It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know what this means?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well my girlfriend (we've been together for a year) has recently had a dream about me, dying...

I thought it was kind of funny at first..At least till she had it again and was really freaked out...

From what she describes, we were walking in a large city..She thinks it resembles L. A. Then the next thing she can remember is that we are on a beach or desert (there was sand), sun rising, and I'm laying there and said something but she couldnt hear me, like there was all of a sudden no sound. Then everything gets white.

I never really thought much of it till she called me at 4 AM all freaked out.

So any ideas of what it couldnt mean?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The city part of your girlfriend's dream:

A big "City" shows you have big "Ideals".Dream of living here and they are about to be realiised.

As for the "Beach,Desert (There was sand) it has variable meaning's:
Sand:"And I am 'LAYING" there......
Walk along it and it is the sign you are jealous.Lie on it and you will have to spring to someone's defence.Sprinkle it on the ground and money is about to slip through your fingers.

Beach: Desert; Cat, "Places and setting's:"

Cross a desert and a difficult period is coming upin your life. If there is a sand storm your problems will take a long time to solve.An oasis means it wont be all that bad. There will be a few laughs along the way.

Sun: "Sun rising":

Weather. Bright and clear success will soon be yours. A red Sun forecasts a strugglebut you will win in the end. Sunrise predicts new doors about to open for you and if you see the Sun setexctiting changes are around the corner.

Colors: "Then everything gets white."

White is the sign for successs, But see black at a funeraland you will be successful-especially in your love life

Hope this helps you soul_failure.

All the above discriptions of the deciphering of the incripted dream was accesssed from the "The Ilustrated Book Of Dreams Dictionary" Written by Russell Grant Illustrated by Vicky Emptage.

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well i have no experience with dreams other than what people have told me before, and whilst i would'nt want to freak you out any more than you already are, i was always told that dreaming about a death was the sign of a birth on the way!

Congratulations man!

CX.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Now mind you, people have different interpretations for their dreams, because our minds see things & symbols differently.
What might mean one thing to one person, may mean something else to the next person.

BUT.....
It sounds like the biggest "concern" about this dream is the "death"...
So, what that means to ME in my own dreams is the death, or the END of a certain aspect of life.

For instance, It could mean she sees you making a change in your life. So the "old" life will "die off" to make way for the "new life".
... Maybe she sees you breaking old limiting habits, or stopping non-benificial behavior, & making a change for the better.

OR getting a new job, which would bring a new personal identity in a way...

Something to that effect.

That's my thought anyway.

*cheers*

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think i can safely say Marko above posted a better example of what i was tring to get across!

Apologies for any panic caused!

CX.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It doesn't mean anything. All girls do this and its annoying. Theres no reason to call anyone at the dead of night because of a dream unless these dreams have come to fruition before.

Women: Stop calling. Now.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
It doesn't mean anything. All girls do this and its annoying. Theres no reason to call anyone at the dead of night because of a dream unless these dreams have come to fruition before.

Women: Stop calling. Now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
SOOOOO TRUE!!!!

Way to put it!!!
LOL!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i have heard that dreaming of a death usually means a birth is coming also. but also a question for you. have you and your girlfriend had any problems lately. how has your relationship been. did it start out great, and since its been a year, its kind of gone to a different level?

if so. it could be your girlfriends way of accepting that the realtionship has moved to a different stage. maybe you have changed in someways? sometimes after you have been in a relationship for a while, the "real you" kind of comes out. even though you guys could be getting along great, she might be noticing a few changes. and that could be the " old you" or the way you " used" to be ( its not a bad thing) is gone. it could actually be a good thing that she has dreamed this.

dont be freaked out
hope this helped??

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.

And on a side note, I wasnt the one freaked, she was. So thats why I posted this

Also our relationship is going fine, no problems at all...

top topics

join