It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news - al Qaida will not remain quiet over Israel.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Breaking news on Sky at the moment, links to come as soon as they are available.

al qaida is set to air a video tape stating that they will not stay quiet over the current conflict in Israel/Lebanon.

Thats all this thing needs, then again it's not as though it was unlikely.

Any views on where this will go if al Qaida decides to join in?

Source: al Qaida to air tape

CX.

[edit on 27/7/06 by CX]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think this timely release is very fortunate for Israel, and those counties who back it.

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the 'TV watcher' to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money.
Source.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
so what have they been doing recently? They're just jealous of Hezbollah's press coverage.
I'm betting we won't see anything from them anytime soon.

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Having listened to the views of various people on the news this morning, it appears that al Qaida are just doing a "Kim".

Hezbollah are getting more attention than we are so we'll air a nasty tape threating to join in. I wonder how stand offish the US will be if and when al Quaida does get involved in Israel?

Or maybe thats the plan?

CX.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I wonder how stand offish the US will be if and when al Quaida does get involved in Israel?

Or maybe thats the plan?

CX.

ahaha...yeah...that's funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The real question here is whether you believe Al' Quida to be a propaganda tool, or an entity, hellbent on destroying western life.

CX, did you read the second post on this thread, it relates to the question above.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Denied]

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ah thanks for that Denied, have my head in the clouds this morning lol.

CX.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The real question here is whether you believe Al' Quida to be a propaganda tool, or an entity, hellbent on destroying western life.

Of course they are an entity. If not then what are Hezbollah? Where are these extremist muslims going for training? And surely your not claiming that the bombing of the WTC was a government conspiracy.

Of course they exist. Let's not get crazy about this. They're just a bunch of silly attention seekers, blaming their rubbish lives on the western world. Now I can see why they're miffed and perhaps they have a slight point. But the way they go about making their point is just insane. And murderous. Not that war in it's own right isn't murderous.

eheh. we could go on for ages about this very deep and complex problem but like I said before. Let us at least acknowledge the fact that Al-Qaida are a real bunch of insanoes. That simplifies the argument at least a little bit.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
Al-Qaida are a real bunch of insanoes. That simplifies the argument at least a little bit.

Yeah murderous insanoes that want to punish us for supporting and enabling another group of murdering insaneos.

People have said enough is enough and yet others still kept on encouraging it. Life here will be like living in Israel soon. Checkpoints, gas masks, drills, military patrols, air raid shelters and sirens going off. Living in fear for the deeds they commit against others. We give them aid and military funding and now we will share in their constant fear. What great allies we have and what a great way to repay us for our constant support.

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Updated Sky News link.

al qaida message

CX.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That toke a long time i gues they are tired killing inocent shia in iraq
Some thing new now lets car bomb isreal!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

so what have they been doing recently? They're just jealous of Hezbollah's press coverage.

Do not let your guard down yet, Knowing in Al Qaida they will hit when we are not expecting it again causing enormous damage. Think alot of people are bracing themselves for whats to come..

And yeah I agree that maybe they are a little jealous over Hezbollah getting more of the limelight thatn they are..

But mark my words its comming and I just hope it does not come to a city near me or anyone else at that matter....

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Whatever...Al-Queda is just like rest of those Arabs over there...lots of smack talking with nothing to back it up. Chalk it up to more retoric just like Saddam used to spit, just like Iran and Syria's leaders continue to spit out, just like Hezbo's leader continues to spit out yadda, yadda, yadda.

join