It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you expect to actually win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi, I am doing this to see what people think they will win for completing all the questions that the website, Thefinalawnsertoeverything.com, gives them. Tell me what you think that you will actually win if you were the person to finish all the clues on the website thefinalawnsertoeverything.com first. I personally think that it wont be anything that can be won, maybe just a quote telling you to live your life good, or something like that, I dont think that the prize will be, say, a trip to hawaii though, lol, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Y'know, I asked myself that very same question.
"What's to gain?"
Other than knowledge, not much else matters.
I even asked if it's such a big deal who gets the answer first and if it really is that important, of course the answers were an astounding "YES!"
I'd wager (that's just a phrase, I'm not really a betting man; I only gamble with my life, never my money) that the prize is something fortune-cookie-esque, meanwhile, these people are driving themselves nuts trying to find the answer to something that is truly right in front of them.
Oh well.
C'est la vie, oui?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Y'know, I asked myself that very same question.
"What's to gain?"
Other than knowledge, not much else matters.
I even asked if it's such a big deal who gets the answer first and if it really is that important, of course the answers were an astounding "YES!"
I'd wager (that's just a phrase, I'm not really a betting man; I only gamble with my life, never my money) that the prize is something fortune-cookie-esque, meanwhile, these people are driving themselves nuts trying to find the answer to something that is truly right in front of them.
Oh well.
C'est la vie, oui?

Thats exactly what i thought of even when everybody was on the 3rd or 4th question, I thought the prize would be, in your own words, fortune-cookie-esque.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Cmon people, I want to hear what you have to say, where are you people! So many people playing, but no one wants to say what they hope to win? Cmon, reply people.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
From the hints, I think its control of the domain.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

how do you know this?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now

how do you know this?

answer 30) this

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now

how do you know this?

answer 30) this

I see, so you would be an Administrator of that Domain? What about people that arent part of ATS?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I want to say that we get a website if we win but that sounds kinda anticlimatic for riddles and effort of this magnitude..so I hope it's something better

top topics

join