It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from London!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
[Gee, you guys must be really bored of welcoming n00bs onto ATS every single day, but here I go...]

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. 15 yr old male (hmm, what's a kid that age doing on a site like this- must be a total n00b) from London. I've been lurking around on ATS for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge and become a member!

I've been into 'alternative topics' for a few years ago, ever since I picked up a UFO Sightings book from a shop. Since then I have taken a keen interest in topics such as Aliens & UFOs, Conspiracies and Ancient Civilizations. I won't go as far as saying that I've ever seen a geniune UFO or been 'abducted', but often I have looked up into the night sky and wondered if something was looking back at me!

These days I have been reading over some of the well-known conspiracy theories put forth over the years and have been doing a bit of research on the internet. Here at ATS I look forward to sharing my views and opinions with open-minded people; not the narrow-minded, 'down to earth' people I meet everyday, who would simply laugh at such alternative topics and dismiss them as trash talk.

Well, enough of my ranting. That was my little introduction and over the next few weeks I'll hopefully be involved in some good discussions. A note to Mods- I am also up for adoption (I have made a post in the relevant thread) in case anyone wants to help this kid out.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Be sure to check out Below Top Secret too .

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ah! another Brit

come and join us over at UK Politics

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Welcome fellow Londoner
Gret to have you here, and i look forward to what you have to add to the topics here on ATs,

Enjoying the heat wave?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

JAK

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Great intro The Blazer, look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ATS.

Jak

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Welcome, The Blazer, to the world of ATS.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join