It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert 'Bob' Lazar questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
1. Has anyone got any news of what Bob Lazar is doing recently?

2. Has everyone forgotten about him?

3. If what Bob is saying is real, why hasn't the goverment assasinated him or done something to him like put him in jail? I expected something bad would happen to Bob Lazar if he is telling the truth about top-secret goverment plans to the public.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Look for the John Lear posts, he's the most informed. Lazar has a company that's doing real well & is too busy to reply to e-mails apparrently at this time. Gov did shoot out his tire once & ransacked his house & wiped many of his educational records out.

If Gov kills him, everybody will know he was telling the truth. So they are left with discrediting startegy instead.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sword
Look for the John Lear posts, he's the most informed. Lazar has a company that's doing real well & is too busy to reply to e-mails apparrently at this time. Gov did shoot out his tire once & ransacked his house & wiped many of his educational records out.

If Gov kills him, everybody will know he was telling the truth. So they are left with discrediting startegy instead.

Can you give me the link to John Lear's member profile? I can't find it.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minime

3. If what Bob is saying is real, why hasn't the goverment assasinated him or done something to him like put him in jail? I expected something bad would happen to Bob Lazar if he is telling the truth about top-secret goverment plans to the public.

It is quite common in my observation for people who are actually working with the government to pretend that they are being harrassed by the government in order to look more credible. Lots of radio talk shows hosts do this. They fake interference and blame it on the government and claim it is the National Security Agency. I'm not saying that Bob Lazar is a disinfo agent for the government. Just that I can't really tell. The fact that he is said to have a contract with the government doesn't look good. It looks a little like the radio stations who play Alex Jones, etc. and who also run an awful lot of commercials that come from the Ad Council.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sword

I saw in the news recently that his company "United Nuclear" was busted by the feds. Aparrently he was/is selling stuff that you can use to make "fire works" which now perhaps under the "patriot act" is now illegeal?

Here is the link to his company: United Nuclear

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just went to Bob's web site and there is an article about his current struggle with the government over selling common chemicals for hobby or research.

This really disturbs me.
What will they take away next , any type of pointy object?

Pending Legal Action

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I started a great thread where Mr. Lear is answering questions. he is very polite and quick to answer.

Click here to get there

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I know this thread is old news now
But I couldn't find a more up to date one in this guy
He seems like he's genuinely in fear for his life in some of the videos I watched
And if he is making up the stories then he's got it inside out
He's clearly a smart guy, why would he put himself through all this hassle to make up something like this and lie about it?
If he did so for money, was the money significant? Nah..
And outside of the hardcore conspiracy world I'm not too sure if he's well known at all this guy
I first saw him on this Zone Reality program on UFOs, but these programs never debunk anything and always have a wacky feel to them the way they're made
I think if you watch some of the raw videos with this guy he seems quite convincing
I think he's the real deal

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I never thought he knew anything of a breakthrough.
He saw a saucer craft lift and wobble and saw the internal controls.

He has an isotope business and some free energy people might
buy these items and are caught trying to board airlines which
is a no no.

ED: Known enough to have at least one History Channel program.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I mean I don't claim to be any UFO buff by any means
A topic I'm newly looking into seriously after tirelessly looking into others
In an interview I watched he was asked how much of the element 115 used to create some sort of anti matter reaction he had managed to obtain from his time there
And he said "no comment"
Just seemed to add an eerie edge of authenticity to me when he said it
There are no 'official' records of his degrees either which seems to be a clear attempt to discredit him (which the government seems to do quite a lot)
I also saw this as well
www.zamandayolculuk.com...

I think he was employed through the United States Department of Naval Intelligence which corresponds with his story
But aye, interesting chap. I thought there would've been more recent/active topics on him

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthCanHurt

I didnt hear about that. Do you remember what news site or whatever its from? I think I'm one of the few people who does believe bob lazars story so I do follow stuff about him. I do know he was into fireworks and stuff like that. Fireworks laws are weird, here in california they are illegal in one county, but then you can drive 20 minutes to another county and buy them completely legally. Its kinda rediculous.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Damn double posting. Sorry. Slow work internet

[edit on 16-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That's weird
I honestly didn't know fireworks were illegal in some places
We need fireworks for bonfire night so we can celebrate Guy Fox almost blowing up British Parliament. Valiant effort.
It's either one of these videos

Bob Lazar on the Art Bell show:

www.youtube.com...

Top secret UFO's with Bob Lazar:

www.youtube.com...

Sorry if these videos have been posted before

I'm not too sure what Bob does now, there's a website for his current business I think, but I haven't looked at that yet

[edit on 16-9-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
MATT DAMON is going to be playing Bob Lazar in the upcoming hollywood film

Damon the frontrunner to play alien expert Lazar
World Entertainment News Network
Aug. 24, 2009, 4:19PM
Share Print Share Del.icio.usDiggTwitterYahoo! BuzzFacebookStumbleUponMatt Damon's dreams of playing real-life alien expert Bob Lazar are back on - a new biopic about the scientist has been greenlighted.

Damon was reportedly onboard to play Lazar four years ago when movie executives at New Line were hoping to turn his life story and his recollections of working at S4, a secret military base located at Papoose Lake in Nevada, into a movie, but film plans stalled.

Now Curmudgeon Films - the company behind Cameron Diaz's movie My Sister's Keeper - has taken over the project and Kenneth Yakkel is adapting TV interviews Lazar conducted with Las Vegas reporter George Knapp for the movie.

A spokesman for the project says, "2009 marks the 20th anniversary of Lazar's amazing account of back engineering one of nine alien flying saucers recovered by the U.S. military.

"Threats on his (Lazar) life forced him to go public with the story. The film is based on his amazing eyewitness accounts of working at S4.

"Matt Damon would be at the top of our list to play Lazar. I had heard he was interested in it years ago when New Line was going to do the Lazar story."

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That's cool
Just a pity it's Matt Damon..
I don't think he has two brain cells to rub together.

Nevertheless

Will be VERY interesting to see that film when it's released

new topics

top topics

join