It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know where I can download a short clip of the 1969 moon landing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I was watching a documentary on Walter Cronkite earlier (yeah I know I have no life,LOL) and they showed him reporting the moon landing, now unless they did some editing which they could have done to shorten the segment, heres what I saw.

I saw an image of the moon coming closer and closer until finally we land on the moon; the astronauts are still inside of the lunar landing ship & they have been on the moon just a few seconds when then there is the most amazing thing, a shot from outside the ship backing away to give a distant view of the ship and the surrounding atmosphere. Who the heck was standing outside the ship with a camera when the astronauts were still inside? Who was handling that camera?

Anyway I thought if I could find a clip and see if this is truly the case? TIA

[edit on 27-7-2006 by goose]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
sorry man cant help u there. but if i knew, i would help!

sorry i cant help:shk:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here you go, its the video, but Iam sure there some way to download it.

1969 moon landing

google is our friend

[edit on 2-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thanks,I googled it but did not get back anything resembling what I was looking for, mostly I got back the conspiracy theories, personally I am pretty much convinced that the moon landing was a hoax carried out by our gov. to save face since it looked like the Soviets might beat us to it. We barely had the technology back then to make a calculator much less get to the moon.

But if that is a wide angle shot from outside the lunar module then there is no doubt it was a hoax, and a really bad one at that, because the astronauts had just touched down on the moon and then there is this wide angle shot of the spaceship setting there on the moon. We have just landed, who took the footage and sent it back to earth if both astronauts are still inside? It's almost laughable.

jra

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Im not sure exactly what you saw, but there was an arm that stuck out with a camera attached to it that filmed Armstrong stepping onto the moon for the first time. But I dont know if that clip you saw was spliced together with various bits of footage for that segment.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
well i still think no one has landed on the moon so hahaha, that would explain the arm though hahaha

new topics

top topics

join