It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Volunteers Are On Their Way To Fight Israel.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Originally posted by notbuynit
Maybe allah's god's bitch?

Not saying allah is.....

You know you want to, why fight it ?

I can't, lest I should be banned, yet again.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge

Even Nazis had honor.

Ummmmm, no. No they didn't.

You don't know what "honor" is. Many German soldiers had no idea of what the beast they called fuhrer was up to. They fought for their country. They were hard up after they got screwed in the after maft of ww1. They were brain washed to an extent but the terrorists we fight today... I'd almost allow that to the muslim scum that plaque the Earth now but it isn't about the homeland with them. It's their religion. Be Muslime or die. I'm not ready to be muslim.

Maybe if a large group of the "religion of peace" stood up and I mean stood up and condemned these cowardly attacks, I might change my mind. Until then, they are nazis and should be dealt with the same.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge
Ummmmm, no. No they didn't.

Actually they did -unless you happened to be a jew or black.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You don't know what "honor" is. Many German soldiers had no idea of what the beast they called fuhrer was up to. They fought for their country. They were hard up after they got screwed in the after maft of ww1. They were brain washed to an extent but the terrorists we fight today... I'd almost allow that to the muslim scum that plaque the Earth now but it isn't about the homeland with them. It's their religion. Be Muslime or die. I'm not ready to be muslim.

Maybe if a large group of the "religion of peace" stood up and I mean stood up and condemned these cowardly attacks, I might change my mind. Until then, they are nazis and should be dealt with the same.

I agree with much of what you say, but please allow me to change some of the words.... only to help enlighten others, to show how important perspective is in formulating the BIG picture.

You don't know what "honor" is. Many American soldiers have no idea of what the beast they call The Commander in Chief is up to. They fight for their country and a paycheck. They have been hard up after they got screwed in the aftermath of the WMD fiasco and Abu Gharib. They were brain washed to an extent but the terrorists we fight today... I'd almost allow that to the materialist consumer scum that plaque the Earth now but it isn't about the environment with them. It's their religion. Be a 'Money'theist or die. I'm not ready to be a Made in America Consumer.

Maybe if a large group of the "religion of peace" stood up and I mean stood up and condemned these cowardly attacks on Mother Nature and Mosques I might change my mind. Until then, they are environmental and materialistic nazis and should be dealt with the same.

Mother Nature…Rest in Peace

Namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just to put in my opinion for what I would consider honer with the wars of the last century. Even all the way back to the Nazis I will say they fought with honer when they were defending there country. And I will say the same for those fighting now, I will respect those who fight the invaders of there country.

What I do not respect, and will go one step farther by saying that they complete lunitics, are the people who want to kill the other citizens of there own country just because they have different ideas about spirituatlisem, or are from a different ethnic groop.

I like to think if that would just stop this world would be a much better place.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
And this line of thinking, in time, will yield a world full of people that genuinely CARE about the welfare of the people. Why aren't we all in positions that are capable of doing something about the situation? Too easy to fix in that position I guess...

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
And this line of thinking, in time, will yield a world full of people that genuinely CARE about the welfare of the people. Why aren't we all in positions that are capable of doing something about the situation? Too easy to fix in that position I guess...

TheBorg

You mean take some personal responsibility...know thyself?
Stop blaming others?
Realize when you point your finger, there are three other fingers pointing back at you, being restrained by the thumb.

The thumb represents the gravity of the situation, release the thumb and the three other fingers allow the hand to bloom open, extending the hand thus instead as a gesture of peace.

Do people not realize it is actually easier and more fulfilling to fix things from the inside out as oppossed to 'saving the world' which is external to them.
A chaotic, complex world outside of their direct sphere of influence.
Sounds like a real project.

Stay closer to home where you can make a real difference.

Some of the same people sending their children off to Iraq with a blessing, are off themselves today to save a whale, to volunteer their services at their Church or local SPCA.
(The Arab / Moslem dog is less worthy of compassion than the one we can train to sit, beg and roll over, is thus the message)
Hmm

Above I believe is a good example of why we should first try to fix things at home, the spiritual and moral decay called America is now being exported to the world and it is a cultural plague, and before trying to fix the world 'external' to them, America's inner temple needs some housecleaning.

See how it works?

What works for the individual will work for a nation.

namaste

Raphael

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join