It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezballah Propaganda Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Video Link
I think these loons need a course in production

[edit on 26-7-2006 by VoXiSo]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow it is odd. I think the US should leave that region forever. But I cannot help but say that the song is kind of catchy. The melody is.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
And the new number one in the charts this week...Mujaheddin and the Martyrs with their new single 'Death to Israel'...I'm Kasey Kasem and this is America's Top Ten...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by timski
I'm Kasey Kasem and this is America's Top Ten...

Funny you should mention him...He's Lebanese-American.

That video is as silly as the other propaganda videos on that guys site.

Pie

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That is pretty catchy! *dances around*,

WHo's al-durri?

"No one has the right to abandon one grain of soil from palestine"

At least that answers any questions of what the motivation was. THe really sinister thing in that statement is that its saying, if you make peace with the jews, you are wrong. There are requirements, from teh old days, that territory, once gained by the islamic faithful, can't be given up. ITs a sensible thing, All movements in history that are succesful and here today have done one thing in common, survived, not let up into outsiders. What it does is set up pressure on anyone that would want peace, rather than war, and marks them out as unbeleivers and subject to punishment.

I especially like that part that went
"With words, day and night we will resist them, with rocks, we will hit them'.

Good luck with that!

*dances around* 'al-mot, al-mot, al-mot u Isray eeeeel"

Sounds like a square dance! "Swing yer partner round and round death to isreal put 'em in the ground"

"From the blood of martyrs rises the cry" (similar to able's blood calling out for justice to god).

Now Promenade!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Those poor arabs even with all the time israel have spanked them, they don't learn. And after they attack they cry because Israel is bombing there country. Lack of intelligence. The time to fight for land was in the 40's when israel took them. Not almost 70 years later.

top topics

join