It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution, as enforced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
First of all, a few of you probably know right away where I got this idea. Screw you for that. Originality is self-righteous posers. Real men just expand on the work of professional commedians (and guests on their TV shows).

Anyway, this is a really short read and it should give you an outstanding idea of what's going on in American government. No I don't have a point. Yes this is all in the constitution, there's just other stuff in the way that had to be moved to reveal the truth... sorta like the bible codes.

Article I
Section 2: Vagabond note: The Redistricting Clause
The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by ... the ... State Legislature.

Vagabond note: The Cheney Clause and Nuclear Option Clause
The Vice President of the United States shall be President ...
the Senate ... shall have no Vote ...

Leak as you please clause
Each House shall keep ... Secrecy ... at the Desire of ... those Present...

Section 6
The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation ... paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in ... Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest ... they shall not be questioned...

Section 7
Vagabond note: no-Veto and Signing Statement Clause
Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall ... be presented to the President ... he shall sign it, but ... with ... Objections ... and proceed to reconsider it.

Article II
The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. ...

He shall have Power...

The President shall have power...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Vagabond if you dont have a point why did you post this topic ?
Anyway the USA has made a habbit out of doing things differently whether it be the side of the road people drive on , the direction you turn a power point on or the system of governance.

Im sure its just a conspiracy to confuse the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
LOL. Personally, I think it's hillarious. Enjoyed the read and the laugh.

new topics

join