It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Suppression.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Check this out guys, these are the technologies that have been suppressed by mainly oil companies.

The list is amazing!!!

fourthdimension.freeyellow.com...

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Nice link

doesnt it just make you sick
Yeah were in control of our destiny ...shure we are..

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
There's also the ever-present remarks by The Disclosure Project regarding "zero point" energy which is apparently energy derived from nothingness. I'm not sure how legitamite they are in regards to this zero point energy talk, but they do have some seemingly credible people in that group.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Energy is the fabric of the universe
Zer0 piont is just a way to tap it

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Actually, they're not "suppressed."

They don't work. Many of the inventors have been invited to PROVE their devices work. They fail (because they were never workable) and then the inventor (who is quite often a flim-flam artist) shrieks that they were suppressed.

Heck, if they were suppressed, every single survivalist out there would have MADE these things and would be running the generators. And every Green Party/Greenpeace/tree hugger in the country would be building them and thumbing their noses at the power companies.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

They don't work. Many of the inventors have been invited to PROVE their devices work. They fail (because they were never workable) and then the inventor (who is quite often a flim-flam artist) shrieks that they were suppressed.

Heck, if they were suppressed, every single survivalist out there would have MADE these things and would be running the generators. And every Green Party/Greenpeace/tree hugger in the country would be building them and thumbing their noses at the power companies.

Nahhh... I don't agree with that. Some have probably done that. In most cases they need support of the media to bring these things out in the open.

Also anyone can say that the inventors were invited to prove their stuff works. They can say it's a hoax while it's not. I rarely trust any mainstream media, corporate and/or oil companies when it comes to these matters of inventions in alternative energy.

Maybe some of what you say is true. But I doubt it and that can probably be researched on the net. Those inventors' names are mentioned on the page.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   

www.befreetech.com...
I have ordered the $100 packet, and I have watched the video tapes and personally, i honest to god believe this is possible. The one that blows my mind is the device, i cant think of the name, but it has two rods, one rod has 73 elements, and the other has 74. One rod attracts all the protons and the other attracts all the electrons, and i cant seem to find it (but its on the video i "free looked at") and al you have to do is place on lamp cord prong on one rod and the other on the second rod, and the electrons flow from one rod to the other, now thats cool.
what else is cool is the Negawatt Circuit which proves electricity is used but not consumed (well duh.) but it reverses the flow of electons so your electric meter goes backwards!
This guy holds his word on sending you this stuff, it may take awhile cause i caled him wondering where the packet was, and he said he had it right after he finish John Smith's packet.So he kinda has a back log,
hes kinda busy.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
something that wasn't mentioned was Hempoline, a fuel made from hemp. i dont have a link for it right now tho sorry, look if ur interested

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There was a group that toured through the U.S. a few years ago on a car running on hemp fuel.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What really disgusts me is the US patents office refusal to give patents to to inventions that violate the laws of physics. I have seen at least one device which produced more electricity than what was given to run it, it has been certified as a workable device by engineers and other professors, yet as it violates the laws of physics the patent office will not approve a patent for the generator. If I can remember the guys name that invented it, I will offer a link. By the way, he is not handing out instructions to "tree huggers" or anyone else for that matter, as his invention stands to make him an incredibly rich man.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That wouldn't be the case. Obviously the oil companies have been around buying these things up. Then I'd hazard a guess that they made damn sure to register the patents (aswell as those of any improved versions their own backroom boys could think up), thus stopping any greenpeacetreehugger from developing such a technology or copying the design.

I'm sure some of the designs listed on the webpage don't work, and I'm sure some do. The point is, if only ONE of those designs worked, then it's criminal that the oil companies have supressed it.

As usual, it's finance over humanity.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Nahhh... I don't agree with that. Some have probably done that. In most cases they need support of the media to bring these things out in the open.

Also anyone can say that the inventors were invited to prove their stuff works. They can say it's a hoax while it's not. I rarely trust any mainstream media, corporate and/or oil companies when it comes to these matters of inventions in alternative energy.

Maybe some of what you say is true. But I doubt it and that can probably be researched on the net. Those inventors' names are mentioned on the page.

I think that some may be actually suppressed , however the amount of people who have taken investors money over the years and never produce a working model of their invention that can be independantly tested is just amazing . Most frauds have many excuses at the ready as to why the machine in question will not work the particular day of showing but continue to ask for support ($$$) while they continue to explain the soulution to all our problems . Most frauds claim to have had a vision from God , and are selfless in their pursuits but no one has freely given up the goods to date . Tom Bearden and his MEG patent may be the exception , but he is so overeducated that his explainations go over most peoples heads , and I have never heard a "scientific oppinion" (pro or con) in regards to him . Read everything thrice , ask questions , and as always when you decide to invest your hard earned $$$ REMEMBER !!!

Caveat Emptor - Let The Buyer Beware
SEAS Project has the right idea , and if there is one altruistic

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think that they are suppressed reason why I thiknk that because from know I tried to open the page it doesn't work no more....

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If the link isn't working anymore, just go to archive.org and you'll find it again...

fourthdimension.freeyellow.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">web.archive.org...://fourthdimension.freeyellow.com/NoConspiracy.htm

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello we meet again.
I a search on
science energy suppressed forum
an look where I am.

The mind set and direction of power has some how turned from the electron
atom power relation which seems to be understood by only one man, Telsa.

Unless science books get a quick turnaround and development back 100 years
the oil companies will not remember what they suppressed in the first place.

Under orders to perform one's duties to suppress a science knowledge and
still continues, not even a wimper from protestors. A triple treat, all sides
are paid off. I don't think we will rise by our own bootstraps like the Tesla
powered Aurora. That is unless electron-atom sceince is released.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
www.befreetech.com...
I have ordered the $100 packet, and I have watched the video tapes and personally, i honest to god believe this is possible.

Darn. You just gave a hundred bucks to unscupulous charaltanes.

This brilliant paragraph from their web site demonstrate their level of expertise:

Some may say it violates the first law of thermodynamics, but no it doesn't since the magnets are providing additional energy, the law of conservation is observed.

How's that for an explanation? They actually claim that law of conservation of energy is not violated! Because the magnets are permanent, dammit!

We all know that magnets store infinite amounts of energy because these are mysterious objects of ultimate power!

People, enough of this medieval crap.

Oh, here they provide a highly advanced diagram of how magnets work:

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Aelita]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

www.befreetech.com...
I have ordered the $100 packet, and I have watched the video tapes and personally, i honest to god believe this is possible. The one that blows my mind is the device, i cant think of the name, but it has two rods, one rod has 73 elements, and the other has 74. One rod attracts all the protons and the other attracts all the electrons, and i cant seem to find it (but its on the video i "free looked at") and al you have to do is place on lamp cord prong on one rod and the other on the second rod, and the electrons flow from one rod to the other, now thats cool.
what else is cool is the Negawatt Circuit which proves electricity is used but not consumed (well duh.) but it reverses the flow of electons so your electric meter goes backwards!
This guy holds his word on sending you this stuff, it may take awhile cause i caled him wondering where the packet was, and he said he had it right after he finish John Smith's packet.So he kinda has a back log,
hes kinda busy.

Im checking the site out now, but what do they send you for $100? Information on how to build one?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here's what I don't understand from these conspiracy theories about the "oil companies buying up" all the working alternative tech:

Presumably, the reason these companies would keep this stuff secret is to protect their profits, right? But ANY company that provides a serious increase in efficiency to energy generation, not to mention overunity energy production, would be poised to be the richest company (or group of companies) on the planet.

Oh ho, you say, but once they sold the tech to a person, the overunity widget will no longer be able to generate cash flow for the company, so it's a dead-end for them economically. WRONG. They don't have to sell it, they can LICENSE it. They can say "fine, we will charge you a few percent of the cost of the device yearly as a license fee, enforceable under contract law. Don't like it? we'll be happy to keep selling you gasoline, then." Not to mention they could have exclusive maintenance contracts on the devices, etc.

Sorry, but the "oil companies are suppressing this" argument is a red herring...don't fall for it. ANY company that markets a significantly more efficient energy technology will be poised to be in charge of the economical landscape for the forseeable future.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
MrMorden, I have thought along those same lines many times. If the big evil oil companies want to keep everyone burning their oil then why would a a huge company like BP invest Billions into alternative energy programs like solar, wind, hydrogen and combined-cycle-gas-turbine (CCGT) power generation? I think there has been supression in the past, but times have changed and smart businesses realize now is the time to board the bandwagon or get left behind by those who do.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
There's also the ever-present remarks by The Disclosure Project regarding "zero point" energy which is apparently energy derived from nothingness. I'm not sure how legitamite they are in regards to this zero point energy talk, but they do have some seemingly credible people in that group.

According to the theory of relativity all you need is some matter, a way to annihilate it into component energy (perhaps with Antimatter), a way to control the energy...instant evil. Just add water (or other generic matter)!

top topics

join