It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Abdullah Believes Israel/Palestinian Conflict Could Spark Full-Scale War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Muaddib you bully put me back on your ignore list....we are both a lot happier that way...there are other currencies and whether or not China's is tied to ours or not doesn't prove anything nor does it change the fact that they are indeed our largest trading partners. As for Tiawan, China considers it a provience in rebellion, to them how we view it is none of our business, whether we think it is or not. From that viewpoint we would be meddling in an internal matter....which is why, in the long run that situition has to be resolved by the Chinese (both mainland and Tiawanise) themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
HMMMMM..... attacks huh?

I said quote: "Despite Muaddib's hysteric rhetoric about China wanting to destroy the United States,"

He said quote: "is it possible for you to discuss the topic or do you have to resort to ad hominem attacks because you lack the intelligence, and facts to make a reasonable argument?...."

Since when did considering your assertions hysteric rhetoric become ad hominem attacks?

And who is questioning whose intelligence?

Alright I will attack you then. Muaddib not only are you an aggressive bully, who abuses those who disagree with you and then twist their words around to make them seem like they were the ones to attack you; you are a thin skinned one as well who can dish it out, but like all bullies cannot take it.

Hows that?

Now put me back on your ignore list.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Hows that?

Now put me back on your ignore list.

Actually i am going to do something better. If I put you on the ignore list once again you are going to continue with your lies.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You are the one who habitually twists peoples words around so it seems to me that you are the liar, not me. I am just expressing my opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join