It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al-Zawahri calls for "holy war" against Israel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The proverbial "stuff" has hit the fan.

apnews.excite.com...

I would take some snippets, but there are just too many to post here...just read it. Ok, so maybe I'll post a few that concern me...

Muslims to rise up in a holy war against Israel and join the fighting in Lebanon and Gaza until Islam reigns from "Spain to Iraq."

al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."

"We will attack everywhere."

"The shells and rockets ripping apart Muslim bodies in Gaza and Lebanon are not only Israeli (weapons), but are supplied by all the countries of the crusader coalition. Therefore, every participant in the crime will pay the price," al-Zawahri said.

Needless to say, I have a sinking feeling that things may become horrible in a VERY short time...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/28/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Mmmmm! Indeed! I just read on AJ, that supposidly 60 Iranian "students" are going to meet up with some 200 people on the Turkish border to help aid Hezbollas fight. I'll see if i can find, and post the link.

It certainly seems to have hit the fan.

They must have seen it coming, though. :S

Edit: Here is the link. Aljazeera [English] - "Iranians to join Lebanon 'holy war'"

[edit on 27-7-2006 by ekul08]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hezbollah has hit an Israeli hospital.

apnews.excite.com...

And so we inch that much closer...
I hear the tick-tick of the doomsday clock...I'm curious to where it's at at this point.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
what is interesting is the fact that he has come out, representing the sunni fundamentalism, and said that Sunnis, next to Shias must go out there and fight. What Arab leaders + US + Israel have tried to do so far is to make this a Shia/Sunni issue, in other words divide and conquer.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
He is a Moron just like Saddam, just like Iran's leader, Syria's leader, just like Hezbo's leader. These guys always spout off stupid retoric.

top topics

join