelvis. That's an odd username.

Anyways, as you're new chances are youll need some pointers to help get off the ground. Well I say, in my day we didn't have this sort of thing going. When I first signed up, it was expected that we were able to program the rss feeds manually! Shucks youve got it easy . . .

But like I was saying, ATS is a mighty confusing place, and so if youll follow my amazing and incredable guide, you might just work out how to log in.

First off, you want to go to the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Have a look at everything there. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps you zip around the forums a bit quicker parelvis, and believe me, that New Posts button is great!

Looking forward to seeing your posts around.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Parelvis!

Check out my signature.

new topics

top topics

join