It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove me Wrong UFO's are Man Made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would have to agree with your statement 50/50. I believe SOME UFO's are man made, but others are unexplained. I don't believe an alien UFO landed at Roswell, I believe that craft was German made. Nikola Tesla and Thomas Brown as well as Viktor Schauberger created displacement crafts able to manipulate gravity. I think their crafts delt much with Ion Wind and the unexplainable UFO's are dealing with another source of energy capable of space travel. I admire Nikola Tesla out of all the genius inventors. Maybe one day we will know the truth... maybe.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the others may be unexplained to us or those searching for the truth, but they could still be man made

man needs answers and when he dosen't have them he creates them and then beleives them and they become real to him

pinapple man i'm not sure who gave you the authority to deem who's opinions are valid even if u weren't referring to mine, yes i take my time reasoning then i type fast ( if nothing else i should work on that punctuation because of people like u who may abstract lack of punctuation skills as a theat to my post's validity which is most likely an assumption to back up your own needs to beleive your opinion is not in need of a modification

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I believe majority are man-made. The technology behind them is the real puzzler.

I'd say about 10 to 5 percent of UFO's can be deemed "out of this world." But I may be wrong, they can all be man made or all alien.

And don't forget, an Unidentifed Flying Object doesn't always mean "Aliens".

[edit on 29-7-2006 by T_Nexis]

<< 1   >>

join