It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Cat is an "ALIEN", what should I do???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The other day, I was sitting in my easy-chair, minding my own business, when I suddenly became very tired and fatigued.
I couldn't fight it, it was "OVER WHELMING" I wanted to close my eye's so bad, it was almost painfull.
When ,suddenly, "There He was!" on all four's ,"Laughing at ME!!" Telling me that "I would Pay for the terrible cat food and dirty litter boxes of the past!!" I was horrified.
He also had some of his commrade's with him, they too were laughing and herassing me to no end!! I wanted them to stop, but thye wouldn't. I wanted to "Scream" but I couldn't. They used my leg as a "Scratching Post" tear's filled my eye's, then as if "Bonker's" (My Cat's Name) had a "Telepathic moment and informed of how thier race has taken Eon's of time to try and infiltrtate every home in the known world. He described the horrible thing's they were going to do to us "Human's" in gruesome detail's and vivid imaging through our thought connection. It was almost unbarable, I couldn't take it any more.
For a moment , I felt "Bonker's" thought's drift, I regained some composer and at a moment of thinking "How Do I Stop This From Happening" I remembered, "Bonker's had a real addiction to 'Katnipp' and his 'Bag' was right next to the chair. I quickly grabbed the 'Bag' which had the kattnipp in it, and swirled it around a couple of time's to get all of his contemperaries attention's and heaved it to the middle of the living room floor.
They "Fought" like I have never seen before, The "Meowing" the "Hissing" the "Crying" as they were in the heat of the battle, I managed to escape from the easy chair and get to the front door.
After a few intense hour's of "Passing the Kattnipp" around in the joyous festivitie's, they seemed to have forgotten about me. I went back into my home, went to the closet and grabbbed a camera and started photoing the horrific creature's in thier stupor's, now the reasson I have done this is to warn all "Cat" owner's, lover's or those about to get a "Cat" ,"Please,Don't do it!!"
and if you don't believe me "Here's the terrible evidence!!" Please be advised, "This image could cause severe "Nightmare's!!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!! Enjoy Guy's of BTS!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bonkers looks pretty upset! I've seen that look before, but it usually happens after a bath!

As for your little alien friend, I'm surprised you were even able to get that cap on him! LOL
Loved the story, not to far-fetched for us conspiracy nuts!

new topics

join