It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big brother is here. Teenscreen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
www.petitiononline.com...

Anyone seen THX 1138? well here it is.

TeenScreen has screened children across the nation without written parental consent in violation of federal law and state laws and has screened children across the nation without fully informed consent and did not warn parents that after taking the TeenScreen suicide survey, certain children have been and will be labeled with false mental disorders, based upon the unscientific DSM and the "chemical imbalance of the brain" theory, which relies solely upon observation and for which no scientific or medical test exists;

Get it? no parental consent. Kids become government property.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
sick ning abso lutely sickening to here!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yep.

They can test your kids without your consent, without even letting you know.

They can medicate your kids without your consent, without informing you before-hand.

They can interview/interrogate your kids without you being present.

They can tell you what medical procedures your kid is going to get, and if you disagree, they can throw you in jail and toss your kids into foster Hell.

The kids aren't even yours anymore, except for the small fact that you have to feed them, clean them, house them, and are responsible for them in any event. So, they're not yours, just your responsibility.

It's a messed up system.

Then again, this is a messed up country. Have you seen some of these parents? Lazy, greedy, mean-spirited and stupid. But to think that the state can do a better job of it, when the state is comprised entirely of people just like the parents (some good, many bad), is ludicrous.

Welcome to the downward spiral, feel free to spit over the side, you'll beat it to the bottom anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
& toss in mandatory homosexual ed. No opt out for parents. Wrist chips & behaviour modification, ( abolishment of family values ).

Also outcome based education, also known as Goals 2000. Means no kid gets an F cause it will damage his self esteem, & no bright kids advance as it's unfair to the slow kids. Essentially communist doctrine.

There you have their nwo school plans.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
The kids aren't even yours anymore

People! Please take your kids out of public school! When you turn them over to the state that's exactly what you're doing.

How convenient that most households have to have 2 working parents and can't afford to home-school.

This is disgusting! I feel so fortunate not to have kids sometimes.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I want to thank you for this post. I have now totally verified that we no longer live in the America we used to live (if there was any question at all) and all those of you who think this is just fine will be very sorry in the future.
I'm sick.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You're right Tempe, & unless the coach potatoes get up & say no, the NWO quacks will have their way. America was bad even before all this. Look what happenned to Proffessor Wilhelm Reich.

The American school system is not a platform for special interest groups, be it Jerry Falwell or the gay gesatpo. It should be the three R's, reading, writing & Arithmatic. No values/morals teachings. To be fair with that, they have to include Buddhists, atheists, & all the rest.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hey, I guess the government is right in line....
I just saw a story about the government banning social networking sites(myspace) in schools and libraries.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well I believe this doesn't need to go on. If someone finds out who is in charge of this program, I believe enough people can be gathered together to oppose this and shut it down. As of now though, I don't have much information on this program or I might feel inclined to write to my state senators and congressmen to help shut this down. I don't know if it's a local program in another state or a federal program. I had enough politicians leave messages on my answering machine the last election. I wouldn't have much of a problem with returning phone calls if I was opposed to something.

If you don't like something our government is doing and others you talk to feel the same way, just try and change it. That's my two cents opinion. I believe I would be surprised if schools were doing this in my area or state.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here's the home site for the program : Columbia University TeenScreen Program , and their consent policy (PDF).

Here are some links with more background on the lawsuit :

TeenScreen: One Family’s Story

Press Release

And a news story about the case.

The failure to gain consent appeared to be the fault of the school, not the TeenScreen program.

Since the survey was given, the school decided they would change their policy
by having parents sign a release form before students take the survey.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. I didn't realize a new sneaky program that sounds good is in fact like a wolf in sheep's clothing. It sounds like the tests are being rolled out nationwide without parents getting informed. Then almost everyone is tested and deemed to have problems. Therefore the government can administer drugs to help with their "condition". It sounds like a very sneaky program. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some drug lobby money paid out to help gain support for this sneaky program. The drug CEO's must be proud of the profit they are going to make by drugging kids across the country. Sorry for the rant. It sounds like somebody accepted a trojan horse into the school system. It sounds good on the outside but it gets the unsuspecting kids later.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Remember. all the kids who shot people on American schools were on the very drugs they are attempting to pass off the kids now. Columbine etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
kids can also have surgery performed without parental consent as well, although that has nothing to do with teenscreen

new topics

top topics

join